1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [Single]JKT48 3rd Single-Koisuru Fortune Cookie[2013/08/21]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by anakdekan, Jul 23, 2013.

1. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Re: [Single]JKT48 3rd Single-Koisuru Fortune Cookie[2013/08/

oh..I was in that video :fp:
    okay, I attended all of the sessions. Our enemy was the rain, after the 3rd session finished..the rain came suddenly. and the 4th session was delayed because of the rain.
    but overall, everything was just fine [think]
    unforgetable moments [notme]

2. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94

^
    Yeah, I agree with you.

Unfortunately, I felt it too short. Very short, since I only attended the 4th session

But still, I'd never thought that doing a very short duration shooting could be so much fun. Even though exhausting, I can say I'd like to attend this kind of thing again when they announced it.

And we got several media coverages, too. RCTI, TransCorp, maybe? I'm not sure, since I only spot RCTI ones.

Well, several Plaza Senayan visitors are watching, curious about the whole crowd.

But those who danced are fans of course. If they weren't, they wouldn't be able to follow the moves.

I can only be sure of this three.

Now I see that they followed the pattern AKB does: unusual centers for the song :XD: Sasshi there, Gon here :XD:

Both are the brighter - in terms of personality - of each group. I can see why Gon was chosen for this.

3. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

i think its okay if it from current setlist or other uncover yet singles, just make it suprise like sakura no shiori. i really miss big suprises. it sensation...

about senbatsu line-up so unexpected especially second gen. i dont if Ikha is that favorited by fans. or maybe JOT really work on promoting their girl on public. i hope the second one though [think] . Sonia in the senbatsu also unexpected. i have many though about her in senbatsu, but i dont want to ruin the mood. :hmm:

oh, so that why in the photo its until get dark. how about you guys who fasting? any buber with member? :p .
    btw, what is the unforgotten moment? you looks satisfied. any story you can share? im curious :lol:

4. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

With @a48 above, I also joined Session 1 and 2.
    With me fasting, I didn't want to join Session 3.
    And didn't join the Session 4 since I came to Meet n Greet in theater.

What I mostly like is actually at the morning 8:00 AM, when we learned the choreo, taught by Iin (one of the JKT48's choreo teacher). We did the practice inside the theater. We learned the whole song's choreo within 1 hour. If we can do this, I believe members can learned them in just few minutes. [aup]

It's funny seeing us doing practice, with several members peeked behind the stage's curtain watching us. I saw Beby, Della, Ayana peeked and laughed behind the curtain. [blush]

Now the KFC's song is still lingering in my head, imagining the chore's moves :D

5. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

even when the moves look easy, actually is preety hard to done it smoothly and correctly..

even Devi made a mistake there :p

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Not sure about everything because the pic was taken from side. But whoever in the corner left in the last line had taken Suda Akari spot

7. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike

Based on JKT RIVER and Yuuhi Regular Edition, they included three B-side/coupling songs:
    - 1 song from JPN48 A-side single: Sakura no Shiori; 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU!
    - 2 songs from JKT48 current setlist: Mirai no Kajitsu & Kimi ni Au tabi Koi wo Suru; Nagai Hikari & Viva Hurricane.

Whether or not they continue on the same pattern, let's wait for the launching day.

8. knopseven_

knopseven_ Kenkyuusei

another sneak peek from yesterday's shooting.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fo1cejJkKU[/yt]
    the lyric .. those "Koisuru Fortune Cookies" part is also translated to indonesian :wtf:

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya

^^^ GREAT fancam!
    Shania~~~ :inlove:

Starting to fall in love w/ this song too! It just gets in your head after a while, it's so "feel good" and catch-y.

10. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I came late to the practice session, just 10 minutes before finished :^^;: all I did from session 1-4 was just looking at the others or the members and tried to sync the moves :p

and..yeah it was really unforgattable, making PV with the members :) for me, it's even more valuable than OFC event

11. nadhiranyan

nadhiranyan Kenkyuusei

haruka participated this single [party] can't wait~

12. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

i participated on session 1 and 2 just like anakcerdas.
    we got kfc dance lesson from jkt48 dance teacher for 1 hours.it's really fun (except the AC is off).
    KFC dance maybe an easy dance but for ordinary person like us,it's really tiring.very respect to member
    who can dance for 16 song and still training after that

13. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

One thing that still linger in my head: why did the only use slr camera?

14. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

Probably because its cheaper and easy to handle...
    And you have a that cinematic feel too it....

However they should have used Black Magic Cam, aparantley thats a real cinematic camera at the price of a Dlsr...

15. Sieg_Hart48

Sieg_Hart48 Kenkyuusei

Agree with you, sounds weird, I prefer the original title... [wonder] But for the wide market target for this single JOT must translated to Indonesian. I know it's really difficult to translated the original into Indonesian, because it's very hard to matched the same words and same meaning from Japanese to Indonesia in the lyrics.

after all definitely I will buy this single, and waiting for direct selling in my town and meet Haruka. :inlove: in her tweet haruka said she's very shy because she looks fat, and trying to diet (by trying Islamic fasting activity in the same time) [hehe] . if I'm not wrong I see in Yuka Masuda's twitter account that she's congrats Harugon for being center in this single. [clap]

16. 48respector

48respector Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE]JKT48 3rd Single-Koisuru-Fortune-Cookie[2013/08/

I'll definitely buy this single too. It's still 3rd single and Haruka is doing great to become the center. Yuka-chan's congrats is good to hear too.

17. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

hello guys. i'm new here. antaressa desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu :inlove:
    i've been a "silent reader" in this forum for almost 1 years ahahah
    and now i'm decided to join, (but sorry for my poor english [whew] )

about coupling song in KFC single, i heard some rumor in the "Indonesia's largest forum" (you know what i mean right? [hehe] ) that the coupling will be first rabbit, KFC in english, and 1 other song [think]
    well, the man who say this thing are always give some code about JKT in that forum and voila!! it's comes true. (last code from him was KFC senbatsu [aup] and it's true! )
    what do you think. guys?

18. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike

Oh, you're very welcome here.

Anyway about the coupling songs. It's currently only a rumor, right. So let's take it with a grain of salt.
    - First rabbit, eh. Not one of my favorites, but I still like the song.
    - KFC in english?! So, the single will consist of two KFC? Indonesian and english version? Very very unlikely to happen. There's still a lot of other great JPN48 songs to be performed by JKT48.

19. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna

I since they are releasing a single simultaneously with akb I hope we can take it as a sign that the next single will be JKT's 1st original track.

20. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...yeah, somehow i put the same hope too ...since this is the latest single from AKB48 'n not mention from the latest sousenkyo ... :^^;: ...