Single AKB48 32nd [Koi suru Fortune Cookie] (2013/08/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    The PV is pretty repetitive to be honest. It's fun to watch the crowd, either way. And Yuuko. <3

2. sdogr2

sdogr2 Kenkyuusei

Lol I cant see her too.. Seems like heavy rotation.. We cant see myao and harugon

3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I think they might release a dance version of the PV at some point. I'll be surprised if they don't.

Now that would be a dream come true. :D

I don't know why, but I start laughing every single time I see those kendo guys dancing. It's just...I don't know, something you don't see every day in kendo practice. [hehe]

4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    What? Are you telling me you don't randomly dance to AKB songs when you are in public!? [boom] :p

Koisuru Fortune Cookie is still at the top for me in this single's rankings. The beat is good.

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its a let down that the first half was already known before the full PV was release, it kills the excitement.
    Well, where was Amina in Iiwake Maybe, Heavy Rotation, and Flying Get? She was hardly there! Its now a common thing for a girl who rank to have apparition like appearance. We should get used to it. :fp:

6. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    If Nyan and Mariko walked in and tell you to dance, you dance no matter what you were doing goddamnit :D

I have had this song playing consistently for a while now, fun tune.

I don't think PV screentime has ever been fair, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I mean, you would see the girls a lot during performances, etc. I can see how forcing fair screen time can mess with the PV's direction, and the PV is a huge part of their promotion. They may think putting not-so-marketable members so much screentime is counterproductive. It sucks if it's your oshi, but yeah, whatever the reason for the small screentime, it makes those few seconds very precious, isn't it? I would be happy to just see Tomu sub in some of the performances, can't wait to see the NG PV :D

7. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    more than Akarin Milky and Sayanee i think :hehe:

8. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I think that's the honest truth for me, sadly. I barely know any other AKB fans in my area, so I'd feel super self-conscious if I start doing Heavy Rotation out in the open... :^^;:

And I was trying to comment based on my perception of their appearances, not on the fact that they were dancing in a dojo. To me, they looked more like the serious kind of people you don't want to be stuck in a fight with and less like people who would dance to a song like KFC...until Kojiharu and Mariko-sama popped in, of course. [hehe]

I'm really liking KFC now (both song and PV). The next time I have a bad day, I now know which song to listen (and maybe dance) to...

9. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Really liking this song. I read that the Staff version had such a high rating, that many are thinking that the actual PV doesn't need to have Sasshi as center. Funny that I'm reading that cause when I first saw the full pv, I thought that maybe they added the crowd to make the song/pv more likable to a broader base of people since there seems to be such a divided group of either you really like Sasshi or you really hate her. Honestly, I hardly noticed Sasshi in the video. I'm not saying she didn't have screen time, but it almost felt like it moved around so much and you see so many faces, that she just kind of blends in to the video and really doesn't stand out as much as previous centers. I was worried I might be disappointed in the song but I think it's really catchy and I actually like that they switched it up and added "normal" people in the video to give it a more "down to earth" feel. My favorite is the lady dancing in the convenience store while another lady in the aisle behind her is looking at her as if she is a nut-job dancing in public. :D

10. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Awesome job to everyone that participated in the NSK KFC Fan Parody video!

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/71927920[/vimeo]

Guys this is a seriously awesome collaboration. Share this on all your social media.

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Wow that's awesome, surprised so many are from Texas!
    I think I'm never going to get tired of watching random people dance to this song, lol

12. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    That's me!!! :D I won't tell you which one I am but it might be obvious? Maybe not ;D

I hope KFC outsells Gingham Check ^_^;; Its pretty impossible to outsell an election single, but GC might be possible!

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I think there might be a chance of that. Vote counts were far higher, showing either richer fans and/or wider fanbases, not to mention the song has been widely promoted and is quite catchy for people of all ages. I'm certainly looking forward to sales numbers!

14. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    who are new school kaidan?

15. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    NSK is an idol fansite. Here's their website for more info: http://newschoolkaidan.com/

If you look at the SoCal group at the end of the video the center girl, whoever she is, is wearing an NSK T-shirt. Sasshi's wotagei pose is the silhouette on it.

16. t3hDave

t3hDave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi :D

We're a site that does podcasts about idols! We also live stream and write articles.

17. sdogr2

sdogr2 Kenkyuusei

I think KFC will be second fenomenal video on internet after harlem shake...

may be i will make it too.. LOL

18. lusm11

lusm11 Kenkyuusei

Wow, so many people are from Texas. I'm living in TX too :^O^:
    Anw, nice to see a lot of people enjoy dancing KFC. I can see one girl wearing AKB0048 cosplay custom

19. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

You mean to say there is another AKB48 fan in hawaii besides me?! [hi5]

20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Yeah, I wonder who that center girl is! She's so good at the dance despite us learning it for only 2 hrs! :hehe:

Well, this friendly neighborhood mod is also in there somewhere :XD: People should recognize me doing a very Mayuyu thing...as in, something Mayuyu seems to do all the time recently.