[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Saniam I was gonna mention Rena Nozawa. Isn't she ~15?

For those saying it won't work cause the would have to be +18 or +20 to get work visas. There are a number of examples of people from overseas who are minors getting visas in Japan. Remember when JKT48 performed at the recent concerts. Rena Nozawa is scheduled for kennin in AKB. There is that chick from Texas, Kylee Saunders, who some in the American media called the real Hannah Montana, she was -15 when she got her start as a pop artist in Japan. And yes I had to Google that one. Work visas can apparently be had for minors. Location? Well iirc, Yukirin only went to Tokyo for the last few rounds of audtions. Logistically I don't see it as impossible to bring girls in from other countries.

Language. I am sure Sae did not know Mandorin/Cantonese when she was sent to China, same with Akicha and Harugon going to Indonesia. Singing and dancing. Well this is a 48G we are talking about, singing and dancing are not really big factors, Mioten I am looking at you (though I really really love you <3 <3 :^O^: ). As long as the girls are willing, I don Sure there are difficulties with bring in girls from outside Japan. But there are possible upsides as well. Don't the HKT girls keep harping on the fact they want to make the group known globally? This is one way to possibly do it. Not to mention the media storm in Japan if it happens. The real question is if management feels it is worth chancing. The whole study-abroad thing, bringing in a girl from JKT for a kennin, these make me think they are at least willing to consider it. Oh, and why would they mention the applications in an interview? I don't exactly remember them being so loosed-lipped about previous auditions. That is the thing that has me most curious. It could have been someone going "rogue" with there comments, but it really doesn't feel like it. It feels like they were trying to make a point for a reason.

Well we will most likely not know either way till they show us the 3rd Gen. But I am very intrigued. [nod] [nod] [nod]

2. lotsheep

lotsheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It's more than just chasing glittery stardom dreams and following the pop craze. :fp:

Gotta be worried about their ability to adapt to life and their daily activities in Japan, should they not even speak a word of the language. You won't even be able to go down to your local shop for groceries, you can't even chat up your neighbours. These are >18 Y/Os we're talking about here. And I don't really think management would spare the extra efforts to make special arrangements just for that, so they need to somehow find their way to survive.

And then you need to think about schooling for these foreign kids.

It's just sounds a little far-fetched if they were to pull this off.

3. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Rena Nozawa is Japanese, she just moves around because of her fathers work.
    I don't see why it should be a problem, as long as they do their best in improving their dancing and singing, and language skills as much as they can I don't care where in the world they are from.

4. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

@hjr1891 yeah she's 15 and I'm wondering about how she got her work visa here though [think] .

5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I'm pretty sure she's a Japanese citizen. And I'm sure she has some sort of special government visa because of her dad's work anyways for when she was I'm Jakarta.

6. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

Um, just a little bit of a question. Sorry if its already been discussed..

Anyone have any clue as to what HKT (I THINK) were doing in Asakusa close to Sensoji on On Monday 8th July?

7. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    so , the title for HKT 2nd single will be "melon juice" ? [think]

8. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Interesting name :hehe:
    I wonder if there'll be like an MPA48 coupling song :D

9. valenoff

valenoff Kenkyuusei

They're recorded HKT48 no odekake. ( I guess it's a special episode for this show. )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I'm not sure about this.
    but I think it will be broadcast on
    31/7/2013
    7/8/2013
    21/8/2013
    28/8/2013
    :)

10. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Here's a preview on Melon Juice :D

At around 51 secs

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

The latest HS results

【HKT・4次まで】   ◎…選抜、○…64位以内
    TeamH          |HKT研究生
    ○宮脇   20/20③  |○朝長   20/20③  |  神志那 *0/*4    |
    ○兒玉   20/20④  |○田島   20/20③  |  岩花   *0/*4    |
    ◎指原   18/18②※|  谷     *6/*6④※|  伊藤   *0/*4    |
      松岡菜 11/16(1) |  渕上   *5/*8(1) |  井上   *0/*4    |
      穴井   11/16    |  駒田   *0/*4(1) |  安陪   *0/*4    |
      森保   *7/20    |  山田麻 *0/*8    |  上野   *0/*4    |
    ○多田   *2/16(1) |  秋吉   *0/*8    |  深川   *0/*4    |
      村重   *1/20(2) |  岡本   *0/*8    |  宇井   *0/*4    |

中西智 *1/16    |  岡田栞 *0/*8    |
      下野   *1/12    |  田中優 *0/*8    |
      本村   *0/20(1) |  坂口   *0/*8    |
      植木   *0/12    |  後藤泉 *0/*8    |
      若田部 *0/*8    |  今田   *0/*8    |
      田中菜 *0/*8    |  梅本泉 *0/*8    |
      熊沢   *0/*8    |  草場   *0/*8    |
                   |  冨吉   *0/*4    |

Haruppi sold out. Tani as well.

And HKT's quad from Meru's G+
    [​IMG]

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the top 3 of the team H and team KKS are strong,

but the others have an hard time to break trough. I'm thinking about Aoitan.

Still, Anaichan and matsuoka are doing well.

13. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    秋吉   *0/*8  
    岡本   *0/*8
    岡田栞 *0/*8

At least tani sold out

Poor aoitan gets ignored so much lately, not even appearing on that horrible new show for the first two episodes.

The results are exactly what should be expected when you're only promoting 3 or 4 members. I noticed lovetan went from 20 blocks to 16 and she's still having a hard time trying to sell out blocks.

14. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

Yay!!!!!!!!! :D Murashige sold out 1 slot and 2 more almost sold out [clap]

15. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

getting worried for aoi, especially when she sold out her 16 slots last time by the 3rd time and she havent even sell out 1 until now :(

captain and natsu are doing well :)

16. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Management really needs to push Aoitan, she's got everything it takes to become popular!
    I really love HKT, but they focus on too few girls. (I made myself laugh while writing this, obviously it's always the same "issue" in every 48 group.)

17. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

Oh okay, thanks. Well, I saw them there. After strategically placing myself as close as possible to them by buying some Japanese snack (the name escapes me), they all looked at me and one of them said "Hi, nice to meet you. Kakoii desu." To which I mumbled "Nice to meet you too."

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Guysh the promo pic for daiei is officially released. Cuties in kimonos :inlove:
    [​IMG]

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    ^ Still not liking Haruppi's hair in this add. :hmm: However! [aup] Sakuratan is looking absolutely lovely in that Kimono. :blush: :inlove: And Meru and Mioten, soooo cute! :^O^: :cute: I really like the colors of Natsu's as well. :approve:

20. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    Yeah, Haruppi looks older with that hairstyle, but,whatever [hehe] i still love her man,