Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    This picture gives a seriously good impression of the new Team A. They should post more fest photo like this though. Too bad the new captain isn't there

Well, I guess a bit party is good for her happiness. Weight and body size should be number two concern :D As an additional note, the knock-out corps is going to made their appearance in tomorrow AKB no Anta, Dare? Of course they won't be called as the corps' name, but the members inside are those in the group. Starting from our lovely Juri, Miyupon, Yukarun, and then Wakanyan. I am wondering whether they gonna continue this members combination for later event :hehe:

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    During the 3rd GREE Stage Fighter selection, Juri managed to secure the score of 3,480,139 pts. Good job to those who play :D She is on the 2nd rank while Yuko is awaiting on her top with the points of 3,729,597. As an addition, Juri's team named Dead(゚ ―゚ )Love is also ranked 2nd on the team chart while Yuko with her Gerogerou♪ managed to secure the first position (as per August 6th) :^^;: I am hoping with things going this far, her chance for appearance in the next Stage Fighter is going to be realized :drool:

[​IMG]
    There was a filming of Ijime o KnockOut too yesterday
    She has been having a busy schedule recently. Just like back then when she just returned to Tokyo from Sapporo then had to attend Anta Dare. This one too, after filming then returning to the cafe for Anta Dare show. I hope she can maintain her health. That eyesbag have been getting bigger and darker too [worried]

Anyway, she'll be appearing in tonight AKBINGO too
    I somehow how they're going to put the recent filming into the show lol. Cannot wait to see AKB vs HKT Muchaburi. Though, it could just be continuation of the second last episode

3. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Where did you find that pic? I only see the one on G+ with a pink tint over it. If you photoshopped it yourself, could you upload the original size? (You should always upload the original size! Every time I see a nice pic of her here I have to go browse her G+ to get the original size.)

4. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I think the recent change from Shinoda Team A to Yokoyama Team A had given Juri some new found goal or motivation?

Juri's been incredibly active at MC in recent Team A stages, and I'm enjoying it.
    I feels like I wanna see Juri performing a much more composed or mature theme song,
    instead of the current cutesy song.
    I think there will be a pleasant surprise for us if she do that.

5. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I changed its tone to remove the pink tint. Anyway here we go
    [​IMG]

the board doesn't let me to embed any image which dimension is bigger than 575 [sweat] postimg hasn't been so friendly to me recently lol :D

I do agree with you. I believe the new leadership brought her into a further goal, but I believe it's not partially about MC though. Her MC skill has been consistenly developing ever since she entered Team 4, moving to Team A (Shinoda) and now under Yokoyama, I believe it can be better too. I've seen a lot of people giving her positive feedback on MC matters, so I guess it is very objective if we now say she is good at MC role [nod]

With a few changes in the team, I am hoping for more noticeable changes too. Say....formation! :awesome:

======

Anyway, the Yokoyama Team A as it was scheduled to appear on August 12th at US Open Summer Stadium (where Team B held their performance before) has given out its participating members list. They are

Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kodama Haruka, Kobayashi Marina, Sasaki Yukari, Sato Sumire, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuuka, Matsui Sakiko, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui, & Watanabe Mayu

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

After a long wait for such show which she claimed to will express a hidden side of herself, there now come the day of Kousagi Dojo :blush: There were SKE too if I'm not mistaken, and two others from AKB are Miorin and Miichan. Juri looks a hundred times better with that straight hairstyle :D Too bad screentimes aren't what this show provided. As a side note, Juri is going to participate in the August 13th episode of AKBINGO!

A video of Kousagi Dojo today

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkzODc1NzU2.html[/youku]

Anyway, before we open our own thread, I better start notifying people here with the same too.
    So basically, it's a Juri birthday project. I will be needing as much people as possible to contribute and spread the news. My plan is we're going to make a scrapbook. Contents come from members' contributions. Either a message, drawing, or whatever as long as it's sized in A4. I'll try to write a detailed info tonight, but as for now, what do you guys think about it?

7. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    it's a good idea, and how about making several chibi drawing of juri and then sticking it at the scrapbook instead of drawing in a4 sized paper ?

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Chibi Juri is the first thing I thought. And also some love love picture or cute pinky stuffs that Juri loves, those will be addition to the design. Everything works, it doesn't have the image to suppose to be in A4 size
    In fact that, I am thinking to change the submission method from sending the real paper into just mailing for one. You just need to send the content and then it will later be edited. If anybody wish to draw some images for her, then go for it. No matter how big it is, I'll try to adjust it with the design. More details will come up later though as there are several things that I've to fix up for now.

9. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Didn't be here for a long time, But just wanna say i'm looking forward to Gal Juri next week, lol

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Count me in!!!
    Well, last episode is actually quite funny, even though it's a bit flat at the same time. I just laughed whenever I saw the girls stucked at doing nothing while the staffs behind were laughing so hard that nearly everytime in the show I could heard him :D But that straight hairstyle is way too fabulous. Too bad she's moving to straight twintail. It's good, but this one is just the best. I hope there'll be a teaching segment or at least something that she could learn from visiting the gals school. She's trendy so I guess cosmetic is her choice of life. Maybe a hair-styling will be good to try for her. I'm looking forward to see her gyaru version :awesome:

[​IMG]

Such a busy day lately.It's like in almost everyday in this week she had a report about filming. I guess the Ijime o Knock-Out got her occupied. We usually just found out about her theater performances or some unimportant daily updates, but this time, I feel good for her to receive such great offer from the management :blush: I hope that you will do well in TV Juri. And more fans will come later. lol we know that she loves rain so much, but I guess her body hates on summer just go on beyond, she started to sneeze and having a hard breathing at once. Even though you work hard out there, just make sure to watch your health :p

Ganbarreee Juri

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

And today is the time for Yokoyama Team A live performance in Odaiba United States. I wish there'll be a lot of tv coverage as this performance won't be streamed officially. Presenting members are:

Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kodama Haruka, Kobayashi Marina, Sasaki Yukari, Sato Sumire, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuuka, Matsui Sakiko, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui, & Watanabe Mayu

Damn, in such hot condition where Juri sneezed a lot and now she'd have to appear in like six songs :D I hope she won't get sick though, her physical fitness has been dropping recently, but I suppose she's strong enough to handle it. Yokoyama Team A Live Performance Setlist:

M1 Juuryoku Sympathy
    M2 Iiwake Maybe
    M3 Ponytail to Shushu
    M4 Only Today
    M5 Heavy Rotation
    EN Koi suru Fortune Cookie

Anyway as a side note, Juri will made another appearance in the August 13th show of AKB48 no Anta, Dare? along with Morikawa Ayaka, Iwata Karen and Izuta Rina. Too bad, the last two show when she use that straight hairstyle didn't get uploaded :cry:

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    WTakahashi on the same stage

News coverages from Mezamashi on the recent Team A live performance in Odaiba United States

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PQ-jKcD40w[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNyS_GvM240[/yt]

A lot of Takamina screentiming though, but considering she stood like on the right back of her, she appeared uncoincidentally many times too :D Bad news from today anta dare is that she's replaced by Yukarun in the show. Well, she was indeed scheduled to appear two days before, but seems like things have changed due to her recent busy schedule [sweat]

Ijime filming also took a lot ammount of her times, I am looking forward to see how will the episode turns out :chuffed: September is still a long go though [party]

[​IMG]
    Juri in the yesterday episode of AKBINGO (130813)

13. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    She did really well in AKBINGO! last night :3

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah her Degawa impression and the following imprevision was seriously good, I was actually surprised by it. :lol:

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I haven't watched the whole segments yet due to me on semi vacation, but looking at your reviews ignite my spirit to watch them asap :awesome: thanks guys (might edit this later)

I think I'll also drop this list on the thread as it also concerns Juri in the show. So, as we know AKB48 Konto, one of the latest AKB show from Hikari TV will include several members of AKB48 in its next episode. On August 16th, some members who will participate are

Ichikawa Miori, Iriyama Anna, Oshima Yuko, Oba Mina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Katayama Haruka, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kitahara Rie, Sasaki Yukari, Shimada Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuuka, Nakamura Mariko, Natori Wakana, Fujie Reina, & Yokoyama Yui

Oh look, there's Juri there! :awesome: I'm also confidence with her stage fighter ranking, hopefully it stays steady and her times to appear in the CM will come

16. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    im surprised too,iirc this should be the first time juri do an impression,i dont remember she did one before..
    tho she do takamina impression but its unlike maachun cuz she just said said takamina famous words while wearing a rebon..
    nevertheless good job juri.. :approve:

17. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Performance from the AKBINGO this week.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwYefSUNBIM[/yt]

(Stankovic: Any update/more details on the project?)

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Well then it got to be I am the only one here who don't get that degawa impression :^^;: I have no idea what is so funny with it, but considering most members on the scene got on laugh, it must've been really impressive into funny for those who got it :D I personally prefer the natto part :lol: it was so natural, she seems to be common with the taste while Karen spitted it out right on the bowl :lol:

[​IMG]

======

@Pollinic: It still on works, need to coordinate a few things with HRP, I'll announce it in a few days. Though, considering you have already known the details, you can just start drawing or writing already if you want.

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Well, since it's an impression, you have to know who Degawa is. Put it this way, if you don't know who Maeda Atsuko is, would Kintaro's impress be funny to you?

The reason everyone laughed out loud because Degawa is one of the veteran comedian and a household name. He has been called "The King of Reaction" on Japanese TV for past two decade. Juri's impression is ridicuously close to what Degawa would have act and said in the situation she presented that is what make it the top moment in the episode.

Again it gets to cheap-laugh comedy and professional comedy. The Natto thing is funny, but anyone with a weird eating habit and can make it fun, and the spot was actually stolen more by Karen's reaction then Juri's HYPER as the latter was more of a superi moment that need a tsukkomi but no one really properly took that chance, not even Bad Boys.

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Acknowledgement over a thing /might/ help to understand the quality of the joke better as you know the content meaning, but it doesn't act as the main consideration whether one can be called funny or not, it's a matter of taste. It's like how some people see racial and religion related joke as something funny while others won't or even might get pissed with it. Now if we are to look deeper, do those people who think that kind of joke funny really know the matter of what are they laughing about? And so on and so on...it's like when I know Nelson Mandela then when somehow the girl made an impression of him, in which I don't think is funny, how am I suppose to call it otherwise? :^^;:

Yes, I barely know him, hence is why I've been searching about Tetsuro Degawa since yesterday, and I might understand why some people consider him frakkin' epic if they got the joke of course. But myself is just the other way around like I've simply stated in my first post. It's not funny but nice on the other way that she could entertain people at the time, especially when in the recent show, most screentimes are taken by either Karen or the 14th golden trio.

The problem is not everyone possess such weird eating habit. Juri has been kind of weird already by putting teeth brushing as her hobby, eating nata de coco at whole, and this natto stuffs, well not that weird actually, but it's just laughable at how everyone faced her when she ate it.

=========

NOTTV is going to re-broadcast several old anta dare shows back in 2012 until the recent one in 2013. It's classic indeed, but the best news is, they all have Juri in the participating members list :awesome:

August 19th, 2013 (re-broadcast 11/08)
    Sato sumire, Takahashi Juri, Morikawa Ayaka, & Matsui Sakiko

August 20th, 2013 (re-broadcast 11/13)
    Izuta Rina, Iwata Karen, Takahashi Juri, & Tano Yuuka

August 21st, 2013 (re-broadcast 12/14)
    Oshima Ryoka, Takahashi Juri, Nakamata Shiori, Hirata Rina

August 22nd, 2013 (re-broadcast 04/22)
    Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, & Takahashi Juri

August 23rd, 2013 (re-broadcast 06/20)
    Izuta rina, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, & Takahashi Juri

=====

[​IMG]