Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: KKS - Tashima Meru

Its official, Meru and Mio are the WCenters for [Melon Juice] [clap] [clap] [party] [party]

It has been a long wait since the new single was announced back then, but our princess still got selected for the 2nd single as Center, and this time with Mio as well - I honestly can't comprehend how happy she must be feeling now, I hope she wil do another excellent job as center this time, I look forward to the premiere of the song [rock]

Nyanyways......

I must have raked up some good points in the books of the lords lately, I can't believe I missed that song while reading the list - RENA AND MERU IN A UNIT!!!! :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: I am at a loss for words now, have I somehow stumbled into the Alternate Universe while I was gone?

This is seriously the best series of announcements I have heard in the concerts in a while lol - I mean, there must be some reason for Aki-P to group the most popular KKS in all the 48 family, and I'm sure that reason is more than just for one song only. If everyone's wishes were true and a new sub-unit is formed....this is truly, much, much, much better than being promoted to a team imo, and the exposure she will get from that will surely be much higher.

2. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

^I admit, I don't understand what the point is of putting all the popular KKS into a UNIT like this AND putting 2 HKT KKS as center of the HKT single. I mean, it probably means that none of those KKS will get promoted soon and probably also means we won't get a team KIV too soon. so why the push before even promoting them to full members? why make it so different from how it used to be. not that I am not happy with it, I just can't see the greater picture atm...

3. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Just read all the news...damn, I was not expecting these developments.

Congratulations to meru and mio for getting WCenter status, they definitely deserve it one way or another. With them as center, the new single is poised at a very interesting and shocking position now (I can imagine the news reporting this like mad for the next few days so good job Aki-P), hopefully they will get a duet lines in the song like in SKE where Rena and Jurina sing in succession to eachother.

Regarding the new unit...it does seem like an out-of-the-blue idea for Aki-P to form a new group with the super-KKS of all the sister groups + AKB, I would be interested to see how would this be developed and would want it to be a permanent addition even when the members get promoted someday.

A toast to everyone, our patience and support for Meru has paid off once again.

4. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Same, I can see this being reported in every media newspaper/site along with the new unit that is formed soon - to think about it, what a perfect way to get people hooked onto what the next few domes entincing them with the thrill of wondering what will they bring to the fray that can make today's announcements look like cheesecakes :D

@Saya - Well, I'm sure he must have his reasons - for all we know, this new unit could be the future Senbatsu for singles a few years down the line and Aki-P is just making the group now to make them more known and to give them more experience (And this actually could be possible considering a lot of the members are U16)

5. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ The ages of the girls right now are:

WIth the exception of Nagisa from NMB, all of the members in the group are U16, so there is a quite possible chance that Aki-P is shaping them to be the new gen of Senbatsu members if that is really the reason by behind making the new group.

6. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

People keep hating and Meru keeps shining! [party]
    Congratulations to Meru for being center again, now with her fellow 2nd gen Mio <3
    This is the 2nd gen power!

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

i really like the outfits.

It really suits her.

@ Sukipo : no ones is hating any one here. Well, it's not what i read in this forum yet after the second single announcement.

"haters gonna hate" doesn't apply here.

i think Meru has already proved she was a capable center after Hatsukoi butterfly and Ski Ski skip^! thanks to her powerful perfomance and all clean MC.

People arguing about line up is more about The generation of HKT in general than in particular Meru.

8. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

gocchisama, I didn't said "people on stage48", I simply said "people".
    I often see bad comments about Meru on tumblr, twitter and other places, so yeah... there are Meru haters out there and that's why I said that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sadly for them, I think that is very clear now that Meru is HKT's center and this won't change anytime soon.

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Am... I dreaming?

I wake up to a Superman/Batman and a Flash movie happening, now I come here to a new unit with Meru and my AKB KKS oshi, and a Meru/Mio W center for the next single?!

