Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Tashima Meru

Meru had a nice trip with Sakuratan~ I wish they both get to have their wishes come true [party]
    Hope the LOD for the stage that Meru mentioned is up on the net soon, I want to watch that MC part :cute:

Thanks for the translations!

2. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

she wishes that HKT48 can earn the "rookie of the year award". though I couldn't find out who exactly gives that out, I only found a discussion where it said that akb and ske never got it :D

edit: I'll edit this in, cuz it's kinda stupid to mention. I was looking at Meru's newest post when I thought to myself how insanely fast her comments fill up to 500(which is the post limit), I think it's way faster than even for Mio. I glanced over to her other post and realized that it was casually sitting at 499 comments. so I went ahead and snatched the 500th post as fast as I could :lol: I couldn't think of a meaningful thing to say, but at least I got a little bit of that foreigner fandom closer to meru xD sorry that it sounds like bragging :p

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Good Job lol, I post on her comments too occasionally :D That aside, I think HKT actually has a chance of getting that considering they had the best debut single sales of the 48-groups - I wouldn't be too surprised if that happens :D

Nyanyways, meru just posted this video (or, the HKT official channel just uploaded this vid on YT)

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VruMS05x1CE[/yt]

4. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

That award sounds interesting, I am suprised that AKB-san didn't manage to win it; How are winners of it selected?....It would be pretty easy to win if they base it on debut single sales.

Now what could that video for.....

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ I'm not entirely sure what the videos are for but the other Official48 channels have posted up videos of their respective KKS too - given the 12 second length of each video, its probably something appeal based [think]

That aside, anyone fancy a meal by Meru? [hehe]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

OmuOmuOmu :awesome:

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Omurice by Meru? Sounds delish. :drool: She looks so cute in that video. <3 Mahou Shojou Meru is a MUST see.

@Sayanara: Hehe, I've actually done that. XD Nice to see one of the peeps here getting a key post on Meru+.

Sounds like this is the Japan Best New Artist award. Yeah, none of the 48 groups have gotten it. Three of Hello!Project groups have though (Berryz, C-ute, and Smileage) so it's obviously not based on sales. They seem to be reaching for this year with Juice=Juice already getting a major debut... personally hoping HKT48 will be the one to foil them. [hehe]

7. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Well, AKB wasnt so popular as they are now when they debuted, they went through hard times until they could establish themselves. So that is the reason why they couldnt win a rookie award, this is why they cried so much when they won Japan Record Award because they finally had some great award.
    Hopefully, HKT can have this rookie award, it will be interesting :awesome:

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Just as yesterday, Saya-chan has helped us to translate the Meru+ posts [party] (I hope he/she doesn't mind me calling him/her that :^^;: )

Meru+ Update - 4th July

Morning
    Evening
    Night
    Late-Night

So the videos are introductions for the KKS, not sure what occasion would the 48 Groups want to make videos for every KKS though [think] Come to think of it, I would be awesome to have a PB with all the group KKS together lol - I'd love to see a Meru and Naachan photo :drool: :^O^: [hehe]

Nyanyways, lol @Meru's Omurice being .... on the outside but delicious on the inside :lol: I would love it regardless though :awesome:

9. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ Saya-chan :lol: Meru's omurice must taste amazing....I want to see a picture of it to see how it looks like!

Thanks for all of your answers...I wonder how the H!P groups got the award but not the 48 groups, what could be the selection criteria for the award?

And since no one has posted this, its a picture from meru's google+ post for today

[​IMG]

10. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

^oh i want to taste that Tamagoyaki she made :XD: , she must loving culinaries life :hehe:
    i did a hard translate (again) and she mentioned that she was swimming for 25 meters :awesome:

11. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Okay 5 days away was just too much for me to take.. Got stuff sorted out, but things didn't really go as planned, so had to take some measures. ^.^ I'll be back in full force soon, I'll just start out with doing the regulars like Meru.. ^.^ My humblest thanks to Sayanara for filling the void while I was away.. ^.^

12. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

np, I hope everything goes smooth for you irl.^^ I missed your translations as well :p

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Welcome back Tumblewush! :awesome: We missed you, and your posts lol :D

Well, guess we have to to give thanks Saya for temporarily filling in translations while you're gone. Thanks! [party]

I would post the translations now but its still 5 am in the morning soo.....see you all in 4 hours :D

@Below -Nya? :awesome: :whistle:

14. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ You got a typo error in your post ;)

Welcome back to the thread, tumblewush~ <3 Hope everything went smoothly, we do miss your translations :lol:

Congratulations to hitting 50k followers! To hit that in less than 6 months is a nice achievement isn't it?

