1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~13/09/17

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Re: [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~

I agree...but we could say that Tonkotsu Mahou is a better Hyakkaten though.

So neither show is new per se :^^;:

But if I had to choose, it would be Tonkotsu Mahou because it's at least different from what's currently available. It's almost like NogiBINGO is partly to appease AKB fans who enjoy watching the old AKBINGO segments. So far, Tonkotsu Mahou has had an eclectic guest line up (and definitely not bottom of the barrel). If HKT wins and the show continues with this guest format, the quality of guests could dwindle but not for quite a long while. Even more so if the seasons air in the NMB Geinin (and whatever might replace Magical Radio) timeslot.

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Haha, very true. Tonkotsu is just a powered up Hyakkaten. :D

NogiBingo makes it no secret that they're trying to replicate the success of AKB. But as incredible as the old AKBINGO segments are (Muchaburi Dodgeball, the hamburger games, fashion checks, those are what got me into AKB), so far they haven't really done a lot of the more non-punishment games, which in my opinion are just as fun. That being said, NogiDoko sorta does those things so they might just go hardcore and keep the punishment games coming. The old AKBINGO games are tested and perfected so it's probably not as hard to do it and get the reactions out as Tonkotsu is. If they stick with the punishment games though it sorta makes the show one-dimensional, so it's definitely not as appealing. For first time viewers it's probably really awesome though.

Tonkotsu will probably run for 12-13 episodes like Geinin and MR since those shows usually just run for a quarter so, I do agree, they won't have any trouble popping out a variety of guests. They're eclectic and even more so they've started to switch it up from just straight talking and imitations to more games and the previews for next week show Tsuchida reading home surveys, so they're definitely have more 'variety' in variety shows. Tsuchida's made Sashi cry before and I guess we're gonna get more crying again next week. Tonkotsu so far is doing a great job for just a powered up Hyakkaten.

3. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I honestly hoped they would use the magical theme more though, when I heard about the concept first, tbh. right now they only do it for the short opening skit and then to "charm" the guests. would have been fun to maybe have intermissions with more skits to lighten up the mood or something. it's just that there's so much potential but like you guys said, in the end it's just a Hakata Hykkaten 2.0^^

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

^ I had the same expectations. I expected the show to have more of a storyline instead of simply being a talk show. More "magical" skits during the show would be nice indeed. Specially because the girls need all the acting practice they can get (most of them suck, to be honest).

5. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I feel like NogiBINGO needs to hurry up with Shoujiki Shogi and other corners that as you say aren't batsu-games but really dive into the personalities of the girls. With batsu-games, everyone is pretty much taught the same way they should act.

Tsuchida made Sasshi cry? I never saw them together before, where can I catch up on this?

@DreamingPebbles: I agree, but of course they'd suck. They're also mostly told how cute they all are so I feel it just adds to their shyness in order to protect their cute image. And yeah, I thought they were going to do a storyline from the beginning. Have them keep it light though just like Magical Radio and Geinin.

6. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Tsuchida and Sashi did a show together called Sashiko no Kuseni, and it was done at the previous peak of Sashihara's career when she was challenging Kojipa on Ariyoshi AKB and her hetare character was in full bloom. Sashiko no Kuseni was a program with just Tsuchida and her and it was a phenomenal program. The show ran for about half a year and carried her into like 9th place during the election during 2012 and whatnot. Of course she then blew up with her scandal but recovered and is now at the new peak of her career.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsc05g ... shortfilms

I know a few episodes are subbed I believe but this show is just great.

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It actually lasted 3-cour, so 9 month, originally planned as a 1-cour show and the show got extended twice. It was also the first time a member get her own show. It's show that basically allows Sasshi to grow and learn. Toward the latter part of the show, she basically established herself as who we see on TV now..(hence the cancellation since the show is getting stall and it was obvious there are not much more Sasshi can do in that type of show anymore.)

8. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Ah, so it lasted 3 quarters. I was just trying to remember off the top of my head but the show was truly great. Sashi and Tsuchida were one of those good combinations, and in a way, Tsuchida knows Sashi better than anyone besides other members probably.

9. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Just wanted to make up for the lack of G+ translations by putting this one up.. Episode 5 was great so I just couldn't bear but try my hand at subbing it myself, but take note, it's a really rushed job.. But I hope I got the basic gist of things across.. Enjoy.. ^.^ I wanted to go the whole 9 yards with the screentext and all that but I was aiming for speed..

