1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~13/09/17

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Re: [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~

Seems like Sasshi relies on Tsuchida a lot...though he brushes her off :^^;:

Doesn't it just seem like the people who worked with certain girls the most ending up making those girls their oshimen? Like Terry Itou with Miichan, Taka & Toshi with Yuko, etc etc (though Ariyoshi's oshi is Ume-chan). Not that Sasshi is Tsuchida's oshimen, but he definitely supports her.

2. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

well he worked with her in sashiko no kuseni and that show was a sucess

since then, she aways talk to him about carrer and other things

one time she said that he helped her a lot in the following days of the bunshun fic

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

That's definitely true. Ariyoshi worked with Ume-chan a loooong time ago on a program, which is why he's rather close with her a lot. I can't say if Tsuchida has Sashi as an oshimen, but if he had to pick on, it'd definitely be her. Tsuchida is like a father figure to her almost. The beginning of the episode described him as 'Sashi's magician master' too. OgiYahagi also like Mariko-sama and Kojipa a lot as well. Then you have Koba and Fuuchan and whatnot. Working with the girls definitely influences the people to pick oshimen, especially since most of these people don't have interests in idols so they just know who they work with on a regular basis.

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

My biggest surprise for this episode is on Madoka, just trying to picture her asking her mom to hold her hand while she goes to sleep is... :^O^:

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

Once again a nice episode! And with some exposure for Inoue Yuriya and Kojina Yui (who seems to have matured a lot, I didn't recognise her at first [hehe] ).

6. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

This was a fantastic episode! I think TMSG is really hitting their stride. I would love to see this show continue, and it only needs to be 12-13 episodes to be in the rotation of NMB Geinin and perhaps a new SKE show. They don't need a weekly show of this like AKBINGO or Ariyoshi AKB, plus the quality of guests would probably decline.

I love Watanabe Naomi, it looked like the girls really responded well to her. Looking forward to next week's episode with Sandwich Man.

7. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Yeah, I think Tonkotsu just wrapped up filming yesterday. So we're definitely getting a Geinin-like annual thing.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'll be interested to see Sandwichman. At least on a purely skill based level, Sandwichman is up there with duos like Football Hour and Black Mayonnaise. It's rare to see a combi succeed at both manzai and short skits the way Sandwichman has. I'm interested in what they're gonna do with the girls though. After interesting events like cooking shows and home surveys, the show has found its stride, and I wouldn't want it to just go back to straight talking, especially when they might not have a lot in common with the girls or anything.

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Sandwichman would be really fun. But seriously, all the pairs that won M-1 are just pure geniuses in Manzei term. Especially the group from 03-07 that includes Football Hour, Untouchable, Black Mayonnaise, Tutorial, and Sandwichman. And every single one of that pair are capable of being a solo comedian as well.

It's too bad Shibata got into the trouble he did, I really loved Untouchable and his tsukkomi with Zakiyama, though he is slowly making his return though since last year and I'm beginning to see him on some golden time program, and that was a great duo story there as well.

Yeah but this show is obvious an 1-cour series though, it doesn't have enough variety in it's segment to last beyond that with talk show formula. Episode 12 would be the last one and that depend on the result of the first 11 episode. As the winner gets the whole hour for episode 12.

That said, there are total 20 votes, so technically they could always pull the crap and make it a tie,,, :^^;:

9. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

It's all up to the judges now.

What's the score currently at?

To be honest, I'd never heard of or seen Untouchable up until a few years ago. I saw Zakiyama on Waratte Iitomo and thought he was someone who was coming up. Zakiyama is super funny, I think he was ranked 1st among AKB girls as their favorite comedian according to an episode of Naruhodo/Gachi Gase. What did Shibata do?

10. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Just got around to uploading this one: ^.^

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/72319965[/vimeo]

Funny episode if you ask me.. ^.^ Well, hopefully I got the basic gist of things down somehow with the subs.. ^.^ I was seriously itching to get it out quick after I got back from Iran.. XD Still have yet to watch the new one, but I'm sensing it's good since involves foodies.. ^.^

11. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin #07 2013-08-13

This week's guest: Watanabe Naomi

Youtube
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuyWNbKVU7o[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkP4IfFxDn4[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VacVZHl7RM[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fahm_64xGRM[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObNxJrP_-q4[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksj7RufgpEc[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p_TLb4JjPg[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-OsQ2Zkbo[/yt]
    Dailymotion
    [dm]k79WgWO6O7IpDn4rkRk[/dm]
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk1NzQxNDY0.html[/youku]

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

3-3 tied, episode 11 is the important one because it'll have 10 votes that will be counted.