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Since Yuu is currently on a break this week (something about by her company or what not), I will resume usual charge of posting updates :awesome:

Meru+ Update - 5th July

Morning
    Evening
    Night
    Late-Night

Lol @that Detox soup, Meru's mom must be a good cook as well - guess that wheres Meru's cooking talent comes from :D I absolutely love that last entry...its always very nice when she thanks everyone that supports her, and I'm sure everything we're doing here will be appreciated too surely! [party]

Move forth guys, our 100 page milestone awaits!!

16. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

2 new entries have been uploaded by tumblewush, I will post them here sincce Yuu-chan is away and KyuketsuNyanNyan is busy:

|Meru| July 6 - 07:29 am

Good morning♪
    Meru here

Well, there’s just a lot of
    things that I’m looking
    forward to for today
    (♡°ω°♡) *heart racing

But seems it ended
    up raining *sob
    Even though I really wished
    for it not to through my
    Teru Teru-san …(’-’*)
    Shobobooon (´・ω・`)

It’s really raining outside..
    And I got my sneakers
    wet (๑╯ﻌ╰๑)=3 So everyone,
    please do take care alright

Well, so that I won’t lose
    to te rain, I’ll be doing my
    best.. Ganba-meruru ( *^艸^)♥"

As for the picture, it’s
    Amiin-sanﻌﻌﻌ♡
    Meru-run-run♪

[​IMG]

|Meru| July 6 - 09:25 am

We’re going to be
    arriving pretty soon
    *nervous (♡°ω°♡)

Even when the rain stopped
    for a bit back there… It
    just started up again.
    Come on, Teru Teru-san,
    please˚‧º·(´ฅωฅ`)‧º·˚.

Well, while we were on the
    way I had me those meat
    maki onigiri (^^) The filling was
    really good (๑´ᄇ`๑) mogu mogu
    Ended up eating it before I
    snapped this picture (*laughs)

Well, just listene to music
    through the trip (๑́•∀•๑̀)/*҉"
    Ikimono gakari-san
    They’re really great♪
    123, 123 Koi ga Hajimaru•*¨*•.¸¸♬

Meru-run-run♪

[​IMG]

Who is that member that kissed Meru on the cheeks? I'm not sure who should I envy more...the girl for being able to kiss Meru or Meru for being so adorable and welcomed by her senpais :XD:

Listening to music while on the road is the best way to listen to music :cute: :music:

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

She is Sato Amina, from team K, 33rd in the 5th senbatsu election and center for the upcoming B-side of next girls.

I thought they were together for the shooting of next girls MV, but it's not the case because Meru is future girls. So i don't know why they are together. perhaps for an AKbingo! shooting .

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^^ I would be envious of them both :D Thanks a lot for helping out with posting :p

Nyanyways, here are the pictures of today's trip that Meru posted:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Looks like she had a lot of fun today lol - I love the pose that she made in that group shot, as expected of our little princess :awesome:

19. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Or, the shooting of both PVs are begining now and they met in the same venue or whatever...either possibility fits. It is a good thought that meru gets along well with everyone in the 48 family though, making allies is the greatest asset that one person can have in this world..

:rolleyes:

I see tumblewush is back in the action as well, good job sorting things out in such a short time-frame, I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Maybe I should edit that part out.... :)

20. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ I am just occasionally posting to help lighten the load from all of them when I can today, I don't have time to partake in daily updating *laugh*

Meru didn't mention what was the trip about did she? Given the uniforms I think its another promotional event for HKT with her Mio and the others as representive...hope she tells us what it is in her posts.

OFF-TOPIC - I see Alayzard has that kinds of hobbies as well...oh well, I guess it is not uncommon for fans to ship people together, I pair people up with my friends all the time too so I know the fun it is in doing that. Try not to over do it IRL though ;)