It's like this day is the news nirvana for everything relevant to my inner geek and there's STILL more to come since Marvel Studios' panel hasn't happened yet (I think I might just die if there's a Captain America 2 trailer). WTF IS GOING ON? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS DAY IS REAL. LOL

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Ack, no translations from Tumblewush today lol - aww well, another day off for me :D

@sukipo - Oh lol, I remember those back before the Sousenkyou started, makes it all the more funnier now that none of their wishes came true and Meru is still (W)Center for this single even after the Sousenkyou results :awesome:

Oh and guys, a preview for Melon Juice is out:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKMorYODksE[/yt]

Its around 1 min into the video....lord I am loving this song already with the chorus :cute: Need....PV....now [hehe] :^O^:

11. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

^ Kyuu~ ohayo! ^__^

aa, tumblewush is slow today with the translations...I hope he can upload them soon, I want to know Meru's reaction to the whole thing <3

Melon Juice sounds so cute, I don't really like the outfit colors though, I find something more along the lines of Pink, Yellow and Orange would fit the song title more :/

12. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Well that was fast lol :lol:

^ That color scheme would fit into the summer theme more...but then again we already had that in SayoKuro and I dont think many people actually liked it much :^^;: Still, this is still the very first peformance and costumes has been shown to change overtime for a song after a while such as UZA's new costume vs the one used in the Janken, so it might change after a few more perfs.

13. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the preview clip of Melon Juice! Meru looks like she is enjoying herself in that performance :lol:

I cant comment much about the song for now so I will wait for the longer preview to be released before doing so.

14. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

got around to translating Meru's posts about the single and concert and all that from yesterday.^^

Tashima Meru 2013.07.20 20:29
    And it’s over( ღ’ᴗ’ღ )

Thank you very much,

to everyone that came。

It was a lot of fun(o>ω<o)

And now。。。。

The new unit

was a surprise to me

I was not sure what to think

but now I could sort it all out well。

This is a real chance,

so to seize this chance, I will give it my best。

And it’s all thanks to you all。

I really have to thank you very much。

I am just so thankful。

My stomach started to hurt,

since I am so nervous(>_<)

In the picture you can see the 2nd single’s outfit♪

In the next update,

I’ll write in more detail。

Meru runrun♪
    [​IMG]

Tashima Meru 2013.07.20 21:50
    Good Evening☆

Meru here。

Today, at the Fukuoka Dome,

we could show you the 2nd single 「Melon Juice」

for the first time♡

It’s the song I was the most nervous about。

It’s the song that I practiced for the most。

Having everyone be so excited for it,

made me so glad,

I was very happy about it。

I am looking hard at all the things I am still lacking in,

and to fix them,

I am going to show you a new HKT48

yet again。

With the same 39 members as before,

I want to make you get excited for 『Melon Juice』。

It’s a cute♡ rock song。

It’s a song that makes you bob your head to it٩(๑>∀<๑)۶♥

So let’s get excited for it together please♡

I appreciate your support。

Meru runrun♪
    [​IMG]

Tashima Meru 2013.07.20 23:00
    Good Evening☆

Meru here。

The glow sticks that I could see from the Fukuoka Dome stage(☆∀☆)

they were so beautiful。

The Meru fans and Meru calls

they all reached me as well(ºั︶ºั♡)

Even people that came to our theater or to the Handshake Event

I could make out in the crowd( *^艸^)♥"

Thank you so very much。

Today there were a lot of news。・゚゚・。。゚♡

For the first time, we got to perform Future Girl’s

「Sutei Marmelade」。

It’s because of you all that I get the chance to sing it,

so it is a very important song for me♡

It’s a lovely,

really summerly song( ღ’ᴗ’ღ )

I put all my feelings of gratitude

into my singing♡

And then… I had the privilege of performing “Candy"

together with Rena-san and Paruru-san♡

I wore a new outfit for it(*´ºั³ºั )♡

There were a lot of candies attached to it,

it was just a totally cute outfit(*ºั∀ºั)

We entered the stage from the 3rd floor container,

and could hear a lot of “Ooh“‘s from there.

The scene that could be seen from there,

was even different from the view from the stage,

and I was deeply moved by it٩(´︶`)۶҉

Since I wanted to show a performance,

that was worthy of the wonderful production,

I could not afford to be overwhelmed by nervousness today(˘ ˘)‥‥♡

And the candy we licked at the end

was delicious(lol)

To all the people that came today,

to everyone that sent me their feelings,

and to the Staff-san,

really, thank you very much♡

But as of yet, things are just getting started!

There are still more and more things,

that have to be done!!!

Meru runrun♪
    [​IMG]

kind of awesome to see Meru stay so humble and collected herself, while on the other hand the fans are buzzing with discussions about HKT and the senbatsu right now, isn't it :lol:

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Thanks for the translations again! [party] Gahh, I want to see that FG song performance so bad :D :D Good to see that Meru is quite collected about the results of the new single, I can't wait to see her and Meru perform that on TV since we're not getting any stream this time.

And guys....

[​IMG]
    Meru managed to make it in time to snap a 2shot with Mariko before she graduates [hehe] I wonder if she is going to take a picture with the Tomochin and Sayaka on their graudation days too?

