1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD JKT48 Pajama Drive (1st gen & 2nd gen) - 12/07/06

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by too much idea, Jul 4, 2013.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    JKT48 Pajama Drive Team J & KKS

Release Date: 13/07/06
    Price: TBA

Contents: The only thing that we currently know is that the voting ticket for the Pajama Drive Revival Senbatsu is included inside

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Re: [DVD] JKT48 Pajama Drive (Team J & KKS) - 12/07/06

Hmm i thought when 1st gen performing PajaDora their status is trainee not team J [think]

3. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Is there any type like regular, theater, etc? Or just 1st gen type and 2nd gen type? And the should already post the price since July 6th is like 2 more days

4. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

So, the interesting thing in the Pajama Drive DVDs is the announcement of revival concert with voting system for performers. So, let me point out the fundamental questions:

1. How do we vote? By tickets, or the online system had been prepared? Considering the system improvement regarding HS tickets, the second is likely.
    2. How is the voting method? There are 3 options I can think out. (a) Using the sousenkyo-like ranking method which means random members for unit songs. (b) same as above but you can choose which unit song you want for your favourite member. (c) you can choose the performers for each unit songs, which means the vote allows you to place 16 girls to desired unit songs. I guess it to be option b, but it's rather complicated if one member being favourite for more than 1 unit song.
    3) When and where the concert will be held?

Yeah, I knew the answers will eventually announced by official. So, take it as a wit-game. :hehe:

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

JOT had to fix their online website security first tho
    If hackers were able to break into the website and changed the database, everything will be so unfair

6. tsu

tsu Kenkyuusei

being a fan from other city, my biggest hope is off course the revival is held on a concert not theater

theater only acomodate few hundred peoples, while a concert hall will be more, much more
    that means more room for all fans

7. Kiriha

Kiriha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila

The hacking incident only affected the DNS service provider because the site and its contents was still accessible by IP. That means the back-end server was untouched while the front-end was replaced.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Defacing?
    But i believe that the last hacker who deface JOT's web said that 'they did not touch the database' aka they did can touch the database? :wtf:

9. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~

You know, honestly I will never ever want JKT48 to have a sousenkyo, and making a revival show with the member lineup based on votes just makes me think that JKT will have their own souseknyo one day [speechless]

Buuut, even though i don't like it, i still want my oshi to get in the revival show, so now, I don't know wether I should buy lot's of hs tickets, or dvds for the vote :^^;:

Now, how should i convince other people to vote for novi..? [hehe]

10. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

My guess,
    ]The senbatsu line-up, if nothing unusual happens, will not really difference from the current HS plotting. The HS tickets is the good way to measure the number of fans and their financial power. So, just sort from the girls who got the 5 session to 1 session. It's the current popularity list, at least from JOT.

And daydreamerzz, I am in the same boat with you. I hate sousenkyo!! Good but not so popular girl like Nobi will get the hard time.

Note: About the name of this thread, is it better to name it: [DVD] JKT48 Pajama Drive (1st Gen 1 & 2nd Gen) since when Team J performed it, they are still trainee.

11. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

^
    Yeah, honestly, the chance of novi getting voted in is very slim, impossible maybe. Unless she has some super rich fans that would buy dozens of dvds for her. I would do that if i had the money, but no money :^^;:

But not only novi, it'll be harsh for the other unpopular members too... Whenever i watch the akb sousenkyo, it brakes my heart seeing the sad faces of the members that don't rank. I don't want to see that here.. :cry:

12. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

So, from Nabilah's tweets, the voting method will follows my b-option above. You chose one member and assign her to one group/unit song you wish. It means the total performers for the revival isn't exactly 16. It can be more than it. Based on vote, a member can be assigned to one or more songs and won't necessary to perform in every group songs, so the total of performers possible ranged between 16 to (16 x 8) + 16 = 144 performers.

So, the not popular one can still have a chance to perform as long as all of her fans focusing their vote only for one group song. This method is interesting and enable you to arrange some collective strategies to make your oshimen appear as much as possible. The real and harsh battle will happen for unit song position. The total of performers for all unit songs can sink to only 5 performers considering they can perform more than once. So, be prepare.

13. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

another wallet robber program~
    if I'm not mistaken, I saw 'senshuuraku' word of each team on the display at today's concert. the cd will contain senshuuraku? [think] I heard that there were some cameras on team KIII's Pajama Drive senshuuraku

14. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

There's somethin i'm confused about, can we only vote a member to a unit song, or can we also vote them to a group song ?

15. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Definitely buying. Gotta rule!!! Err wait, 2012?!

16. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

@daydreamerzz still waiting the thorough explanation from official. But, it seems each song will have its own senbatsu whether it is the group song or unit song. That is what I get from Nabilah's tweets.

So, the strategy is power vote for 1 popular unit song but your oshimen will only appear once, or spread the vote to several unpopular group songs, so she will appear more than once.

17. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Hmm, i wanna see nobi in a unit song, but how many votes do you think that'll need..?
    But, I was thinking, the chances of her getting in a group song is way bigger, and i have a feeling that not a lot of people would vote members into group songs.

I'm actually taking this thing very seriously, I wonder how it'll be if it was voting for senbatsu ? :lol:

Strategy is key here...

18. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

from the current enthusiasm, the competition for unit songs is really hard. It's risky to cast your vote to the unit songs. If she won't make it even all her fans had voted her to certain unit and didn't vote her to any other reachable songs for backup, she won't even appear in revival.

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I tried convincing the main nobi fanbase to vote her in a group song but they're not listening, and want her in kagami, but the chances are really slim, honestly, i think only a couple dozen people will vote for her, and i don't know if it'll be enough :panic:

Any song will be fine, as long as she's in the show..

20. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Does the revival show will be separated for both Team J and K3 or packed as one? Anyone knows?