The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Talking to a girl is like walking on a damn minefield WTF.
    It was going fine till I showed her a picture of Nao and BOOM. Now she's barely talking at all.
    Fuck. What the hell.

2. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Good.
    Yeah you shouldn't mind, openly ? Like talking about 48 while we're at public bar or what ? Lol :XD:

No i'm a mech robot. Yea of course i'm a man.
    And knowing your incident of that Nao pic .. you can always talk about 48 or even share gravures with me. (although i'm an anti-gravure)

But it somehow right .. sometimes girls just don't like guys whose idol is a girl, but thank god every single girl i friendzoned are still nice to me :^O^:

3. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    It wasn't even gravure D:

Look:
    [​IMG]

D:
    I have no bloody idea how that changed moods so damn fast.
    Plus if a guy's idol is a guy. I'd think that guy's gay, honestly.

4. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Maybe the girl you met was just sensitive ? Like if you and her had a date and then became couple she's afraid that your love to her would be divided into two - the other half would be for your idol or something like that .. Because some friends of mine stopped their idoling activities right after they had a girlfriend. Some said it's their girlfriends' desire.
    Ah I can never understand girls.

Yep. Especially k-pop boybands.

5. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Nah. I'm just trying to chase her. And I doubt she knows that.
    So I was thinking about showing her some pics of girls, since she kept talking to me about guys.

Appppparently it was not the right thing.

Wish there was like a checkpoint I could reload. Shit man, why isn't life like an RPG D:

6. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Too bad A39x is no longer around, he would be able to give you some good love advice :D But seriously, there is a thread for stuff like this if you're interested :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=429&start=1500

It must be horrible though....that is one of the many reasons why I just feel that finding a partner at Comiket or the AFA here in Singapore would be much better than people around me or in school :D Finding someone with the right interests is nice :)

That aside, enjoy this PV:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJW202f42Rw[/yt]

7. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Hohoho. Time to read up on how others had failed so I won't repeat it :D
    Darn man. My head hurts trying to figure it out...

And that's quite a cool band :D

8. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

so true its a minefield.. and you really want a save button then play again.. but No..
    anyway the move u did is was really bad. Most of the girls think its weird or pervert when a guy is supporting/likes an idol/girl. :yikes: Well, lessons learned. Next time,dont mention this girlagain. Maybe hen you are in a relationship, in that way you can share it tfreely to her without worrying about the minefield.

uhmmm i think no.. its just, they want to focus more on the girls they love rather than girls you see in the net/in person..

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Those short skirts, thigh outfits, and fanservices. They are just the natural enemies of our culture
    I can see a reason why some Indonesians still disgrace the people who have this hobby, especially those who've lost their respect sense. This might sounds really oldschool, but believe me, a lot even still have this thought. It grows a negative paradigm

Men may only like dude, tough-ass and muscled dick character around

10. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

See, that's one thing why I can never understand them :fp:
    Lol life isn't a game of the sims too - I always dreamed to use motherlode in real life :^O^:

Some people might be just like that, but some another want to be in a relationship with their beloved one and also want to keep supporting their idol. This kind of guys are those who often get scolds from their girls to stop doing these idoling things because some are just envy to see their boyfriend gives attention to another girl, no matter who it is. I'm not pretty sure, though, never been in that kind of situation.

Absolutely. Antis often use those negative things like short skirts or another against the culture things to mock and corner us..

Eh ? tough ass dude .. like what ?

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    That just describes of how classic Indonesian think a man's hobby is suppose to be

12. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

This idea sounds pretty good, I wish you good luck in it :) Thanks for the PV as well, the song was quite nice.

13. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    orz

Stuck between getting KFC and Erena's album.
    Erena's album is too much of a killer :^O^:
    But Amina D:

On another topic, throwing stuff around when I'm pissed really helps :D
    I felt better the other day when I was pissed over that another event with the girl I mentioned...

14. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I know how you feel, I ordered both and some other CDs, but I am not allowed to buy anything more until like... Next election... 10 months! :fp:
    [​IMG]

15. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Yooooo damnnnn
    That's quite an order LOL

You're making use of CDJapan's AKB summer fest promo?
    BTW, you should've gotten Erena's Type B. The extra songs are killers.
    twitter :music:

Damn piracy. I feel guilty for pirating it before I decide whether or not to buy it :/

16. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I know ^^' But two CDs costs the half of that..

Also... The campaign started the day after I placed my order and I can't be arsed canceling it since I used PayPal.. I will try to use HMV next time anyways because of the cheaper express shipping (election, we need them tickets!) So by the time I will order next time I am going to use CDJ (if ever if I decide to use HMV instead ;) ) the points will most likely have expired and gone to no use.

I considered buying it but.... The price would go over the cheap shipping limit and then it would be so expensive >.< I think I will be fine listening to it on the interwebs :p

This is not the place to talk about piracy, but I do the same. I dislike buying stuff in blind and not knowing what I will get, hence why I also didn't get the Erena Type B.

Back to the phone subject a few pages ago... I just got myself a Sony Xperia SP :p

[​IMG]
    (I got the black)

17. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Damn mate, you sure know how to spend.
    Anyways I bought ERENA before I went into a frenzy choosing over the 2 of them. So no KFC for me :cry:
    I need to wait till it comes out to my local HMV, which takes like 4 bloody months to get here :fp:

----

There was a book fair [party]
    Only bought one book though :/ But at least my James Rollins collection is now complete :D

18. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I am not going to spend anything the next bit of time anyways, but you shall be lucky you even are able to get anything 48 related without paying crazy customs or shipping. :fp:

19. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Yeah I'm quite grateful for that :^^;:
    I just have to wait like 4-5 months to get it :p, and it's like 5 bucks more its price in Japan.

Plus the books in Kinokuniya >< With my membership card its essentially 8 bucks shipping :XD:
    I'm so lucky I'm in an Asian country :lol:

20. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    where are you aki-p and others~~

are you playing hide and seek with the staff :fear: