1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    True... but at the same time, the Sapporo48 announcement feels like a long time coming.
    About time they had a group and theater of their own.
    Though, yes, still feels like saturation to me also.

At the same time - it is about timing and maturity. I mean, Nogizaka46 are doing quite well this year. NMB48 did amazing last year and SKE48 was invited to Kohaku on their own even, which is considered pretty prestigious.

HKT48 debuted in 2011 but their popularity boom only occurred fairly recently, late 2012.

What it may mean to JKT48... less solo or incorporated performances, when invited, to 48 Family concerts.
    But overall, it shouldn't hurt us.

2. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

oh... so they dont use it on 3 July for pre concert... i thought it was already done... :^^;:
    and as we know information regarding the use of this ticket has spread widely on the Internet, even by that are well known media... this is actually intentionally or not... yea... actually what they planned...

yea... they might just forget about it... :D

3. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

I knew it, I usually find a field report after an event or a concert, but no one mentioning about that handshake event.

and about this Sapporo48, come on, how about TPE48? isn't that suppose the 2nd sister group overseas? [wonder]

4. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Guys, why are we discussing SPR48 :^^;: This the JKT48 general thread after all; let's try to keep the discussion on topic, yeah?

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    that explains why he's becoming good friends with GACKT

okay now i'm curious who will be the JKT version senbatsu for KFC,the seifuku,and how the lyrics will be like :chuffed:

6. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Sapporo48?

Wow, didn't expect that they will create another 48 group in Japan :^^;: Looks like Akimoto-sensei is planning for a complete domination of the Japanese archipelago for the time being :hehe:

But... isn't it too many groups to handle at the moment? He still have a bunch of work for Hakata, Jakarta, and Shanghai... even the Taipei48 group seemed to be in status quo since there is no more news regarding their progress. Especially, when knowing that even the overseas group (like JKT) still depended heavily on him for the songs, setlists, releases, etc... [think]

7. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I think this is not the place to talk about SPR48..
    Anyway, I'm also curious about JKT48's KFC, who will be the senbatsu?

I'll place a quick bet here
    Composition : Mostly Team J (7-9), one or two KKS, and the rest is K3.
    There will be Nabilah, Melody, Kinal, Haruka. I'm not quite sure about Akicha, because she have the undergirls, right? Also there will be Viny, Ayen, Cindvia, Naomi.
    Seifuku will be the same with AKB.
    Another direct selling event, after Yuuhi's HS event.
    Handshake event around November-December
    First TV performance : Trans7 or TransTV

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I agree - and as noted by admin, this not to be a chat thread. JKT is our focus, we need to abide by things with them in mind.

It won't influence / disturb JKT's progress much - I mean, from how it's going now.
    And progress - adding new branches, tends to a good sign for any organisation.

I agree with pretty much everything... except the seifuku...
    It just feels like they would be excessive.
    Maybe if JKT had performed "kitagawa kenji" to an Indonesian audience....
    But otherwise, they're just too bright, wild.

9. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Eh, but I think lately Aki-P are beginning to put his hands on JKT48. At least more than before.

I can take that conclusion from the KFC double release, "Perkenalkan, Nama Kami JKT48" concerts - which he directly named, the Yuuhi senbatsu selections, the chili sauce...

Although those involvement are minor ones and obligatory as he is the total producer, he begin to point out things for JKT48 at least, and I think that's a good thing.

But, as you said... I doubt it will have a greater impact on us :^^;: Except a more hectic stage for 48 Group concerts, things are not bad.

I added Akicha for the list, since this will be a separate piece of the original AKB's KFC. She will be the UG for the original one, but I doubt she will be absent from JKT's version. Her expression during the announcement showed how happy she is [clap] So I can say she will be in JKT's KFC.

10. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Are you kidding me? This fandom shows too much creativity! #CalegJKT48

Open the spoilers for the links and click for photos

And a bonus
    https://twitter.com/gilangdewamanyu/status/356873868721393664/photo/1

11. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

They've been doing this for the last 3-4 days.
    You should probably see Ted Kho compile them all in his pinterest. I really love yesterday's game.

http://pinterest.com/tedkho/bukan-jkt48/
    http://pinterest.com/tedkho/jkt48-brand/
    http://pinterest.com/tedkho/nempel-jkt48/

12. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I hope Ghaida will make it into Senbatsu for this single. You know, she was so popular back then. Her graduated announcement last year gv her impact pretty bad.
    But if you see it now, she get many screen time and always subs for River performance.

I hope the best for her #pray

13. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

still dawn, my energy depleted because most laughs [rofl]. I'm not sure I can hold today fasting.
    who the hell this Teddy Setiawan?? He's so creative :XD:

14. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I'm really hoping Akicha will be in the kfc senbatsu, but rahmat's right, she is already in the kfc undergirls and akicha will probably have lots of work in japan, and since they are both released on the same date, it'll be hard for akicha to be both in akb's undergirls, and jkt's senbatsu :^^;:

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    agree with most thing Andi Rahmat had said except for the seifuku. I doubt this time they'll have the same seifuku

16. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

Well, @ted_kho (his ID on twitter) only do the compilation on Pinterest, while the memes are made by fans. He feel the need to collect those creative memes and compile them all for easy reading. He also put credit to each meme.

Anyway, I'm also one of the contributor for the past 3 days.. :)

Actually these memes during sahur time were started since 4 days ago. The first day still used text, with word play related to movie theme.

I don't know if these memes will be happening again tonight or tomorrow night, since several contributors feel disappointed by several fans' behaviours by crediting the memes as their own.

So anyone who enjoy the memes, please help the contributors by paying respect. At least by mentioning the contributors' ID name while retweeting.

17. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I really enjoyed Ted Kho's compilations :D Especially the "truck bottom" and "sticker" ones. Can't really stop smiling after seeing those.

BTW, how do you mean by this? What kind of thing did they do?:
    It would be sad if this thing discontinued, since it's pretty funny and original :XD:

18. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

Early contributors have shared their memes. The memes got retweeted several times. Then a fan started to retweet/reupload the image again to Twitter mentioning his/her oshi, without giving credit to the original contributor. It was easy to find them out by searching the hashtag on Twitter.

I also found out while searching the hashtag, that there are many fans that retweet the image with no mention. For example: if your twitter ID is @jack, then the fan retweeted that by adding dot in the middle, such as: @.jack

19. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^
    my favorite of those memes is the old sticker. it's sooo 80's / 90's xD

20. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei