[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    there's going to be a meet and greet event this weekend
    and a "nonbar" of 48 group concert movie..i wonder which concert is it...

2. key_wiz

key_wiz Kenkyuusei

Any concert would be nice, although I personally prefer the one at Seibu Dome. The stage is awesome, it's built like a school building and it's multi-tiered. They also went all the way and built an artificial pool on the side of the stage (forgot which side though). One wish : please sub the MC sessions! I used to skip them when I'm watching the DVDs because I have no idea whatever it is they are saying lol..

3. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

its so quite here :^^;:
    i guess everybody really focus on fasting.
    no concert or theater, i guess i'll continue watching anime this season [think]

4. gilangnurramdhani

gilangnurramdhani Kenkyuusei

Hi all member.!!
    finally I found this forum who discuss whole 48 sisters :)

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    welcome to S48!

does anyone had buy the DVD?

6. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^still waiting for nadatop's delivery to arrive...
    Anyway, what's with the official announcement about Pajadora voting yesterday??? There's absolutely no meaning whatsoever in that message. Although I can speculate some things that can be used for voting, such as....receipt(what?) , or the barcode on the DVD. Because, it'll be super awesome(sarcasm) if official sell the voting ticket separately.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i watched the Show Must Go On documentary the seibu dome concert was really the hardest concert for them physically and mentally...acchan fainted couple of times,poor health of members...even Aki-p said the first day was terrible...but it's very worth the watch [nod]

team KIII captain announcement
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctl4cT6w2Ik[/yt]

8. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    @gilangnurramdhani
    Welcome to the thread~ [hi]

That announcement was so useless, when i clicked the link, i was expecting a real explanation, but it was only 2 sentence. 2 frickin' SHORT sentences, that only re-explained stuff we already knew and told us that they'll explain more later. :fp:

The only reason i was so eager to buy the dvd was cause of the vote, but with the way things are, i think that can wait... :^^;:

And just one question, are the ramadhan events only for ofc ? I'd like to apply, but i probably wouldn't be able to do it in time for the events. :XD:

9. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

^
    after i read the announcement... yea... the event is just for OFC... because the e-mail delivery need OFC ID number... cmiiw...

10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    welcome for the new users here, enjoy your stay in this subforum,plase make yourself at home

Nope ramadhan the event is for everyone, OFC members have advantages to book the ticket the day before the event by submitting the name and OFC numbers, for general tickets you can get it by queuing at the ticket box at the event

11. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Really ?? Then i can come to the MnG !! [party] [party]
    Thanks for the info :worthy:

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    what ar you talking about? gives us a clearer details pls

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Can someone please translate this? It's an article about Shinta Naomi and I thought it would be interesting to post on Tumblr since it references the other Team Ks.

source

From the Google translation though, I didn't know the girls could choose the name of their fans - if that's what the translation meant.
    Now that I think about it, it does make sense, otherwise there would be multiple names out there.

14. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^I don't know about the 1st gen girls, but I once saw Yupi discussing her fanclub name in twitter. There were several entries, but in the end she's the one who chose the name.

15. katshaaa

katshaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Translation:

Solopos.com, SOLO — JKT48 has chosen a captain for its' recently formed Team KIII. What makes it more special is that the JKT48 management has announced its' new captain during the idol group's concert in Jakarta, Thursday (4/7/2013).

The chosen captain's name is shown on the large display on stage. The name that appeared was that of Shinta Naomi, 19 (years old), the girl that had previously auditioned for JKT48 first generation but failed, only to take part again in the second generation audition.

(Shinta) that was born on June 4th 1994 wants the newly formed Team K to be just as successful as Team J, (the team) that was formed earlier. "I want to make Team K successful, always progressive, and full of spirits!" said Shinta.

This young lady that is often called Naomi has apparently a hobby of playing basketball and dancing. "My hobbies are playing basketball and dancing, my favorite (color) is purple," explained Naomi in her introduction video in JKT48's official website.

Naomi's sister Sinka Juliani is also listed as a member of JKT48. (Naomi), a girl who has Sundanese-Taiwanese blood within her, has the motivation to make her parents happy while she's still a member of JKT48.

"The motivation to become an idol comes from wanting to make my parents happy," says Naomi.

Naomi has her own group of fans that she likes to call "Naomissions". According to Naomi, she purposely chose that name so that her fans have a vision and mission in supporting Naomi.

Naomi was chosen to be Team KIII's captain that was formed on November 3rd last year. (The team) is called Team KIII, unlike Team J, because (JKT48), AKB48's sister group forms the third Team K in the world. The name Team K is used by AKB48 and Team KII by SKE48.

===

Some corrections: Team KIII was not formed on November 3rd 2012 — I think that was the debut of the second generation members as kenkyuusei? The formation of Team KIII was on 25th June 2013 (I was there during the announcement), and not all second generation kenkyuuseis were promoted.

16. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

Translation

Shinta Naomi (JIBI/SOLOPOS/JKT48.com)
    Solopos.com, SOLO - JKT48 has selected a new captain for the team KIII who had just formed. More specials, JKT48 management announced its new captain when the idol group concert in Jakarta, Thursday (4/7/2013).

Elected captain, her name will be displayed on the big screen above the stage. It turns out the name that appears is Shinta Naomi, 19, the girl who previously had auditioned JKT48 first generation but unsuccessfully and then follow again in the second generation.

The girl who born in 4 June 1994, wants team K who had just formed be team that as successful as team J which first formed. "I want to make the team K successful, move on, and full with spirit!" Said Shinta.

Girl who are often addressed with Naomi is proved to have a hobby of playing basketball and dancing. "My hobbies playing basketball and dancing, my favorite is purple," said Naomi in video introduction on the official page JKT48.

Besides Naomi, her sister Sinka Juliani also registered as members of JKT48. This Sundanese-Taiwanese descent girl has motivation when become a member of JKT48 she want to give happiness to her parents.

"The motivation to become idol group is to give happiness to parents." said Naomi.

Naomi has its own fans which she called Naomissions. According to Naomi she chose that name deliberately so that her fans have the vision and mission of their own in support of Naomi.

Naomi was elected be captain team KIII which new formed on 3 November last year. Called team KIII not team K like team J because this sister group of AKB48 formed team K the third one in the world. Previous team names had already been used by AKB48 and team KII owned by SKE48.
    this is my version... i hope nothing is wrong... :^^;:

17. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

maybe he mean this...
    http://yudhadavid.tumblr.com/post/55186 ... isteri-via

but from the word it looks like an old article. [wonder]

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    ^ he managed to save the article before the original one was deleted by the writer since the content might not suited for public

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i wish i did not read that article...whether the story in the article is true or not... [sealed]

20. xiaovin

xiaovin Kenkyuusei

Before read the whole article, please read the disclaimer first, in the first paragraph
    The writer mentioned, he didn't say it was fact or fiction
    So read with your own risks :D