1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

@PooPyon

Thanks for posting that subtitled making-of, I hadn't seen it before. Suuchan is so cute in it, especially when she's playing around with the other members. It always seems as if other members are fond of her, so that makes me happy :)

2. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Sorry for the delay!!

---

[sato sumire] anata ga ite kureta kara
    original entry - 2013-07-30 02:45:46

Shinoda Mariko-paisen has graduated from AKB48

[T/N: Suuchan purposely reversed senpai to paisen]

When she made her election speech at the Nissan Stadium, I felt really lonely, sad, painful, I couldn't believe it, I couldn't accept it....I stopped thinking that this day would come. But the sudden announcement almost broke my heart.

I have lots of memories with Mariko-san! Each and every one of them is just as important, just as bright and shining.

When I was a kenkyusei, she starts talking to me many times, she would let me upload photos of us two, and on twitter we have really fun conversations together. I have never belonged to a school club before, so I get really nervous from just trying to talk to senpais. I got really embarrassed (laugh), even I felt awkward (。-_-。) but Mariko-san was different. It didn't took long for me to feel relieved next to her presence.

When I was promoted to Team B, I couldn't really see her that much, I was worried if she has forgotten about me, but she hasn't. In fact, she has been looking out for me. Even when she was busy, and didn't get any sleep, she wrote me a letter for my birthday theater performance, I will never forget.

During my first Janken tournament, when I won against Mariko-san, I didn't know what to feel or how to feel. Even though it was just luck, I wasn't sure if it was ok for me to win. I said sorry, because I was worried about how the fans would react to it. Mariko-san hugged me and continued her support. We cheered because it was my first time in senbatsu, she gave be a kind congratulations, I was happy and shocked at the same time and couldn't help my tears from coming out. At that time, I have made a promise. I want to work as hard as Mariko-san! So that one day, I can be in senbatsu with her!

After one year, that dream came true ☆ I was in senbatsu for Ue kara Mariko, I felt like I'm closer to her like never before. Ue kara Mariko is, as the title suggests, about Mariko herself, but it is also about us as well. We should cherish each and everyone, and take care of each other, because everyone is just as important! said Mariko-san. Of course I understand this, but sometimes it makes you think backwards. This makes Mariko-san's words more heartfelt.

When I was moved to Team A, we were together a lot more and I've been helping out with the Team Captain's duties. During days that Mariko-san wasn't performing, I've sent her messages about how the day went. Usually she seems like a big sister, but there are times when she is really cute and sweet like a little sister~

When I have troubles and worries, Mariko-san would tell me her experiences which taught me a lot. It was the first time I talked to a senpai about the things deep down my heart, and Mariko-san listened to me carefully and gave me advice. It really gave me confidence and optimism. "Please continue to work hard to AKB" she said, "Keep up Suumelo Suumelo!" I stopped thinking negatively. She is really tall and have a round face (laugh) we have a lot in common and like similar things. I'm really glad that I talked to Mariko-san ( *`ω´)

I've wrote a lot didn't I, but I wanted to show my appreciation to Mariko-san. I've said this many times, but she is the first senpai who I could really trust and be really good friends with. I feel a little lonely, but now I will face forward to the new Yokoyama Team A from now on. The Team A Mariko-san has put together, I want to help make it much better! I want it to become the center team, the confident team. I think there isn't many people who thinks I'm confident though, but I will put effort in (laugh) I want to give it my all to support Yui! I hope she entrusts me...(°_°)

I want to become MariMelo...no...I will be! I promise! I'm making a promise to everyone here!