10 more days till our new unit performs, even if we can't see it, I hope Meru will be able to enjoy the new song....tbh, 11 days to practice the new dance moves would prove to be quite a feat lol for all the members [clap]

16. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

^ Good Job! :D

I like the new single, find it to be able than SS Skip just for the energy behind it and the really hyper dance moves, gives that vibrant, bright and cheery feel that Summer should usually have. The full performance that will happen soon enough on Music Japan or something should be interesting especially with the new MeruMio formation.

No one has posted, but it seems that Meru took another picture with the 15 Gen KKS yesterday:

[​IMG]

They all look so cute together :cute:

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ All the lolis lol :XD: I agree that they all look very cute together, I hope Meru can have more chances to interact with the other sister group KKS in the future aside from during concerts :D

Oh and, I found this on 2ch earlier today:

[​IMG]

From the date given on the link its from the event yesterday....Meru got to take another picture with her idol :inlove: :D

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Tashima Meru Story

A TRUE SAD STORY, A YOUNG GIRL WANTING TO PERSUE HER DREAMS, AUDTIONS FOR HER HOMETOWN GROUP IN HOPES TO challenge herself and grow. After her defeating lost during the Morning Musume auditions she figure "I wont give up" so she took vocal lessons and dance lessons before pursuing HKT48. SHE DOES SO WELL SHE IS LOVED BY THE JUDGES. ONE OF THOSE JUDGES HAPPENS TO BE THE PRODUCER OF THE WHOLE 48 FAMILY GROUP AND THE FOUNDER OF THIS NEW GROUP. HE DUBS HER THE NEXT JURINA WHO IS A STAR ON HER OWN, AND MAKES HER CENTER. THE DECISION CONFUSES HER AT FIRST BUT SHE LOVES A CHALLENGE AND DOES HER BEST WITH THE GOAL OF MAKING HKT48 A HOUSEHOLD NAME LIKE AKB48. THIS 13 HYEAR OLD PUTS HER 120% IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND GIVES AS MUCH ENERGY AS POSSIBE TO MAKE HER VOICE AND LOVE FOR HKT48 KNOWN. BUT AS HER CENTER DUTIES STARTS TO MOUNT THE REALL SIDE OF THE CENTER WORLD COMES OUT. BESIDES THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FROM HER FANS THE NEW FANS SHE ATTRACTED, SHE ALSO CONTRACTED A THE SICKNESS CALLED ANTIS. AS MORE FANS PILED UP SO HAD THE ANTIS THROWING, VILE WORDS, WISHES AND HOPES AT HER, POINTING OUT FEATURES ON THIS GIRL CALLING HER UGLY, DIGUSTING, WEIRD LOOKING, AND ANYTHING TO TAKE THEIR ANGER OUT ON HER FOR A DECISION SHE DID NOT MAKE. NOT TO MENTION THE GIRL IS 13 YEARS OLD AND ALOT OF HER ANTIS CANME FROM HER FIRST GEN COUNTER PART. RATHER THAN SIT AROUNG CRYING AND ASKING HERSELF "wHY ME? wHY CHOOSE ME?" SHE ROSE ABOVE THE ANTIS LIKE A GODDESS AND SHINED BRIGHTER IN HOPES TO MAKE THOSE ANTIS KNOW THE REAL TASHIMA MERU. SHE THANKED HER SUPPORTERS FOR THEIR ALWAYS ENCOURAGING WORDS AND VOWED TO BE THE BEST AND MAKE HKT48 STRONGER EVERYDAY. WITH LOVE OF HKT48 AND WIELDING HER CENTER POSITION AS HER DUTY, HER FANS AS HER FOUNDATION AND ARMY AND HER ANTIS AND FANS HOPES, WISHES AND ENCOURAGEMENT AS HER INSPIRATION SHE SET OFF TO DO WHAT ANY 48FAMILY MEMBER WOULD DO.. MAKE IT TO THE TOP. :cute:

I will elaborate more later this was just my frustration start. :^^;:

19. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

Kyuu thanks for sharing that video , Melon Juice sounds cute and energetic too , and it's tempo is quite fast [notme] well can't wait for the PV too .

MeruShige well written , keep it up :hehe:

20. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Whoo thanks to the Sayanara for making it with the translations.. ^.^ Thing have been craappy for a few days so I'm getting impaired.. Sorry about that.. I'll do better next time.. Sorry about the delay as of late..