[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Welcome to the thread~ [hi]

I totally agree, cause if it's just fans, i'm pretty sure it'll just be full of guys. It'll be cool if it'll be like akb's pv, right ? [hehe]

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Unless an OFC member brings his whole family to join the PV, it will be a "full of guy and probably a small number of fangirl" PV :/

and welcome to bakariday~

3. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Yeah, they should let non ofc people join in too... (i'm just saying this cause i wanna join :XD: )

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i hope they invites the people who lives around the shooting location

but then, i remember people saying that "not many people in the society knows JKT". So i doubt there will be some elderly people joining in…

oh btw, i realized that everything JKT did up until now is "for fans sake" instead of introducing their self into the society even more?

5. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Well, i'M pretty sure jot will also hire some figuran which will have better position then the ofc(s)...
    It'll be funny if the mv shows familiar faces over and over again.

6. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

When you think about it actually, i think that's true, it seems like they're already happy with how things our now, i don't really see a lot of effort in promoting JKT to non-fans...

But maybe it's different now since JKT's cooperation with trans 7, jkt48 missions, BSG, etc. A lot of my friends watched the concert on trans 7 even if i didn't tell them too [hehe]

But I don't actually know how many non-fans actually watch those, but I think BSG has a lot of non-fans as viewers, i saw somewhere that the ratings were around 25%...

7. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    How if the case are they are still confirming their standing and backup in this country? You know, establishing a stronger base before moving towards another goal? It could be since idols - and moreover 48 group concept - are rather hard to assimilate in a country with a very different culture. Perhaps letting the culture shock to disappear first?

Nevertheless, I'm sure that they should - or must - understand that their goal is far from the hand's reach IF they wanted to make JKT a national group. Unless, JKT48 had a rather low and humble goal, they should already planned far ahead of now.

But it's not in my realm of understanding though... I just think of a possibility :^^;:

If I'm not mistaken, the girl OFC members had risen considerably over the course of 2013...

But I'm sure it will be dominated by guys eventually.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i guess they just wanted to try to make JKT famous from their fans, who will try to promote and introducing them to their peers

it works tho

a friend of mine is an air soft gun freak and one day he come and said "So i watched JKT in Surakarta. Even tho they lypsync-ed the whole concert, some of them looks really pretty. You gotta intoduce me to them!"
    i loled hard in front of him xD

9. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Yep, fans influence sometimes work well.. I once brought my non-fan friend to 2nd gen pajadora show, and now he's head over heel for naomi. He even told me yesterday ahe dreamt of her. He's still considered non-fan though.

10. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Yeah, directly informing someone about jkt is the most effective imo. Cause if you don't know anything about jkt, you probably won't even be bothered enough to find out about it.

I have a friend that knows i'm a fan, strangely enough, all i did was tell her that i was a fan, and she went on and googled jkt, even though she hasn't started liking it, she at least know the front members :lol: I'm probably gonna start poisoning her with 48fam stuff... [hehe]

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    [​IMG]

so i've found this pic where it is written that: "JKT members agreed that wota is a term given to a "higher ranked fans" and they are agreed not to use this word so it won't cause rivalry between fans"

12. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

ehhh from where is that pict?

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I edit your translation a little

14. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I have the same question and another: who made that kind of note?

Fans? Official?

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    so i asked the guy who posted and said that he got these from his friends. Anther guy commented that this might be a fanmade

16. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  17. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Will be? Eventually? I don't have statistic or whatever research data, but even with the considerable growth of female OFC members in 2013, it's safe to assume that OFC members has always been dominated by male fans (in term of total number of OFC members) since the opening of OFC members application by JOT.

18. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    In other news, I'm HAI's Wota of the week for 29 July-4 August...

Yeah. OFC gender proportion should be around the fans gender proportion, which is male-dominated.

19. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

man!, how can you get the title?

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    The word "high ranked fans"... somehow made me think of the vvota in AKB0048:
    [​IMG]