I love MariMelo♡

[​IMG]

3. decoogu

decoogu Kenkyuusei

Thank you for long sentence, Sakana Kun [clap] "Anataga Ite Kureta Kara" is recorded in AKB48 compilation album "SET LIST Greatest Songs" [nod]

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you, it was worth the wait! [clap] Marimelo...sounds great!! [party]

5. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    This Suuchan's letter is really touched me. I can feel her sense of loss of her senpai. :(
    But in the end of letter, I relieved that she has enthusiastic again.
    Keep up MArimelo :inlove:

6. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    I first saw the letter translation posted by karles48 at Mariko's thread and after reading it, I thank Suuchan for writing it and inspired me to continue to support the new A. Honestly, when Mariko graduated, I feel less interested on Team A as a whole (but ofc I like the members of Team A). I don't know why... I'm not even a Mariko-oshi. Maybe like what Suuchan feels that Mariko is a great senpai. I felt a great loss on it. But after reading Suuchan's letter especially this part:

Suuchan's words fired me up. [rock] I'll support Team A because I have trust on Suuchan. She's a great senpai, I feel it while watching Team A LODs. And she likes Shingeki no Kyojin. Plus points to her LOL. :XD:

And thanks Sakana Kun for the translation.

At last a post on Suuchan's thread. :awesome:

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Suuchan has entered a CM-related contest for Nissan! :inlove:

Here's her part:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoQucx3jfDE[/yt]

Please vote for her, one simple click on the <3 under her photo is enough!: http://www2.nissan.co.jp/EVENT/DODORA-4/

EDIT: Part of her tweet:

投票で一位になったら最終回のヒロインできるかもしれないから、協力してくれると嬉しいなあ(((^ω^*)(*^ω^)))
    Because if I get first place in the pool there’s a chance of becoming last episode’s heroine,
    I would be happy if you could cooperate (((^ω^*)(*^ω^)))

8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I voted for Suuchan. [rock] I think you are only allowed to vote once. [think] It is a good thing I voted for her without looking at the other people first though... cuz only after I clicked the mouse button did I notice... Anna Konno. :drool: Who knows what might have happened if I had noticed Anna first. :shifty: LOL.

9. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Yeah, I 've vote for her too.
    She has 1st rank when I voted. I hope all of her fans will vote for her. Let's spread this news to everybody. :D
    Anyway, is this dorama will be launch as a series or just short dorama as for comersial?

10. karles48

I tried to vote for her...but it does not work (I mean, I click on the button but nothing happens)...I wonder why I always have problems with this kind of votings... :fp:
    PS: I was at Ginza when I saw someone who strongly reminded me of Suuchan...maybe she was the real Suuchan!! :omg:

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Funny, the other entrants included a busty babe and a... matron. :lol:

12. karles48

Yes, I really wonder who voted for the latter... :^^;:

13. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    The race is tightening.. & suu-chan is not always in first place! So folks let keep this up~ >______<
    On my PC it seems I can vote at least once per day. On my iPhone tho it seems I can vote much more frequently.. like multiple times per day! I guess it refresh faster or something. o_O

Anyways as of this moment it is no longer a two way race but the LinQ girl have surged passed Tokyo Girls Style's Hitomo nau & is encroaching on suu-chan, so lets rally~ >______<

14. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Oh, so we can vote every day?
    If that so, I will check the site, refresh every hour (if it work) and vote her again and again. :D
    Let's do it our best! [rock]

15. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Wahhh it's getting really close between Suuchan and the girl in second! 210850 vs. 208286 [sweat]

16. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    WOOAH!! Now is very tight!! [worried]
    Suchan 214.362 and the 2nd place is 214.338
    Oh NOOOO !!
    I have voted with my PC and my Phone, also with help from my friends, I think it's still not enough.. [worried]

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Wow, it's a fight!

18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Oh crap... she's losing now... by kinda a lot. :cry: I'll try vote once a day too... it is gonna suck so bad if we have to read a sad Suuchan G+ post saying she lost. :wah:

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Either the LinQ (I have little idea about other idols, frankly because of this image of "kawaii-desu" attached to most of them) girl has a city full of wotas, or possibly antis voting against Suuchan (but then it would be strange, considering that she's such a sweet character).

20. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    My other opinion, I wonder if Suuchan's haters use hackers to upgrade her rival vote.. [sweat]