[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

I think I should add one more point of challenge that differs JKT48 from JPN48. JPN48 was born in a more established showbiz landscape. They ran on a certain path, climbed certain hills and mountains, and reached certain peaks. They only add a flavor to an existing and established culture - even idol culture upon which JPN48 was founded was once another flavor to older culture that still existed and alive to this very moment.

Indonesia is a strikingly different environment, there are no particular path to run on, no particular hills or mountains to climb, no particular peak to reach. They must make their own path, build their own hills and mountains and set a new peak for others to admire and emulate. The only thing that I will be worry about is when JKT48 become strangers in their own country.

This is also a challenge for most fans - which come from the same generation with them. Older generations have made their own history - shape a country different from what they were born in. It's now younger generations' turn.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i should have posted this detailed part from the very first…

by "plain" he means that JKT looks really more like a cover group by now. He also compalins the fact that he might won't be able to watch RKJ/BnT if JKT chages their setlist again.

He said, "I wonder why they kept changing setlist so fast". Personally i agreed with him on this (i mean other48 are stuck with the same setlist for 1-2++ year until they master it before changing setlist)

3. knopseven_

knopseven_ Kenkyuusei

^
    can't agree more with you guys opinion [clap]
    that's why no matter how bad JKT48 is, i just can't hate it.
    it's not only because JKT48 is the first AKB48 sistegroup outside Japan, but it also happen that JKT48 is the first idol group (AFAIK) with different concept than the usual girlgroup in indonesia. it's also not all how-JPN48-manage-their-group is applicable here. that's why the management here should find the suitest and adaptive way to manage the group. and that's not as easy as we think. it need progress to achieve that. but that's the most interesting part. to see the group grows everday, to see them do the 48-things in their own way, different than what JPN48 usually do.

despite that fact that i don't really like some of JKT48 fans.
    especially those who we usually call them "skyman".
    and i have listed some of them tho. gomen [hi]

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    my first impression about JKT was,WOW an official sister group of AKB48,okay that's cool,but then after i know how hard those girls work to reach the top,i fell in love with the group...i know AKB,but didn't follow them alot...
    i kinda agree with knopseven about the skymen thing...heck not only in this fandom,in every community i just don't like senior fans being so senior,know it all and sometimes unreachable

edit: sorry to say,i just feel that i have to say that [angel]

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    well the one who gives them those nicknames were the JKT fans it self. Skyman, manusia awan, such things…

And they used "wota" as a fan name instead at the very first time

Some senior are really nice and 'real', but most of them are just self proclaimed "senior" who only learns things from wiki48

6. knopseven_

knopseven_ Kenkyuusei

^
    no not that "skyman". i'm not always referring "skyman" as senior fans tho. :hehe:
    i mean, you know, the fans who play "dirty" in this fandom. you know what i mean.
    what should i call them .. hmm ..

ah anyway, the voting for Pajama Drive Revival Show start tomorrow. don't forget to vote your oshimen.
    (or maybe you just want to watch the show but don't want to vote :lol: . whatever. the choices is yours :awesome: )

7. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

you mean, the one who claim themself as skyman?
    i don't know how those term came, but as far as i know they help me so much for add to my knowledge of this fandom.

8. knopseven_

knopseven_ Kenkyuusei

no. i don't refer it to the-so-called skyman.
    i don't know what people calls it. i mean someone who playing dirty in this local fandom.
    abusing their rights. and do things that we know as "Jalur Pribadi" (and tbh i kinda sick with all these "Waro"-thingies. whatever maybe you guys have a different opinion with me hehe :^^;: )

that's what i don't like :^^;:

9. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

my opinion is.
    just have fun, take what can they give for us.
    there is no end if you still assume that status exist

10. knopseven_

knopseven_ Kenkyuusei

^
    haha yeah. let's just end this topic :^^;:

anyway looks like the voting system for the revival show is in chaos :fp:

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well we all know that it'll cause trouble sooner or later with the SMS voting method

How bad is the chaos? :blink:

12. DyvaBat

DyvaBat Kenkyuusei

^
    The chaos seems like this?
    http://twitter.com/CindyVersKASKUS/status/362622454625103872/photo/1
    Sorry, if the pics doesn't show up.
    But, my friend said that the server is already down to fix this bug.

By the way, seems there's some serious discussion about the fans :D
    Hehehe, well, i skip this topic. 'Cause it's kinda heavy for someone like me giving some opinion about it.

Also, neutral side is tempting :)

13. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

I wonder if only we could vote graduate members, would there be many votes for them? x)

btw, I've just seen SNH theater pics. It looks like Balai Kartini, but, smaller ? well-design and looks cozy. since, I got some info that f(x) often to complain about the JKT48 fans, would they still extend the contract? I, of course, hope so. Although, I think it's good to have one building/venue special only for the theater/swag/cafetaria for the JKT48 and the fans, but Idk, if they got good location and building because f(x) is located in central Jakarta and easy to reach by me :^^;: beside, if they build it, it takes long time, huh? and I just cant wait (anymore) :hehe:

14. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

Hint; Copy the image link, not the url
    [​IMG]

'I think it's good to have one building/venue special only for the theater/swag/cafetaria for the JKT48 and the fans.' [rock]

15. DyvaBat

DyvaBat Kenkyuusei

^
    Ups, sorry.
    Seems like mobile couldn't do the thing.
    I'll going to fix it soon as i arrived at home and hug my old companion XD

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    SNH had their own building. It has three floor if if you count the roof. It is said to have 300 seats

For me SNH wins for theater aspect against JKT. I mean, look at the seat! It was also their own building

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    The JKT theater has more a familiar setting though: a theater above stores in an already established building.

Yes, it's dinky in comparison to SNH's but we can't say JKT isn't sticking close to their roots.

To my mind, it's like how indie bands or start ups (companies) begin in a garage. It makes for a good story, humble beginnings.

(Though yes, I do eventually want them to have a cafe or something, just to see if the girls will prepare the menu.)

18. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

For me JKT theater reminds me of AKB ones. You know, starts perform in a small theater and then become national idol [hehe] . It's good for their motivation right? [aup] I mean, if they get a big and waaah or woooh or woooah theater (can't describe it [hehe] ) the won't work hard like AKB members in early years. It is like, why i supposed to work hard if in the beginning i already get what i want?
    Get what i mean guys? Sorry for my broken english [sweat]

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I agree with Kurisu and Antaressa, although snh's theater is pretty amazing, but i like how jkt's theater really ressembles akb's one :) although i'm not against a renovation of the theater when jot will have the money to do one, it'll be cool if they changed the stage at the theater into one that can move up and down like at the akb theater, espeially cause it'll be pretty useful for lay down :lol:

And even though jot recieves alot of complains from fx tennants, i'm pretty sure they won't end their contract with jot cause even though some fans can be pretty annoying to other visitors of fx, you can't deny that they also increased the income of fx and some shops, notably hop h*p :XD:

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm going to take a blind guess here... that store sells gift wrapping, roses or stuffed animals?

EDIT: Speaking of the AKB theater... is there any type of 'pink ribbon' on pillars tradition within JKT?