[dm]x12nyye[/dm]

Note: There's a note missing there where Tada mentions a fellow comedian Inoue (which he covers up as I-ue-kun but eventually spills it by mistake) from Non-Style (which he covers up as N-Style but Mio almost spills it by saying No-Style). Just putting it out there in case you're wondering.. ^.^

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

you should post it on Vid48 because it had been rejected by dailymotion.

Ask mochichan to post it for you

thanks by the way for the subs! I knew you didn't left us!

11. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Ahaha no problem.. ^.^ Never thought that Daily would take it down.. ^.^ I'll have it uploaded to vid48 then.. ^.^ Don't worry, I'll be lurking, but I'll never leave.. I have it up on the usual place though if you want to download it from there.. ^.^

12. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

Thanks for the subs Tumble! Looking forward to watching this later. The first episode was really funny so I'm glad I can see another one.

13. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

I actually plan on filling in the gaps in between though.. Really found episode 4 funny as well so I just might do that as well if I have time.. ^.^ I'm currently in Iran on a visa exit and I don't have my laptop so I can't get anything done over here.. ^.^

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

I just watched the new episode and from what I understood, it reveals some new aspects of the members! It seems that they asked their parents to fill in a small enquete of some sorts. I'm not going to spoil anything but there were a few suprises in the parts that I understood. :D

Overall a nice episode. Now to wait for any subs to reveal the other bits that remain suck behind the language barrier!

15. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin #06 2013-08-06

This week's guest: Tsuchida Teruyuki

Youtube
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzi-B_RQXGM[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER7mnH35cQ[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rbP3-V9RUU[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvZj7xPbEzw[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlaX_7-PABc[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOAJ594YALk[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdmECEgK4M[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZqPBnmdUug[/yt]
    Dailymotion
    [dm]k3TehGPDTVC2LN4pgdD[/dm]
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkyNjMzNDI4.html[/youku]

16. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

One word for today's episode.

Outstanding.

Tsuchida is perfect, and the event that the show gave him fit him perfectly. Best episode of any 48 related variety since the Sanma episode of Geinin. It might even be better than the Owarai Kaiju's descent into the Namba Girls Academy. Tsuchida made everyone better and funnier. Simply outstanding.

Next week also looks good with Watanabe Naomi coming down. She's a female, and the girls are cooking for her (even though she doesn't do any gourmet stuff but I guess they'll feed her anyways since they can't do short skits or Beyonce impersonations). Another awesome episode should be on its way next week.

17. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Yeah, I'm gonna need an emergency sub on this episode as I didn't understand the bulk of the questions. I thought Tsuchida would talk more though during the questionnaire portion.

I love Watanabe Naomi! I recently saw her on 今夜くらべてみました (Don't know the translation but it's a fantastic show that I've caught onto recently). She's great when she's with MaiMai (Oshima Mai) too! I feel like Himura (Bananaman) might appear before the end of the series, this show pulls great guests!

We're about half way through the given episodes and it doesn't look good for TMSG. Those judges should've watched a bunch of AKBINGO! and Hakata Hyakkaten episodes, then decide who's show is best. I'd hate for them to be biased towards liking a show like AKBINGO rather than because of the girls.

18. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

During the questionnaire portion he didn't talk a lot (he's really a quality over quantity guy) but what he said was really funny. When Sheegs would play tag on the way to the restaurant with her family, Tsuchida would be like, "Are you that hyperactive? As a father I would be greatly concerned" or with Rabutan's he'd be like, "It also says here you like to walk around in your underwear. Regardless of who is around at home."

Or in the beginning when Sashi talked about how she would rely on Tsuchida a lot for advice and talk a lot to him in private, Tsuchida pulled out his cellphone and read a bunch of messages from Sashi.

"Tsuchida-san, am I going to disappear after I graduate from the AKB48 group?"

"Yes."

The closeness of these two is hilarious. The point-getter gag was also great as well. It'd be like Koba, Jinnai or Tamuken appearing on Geinin haha.

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

You can see his skill at variety when Sasshi can't handle him.

From all the episode, it looked like Sasshi got this by hosting show, but when Tsuchida come, she is the one getting cornered.

And yeah the "guess the member" segment was really fun to watch.

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Wouldn't that just create a different kind of bias rather an i like what i saw today bias?