STAGE48-INDO

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by taku, May 28, 2011.

1. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    saniam congratulations bro
    yeah don't worry about the fee , i'm not a stingy person :fear: one bottle of mineral water , i just need a bodyguard :cute: , Bekasi isn't too far from jekardah , right ?
    i know that feel bro , by the way , congrats on your appearance in haimagz , this time you need to show your struggle again just like what they wrote about you . #TeamFar :hehe:

2. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

saniam Cool ! What kind of subject you're going to study there ? Yeah they said the cost of living in Japan is too expensive for ordinary indonesian guys ..
    Man I wish I can follow your path soon enough - oh and good luck, too there.

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Oh yeah, I forgot AFAID is on the same day as the revival show. Stupid JOT :fp:

@NasiPadang: going to the concert?

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Congratulations, saniam! [clap]
    Getting a scholarship to Japan is really hard! (Tat 8-8.5 average score for the National Exam :hmm: )

5. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Thanks guys hehe, actually last year I failed but this time I success hehe.

Of course I will say farewell to JKT48 members at 14th September because I will fly at 15th September.

@Dharmawangsa my subject is Enivronment and Development. If you want to apply then I will pray for you :). Actually so many Indonesians who attend university in Japan. Yeah it is pretty damn high, I must cleverly save my money.

@too much idea you must think it was Monbusho (from Japanese Embassy) scholarship, was it? Yeah actually I took the monbusho exam last year but I failed. But now I got the scholarship but not from Monbusho. Yeah it was pretty need much effort, but getting scholarship and apply for Indonesians is pretty much easier than for Japanese themselves if I'm not mistaken.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Did you apply for Global30? I heard last year only 7-8 Indonesian made it

7. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Hmm no I didn't apply Global30, I applied for Ritsumeikan Asia Pasific University and 62 Indonesian people were made it :) .

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    so you will be taught Japanese first?

9. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Actually I'm taking the International program which is using English as the main language but the students will be taught Japanese in Japanese class throughout 4 years of study and you will be mastering level N2 Japanese.

10. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

I'm not quite sure - I only got talent in English and software engineering things like website dev, programming, game dev while my favorite thing and subject is graphic designing. I already lost my will to study something like biology, chemistry, environmental education etc. Moreover even if I have chance to go there I prefer to be a worker than to be a student. But if the chance of being a student there is bigger then I'll try my best.

Ritsumeikan, huh .. I wonder if you guys got some scholarship recommendation, is Monbukagakusho good ?

11. knopseven_

knopseven_ Kenkyuusei

eh ? what problem ?

@saniam
    congratulations! what subject did you apply ?
    seeing you guys talking about japan scholarship are interesting. i'll try to apply again next year then. (i'm failed this year. and now i'm on my freshman years in faculty of fishery and marine science in a university in bandung.)
    oh and also saniam, mind if you give us some tips so we can pass the test ? [hehe]

today for those who celebrate it, happy eid mubarak! [hehe]

12. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    [party] :ome: :mail: Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri [party] :ome: :mail:

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Happy Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate it!
    Those who don't, still have fun too

14. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

happy Eid Mubarak! [party]

@Dharmawangsa, well monbukagakusho will not only give you scholarship for tuition fees but also give you a monthly tip approximately 138,000 yen (13 jutaan). Unfortunately in my uni it only gives full tuition scholarship, for living expenses I have to take that by myself. You can try applying for D-3 in monbukagakusho if you want :) .

@knopseven_ Hmmm in my uni the entrance exam consists of

1. Academic reports of your high school (+academic transcripts if you're currently enrolled university students)
    2. For English basis language, you must take the test and get one of the following:
    TOEFL iBT 61
    IELTS 5.5
    TOEIC 700
    For Japanese basis language, you must get 100 score for JLPT N2
    3. 600 words essay to answer the given topic.

Writing the essay is the most difficult part and you have to pay attention for each words you wrote. Make sure that you don't give too much repetitions.
    And if you got such an achievement (winning competitions, organization) will give you a higher chance to get a scholarship, but this is not a requirement.
    actually I'm planning to major in Environment and Development, but that will be decided when I'm a second year students because in first year you will learn the basics first.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  16. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

knop Some kind of relationship thingy. I can't really say it here lol.

saniam Then so far monbukagakusho is currently the favorite choice for those who want to get a scholarship to Japan, huh ? Plus monthly tip, not too big but I think that's enough if I can manage it properly.
    Maybe, how long does it take if I want to take the D-3 ? 3 years ? 4 years ?

17. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

I think that is more than enough, considering that you'll be able to survive living in Japan about 80,000 - 90,000 yen a month (depend on location) and you can save and use that money to watch any 48 theater ( unfortunately I'm far with any 48 base :cry: ). D-3 is 4 years, 1 year studying japanese and 3 years studying in uni.

18. kei889

kei889 Kenkyuusei

Happy Eid Mubarak 14xx Hijriah!!!!!! :D :D *telat*

19. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    Happy Eid Mubarak!! Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin

[party] [party]​
    kulo nyuwun ngapunten, menawi wonten keliru kalih panjenengan lan rencang-rencang sedaya
    abdi nyuhunkeun hampura, upami ngagaduhan kasalahan ka maraneh sadayana

20. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

saniam Okay, might be .. I just can't help buying merchandises and another interesting things in Japan. Some are just too cool. Oh yeah a year of studying japanese.
    And last one, how will you stay there ? Homestay ? Dormitory ? Or all by yourself ?
    I'm thinking of following you there, and I hope we can meet in Japan in your 3rd year.