[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    JKT fans should started making priority list, because everyone had their own economic limit
    In mine, 'Saving for AKBxJKT' comes first

2. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

OOOOH now I get it. JKT will release a new single that is JKT's version of KFC on 21st August.

It's kinda weird that they will be do a version of yet to be released song/single (their others singles were old songs, and the newest one is SKE's 1!2!3!4!. Can we take it as a hint to an original song?

And yes, I'm already broke with all of these announcement :lol: :lol:

3. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    HOLLY SHIT, WTF?

Can somebody re-confirm the announcement during the last day of the concert...I'm seriously confused now and the 48G bloggers are not updating anything yet...

4. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    My priority was saving for the hs event, but since the AKBxJKT concert is before that, i guess buying cds will have to wait, i mean when will i be able to watch AKB and JKT together ?

But I hope the voting time for the pajadora revival won't be too quick, I still don't know wether I should buy it or i should save money for the concert, but i guess it'll depend on the price [think]

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No i think Aki-p is still testing the economic ability and the number of supporter of JKT

I don't think i will buy JKT's KFC, i'm saving everything for AKBxJKT

Yes it is confirmed by several my most trust able sources, who few of them are present and watch the VTR by them self

If JKT is too forcing everything like this again, the numbers of fans might decrease

6. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

About KFC :

I'm quoting since I affraid my words can't makes you understand lol

7. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    okay this is the summary

1st show
    1.JKT48 Movie will be produced
    2.Pajama Drive DVD will be released on 6th July (which will Include voting tickets to vote for a member, who will perform at.....)
    3.Pajama Drive Revival Show (based on the voting by the fans)

2nd Show
    1.There'll be another AKBxJKT concert (detalis TBA)
    2.JKT48 will release their own version of AKB's latest single,Koisuru Fortune Cookies the release date will be the sama as AKB version (21st August 2013)

8. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

I seriously agree with you. I mean, i knew that getting into the 48family fandom will be bad for your wallet, but seriously, all theses releases, concerts, handshakes, etc.. It's not like i don't like the fact that they are releasing lots of new song and stuff, but it's kinda iritating honestly.

JOT doesn't even give time for us to actually save any money, and that makes me so frustrated :wall:
    Oh yeah, OOT but reading this: http://showbiz.liputan6.com/read/630724/nonton-jkt48-farhat-abbas-ajak-arya-wiguna made me lol so hard :XD:
    I'm just hoping nobody believes him :hmm:

9. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

I don't really think that JOT are forcing everything, sure they did everything in a fast pace yet with a sudden announcement (single/DVD wise) but other than that it's really a common thing especially in Japan. Mostly japanese artists releases something regularly. Just look at AKB, they release single after single usually on its seasons, or even the most hurried releases I experiencing this year is with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (she release single A and announce another single will be release just a month after "A" released).

The problem is JKT fans are mostly teenagers in school/college so they mostly don't have any salary to provide their hobbies (some people only got their "uang jajan" for school activities etc).

10. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    ALL necessary information is in the OP of the concert thread. Refer to that for details on the announcements. Please don't use this thread like a chat room. It turns into chaos, so please read and inform yourself before replying. The relevant information has already been posted.

11. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

JKT48 in LAWSON

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG9yM6hVLOA[/yt]

12. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I don't know why, but from what I saw and heard yesterday, it isn't really clear about Takamina's announcement. She didn't specifically confirm that there will be an AKBxJKT concert since she only stated that 'She will come with Rena to visit Indonesia'. I don't know if she meant a 'concert' or merely a 'visit' with Rena, and the officials didn't announce anything about it yet.

And the Koi Suru wo Fortune Cookie? Again I don't really understand how it works. Most possibly it's a double release (so there will 2 versions of KFC released on the same date). However, we still need to wait for further info about this, because all of the surprises announced yesterday are not exactly clear [think]

EDITED: When I remember it again, no. She didn't mention a concert nor said that she'll bring her group here; but Kinal said that AKB will come here. So it's basically an ambiguity, and will remain an ambiguity until confirmed further.

13. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

i wonder why most people assumed there will be another AKB concert here in indonesia lol

all i can summarize from that vtr is that takamina will be going to indonesia.. did she mentions abt bringing her 'friends' here too? i kinda forgot.

not that i'm being pessimistic (i still kinda believe it though lol) but i just didn't want to put my hope too high, i still remember last year they said there would be an asia tour and they canceled it [boom] [boom]

if taka the only member who will come.. maybe a special meet and greet event? or a special stage where takamina doing her original position on A5th? lol

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    but at least they gives their fans some time to start saving money
    could it be that they only send several member + takamina? then do a colab like AKBxSNH last time?

15. SamuraiDonut

SamuraiDonut Kenkyuusei

ikr, as long as i can remember, she never said that there will be an AKBxJKT concert.
    who started this rumour at the first place anyway? :blink: :blink:

but, i was kinda hoping for it,tho [hehe]

16. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Hopefully we can see some press release or official announcement on the JKT48 concert surprises. Speaking of single (if Aki-P is not writing them a new original single...) I would love to see a JKT48 senbatsu for Namida no Seesaw Game just to go with the Koisoru Fortune Cookie disco theme hehe

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1_7sqZa0wk[/yt]​

17. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Well yes, tye problem with JOT's announcement was/is the timing lol

And, guys, we discussed the whole AKBxJKT on 5 cities (as well as the others surprise announcement, shall we discusses the topic there? ;)

I'm not an admin so sorry if I offended you all and I don't want this thread closed again

18. Kiriha

Kiriha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
    For those who were wondering about the BLACK ALBUM RIVER JKT 48 NTSC, it has come to my attention that the DVD of RIVER (which I note is colored in black) was released without a printed permit number from Lembaga Sensor Film. You will see that the Heavy Rotation DVD has this permit number, but you will not find it on the RIVER DVD.

So then the question is did Hits Records release this DVD while the permit was still pending, or is the entry we are seeing in LSF database a different version (since it's labeled VCD)?

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    AKBxJKT is not 100% sure yet, so we can talk abt it ad a rumor instead?

and have anyone read Liputan6's 'wishlist'? I think who ever write that article have been really digging out 48's single

20. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

^
    I haven't read it but i heard about it, people said that a wota probably wrote it :lol:
    Do you have the link ?