As for Untouchable. They, like most Manzai duo being around for a while, debuted on 1994, like most current Manzai duo got their break and made their name in M-1. Entered 2003 and 2004 got 3rd place in 03 and won 04 competition. In addition, their score of 673 (out of 700) is the highest ever in the 10 years of M-1 and is the only duo to have scored at least 95 from all of the judges.

Shibata is the Tsukkomi in the pair. Their Manzai style is one of rapid fire type, incredibly fast and after 04 both have shown really quick wit and was doing well making their way to gold time TV. By 09 they are pretty much regulars in most of the top variety. But then in 2010 Shibata suddenly announced that he was health issue and took the year off. During that year Zakiyama start to take that next level and stay there. Shibata comes back in 2011 but mentioned that he wanted to catch up to Zakiyama first and has being working solo and recently starts to appear in some golden time shows.

His real reason for took time off was widely speculated because he was also in mix of sex scandal that was rumored to got yakuza involvement. While Japanese Entertainment is highly connected with Yakuza it's still one of those hush-hush thing. The rumor and report went from he steal a boss' woman to anger an senpai greatly and such and ended up got roughed up badly and to complicate things he also have a history with liver issue and at same time Zakiyama refuse to give any information other then saying they are not disbanding.

It was unfortunate because while they were duo, Shibata is widely consider to be the more talented of the pair and was the one that thought and wrote all the gags and skits. He also have a quick wit for quick, sniping tsukkomi similar to Black Mayonnaise's Kosugi and the two pair were mentioned compared a lot together due to their similar style and equally balancing talent on both side of the game.

They appeared quite often between 05-10 on TV Asashi variety especially London Hearts, Oougan Densetsu, and Q sama.

03 final:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU4Njg0MjA0.html[/youku]

04 final:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDMyODk5ODk2.html[/youku]

13. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Wow, thanks for the info and vids on Untouchable. They really operate at 100 MPH!

I like that Zakiyama is sticking to his partner.

3-3 huh? So first to 6; let's go HKT!

14. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Untouchable were a really great combi in their prime. I've been seeing Shibata more and more on television recently, so it's definitely not out of question to see him appear with Zakiyama. Though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Zakiyama by himself. He's evolved into a one-man wrecking machine in his partner's absence. And him and Shibata staying together? Some combi's are unbreakable. Coincidentally, Tomizawa and Date next week are one of the more well-known combi whom are extremely close with each other as well.

One interesting thing that I noticed and they mentioned it in the beginning of this week's episode, is that Naomi and Sashi are co-stars on Iitomo, so I was wondering if we could see more of Sashi's co-stars on Iitomo. Zakiyama is one of them, but we could also see people like, Bakusho Mondai or Chihara Junior as like the final guest or something. (If Ariyoshi isn't the final guest). I could also see Noro dropping by too.

Solid episode this week. The little game with the jump rope in the middle was pretty cool, albeit the punchline of the punishment game fell flat so it was sort of eh, but not terribly bad. That's something that's hard to wrap up and control and save in a funny way, so Naomi helped out Sashi pretty well there. I like the creativity though. Naomi like Ookubo has her bread and butter of dirty jokes and Beyonce impersonations, so I felt like Naomi herself wasn't utilized to the greatest degree, but the girls shined and I think the judges will appreciate that this week.

I'm quite excited for Sandwichman next week though. Though I'm not really totally on board with HKT doing all this oogiri when it's not their strength as a group, it looks to be really funny and hopefully it won't end up like the time we had Cowcow where it felt very middle of the road. Plus Date is a fantastic tsukommi so it'll help as well.

15. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Given that Iitomo is on another channel, I doubt NTV would want to keep plugging Fuji Terebi.

It's interesting that you mentioned how close Tomizawa and Date are. I was brainwashed many years ago to thinking everyone was close until I heard Downtown never see each other outside of work. Then I came to discover it's not just owarai but other entertainers like SMAP and TOKIO. Though when you think about it, have you ever been to the houses of your coworkers? And you do see these people almost everyday. It's just kinda weird when duos have known each other since high school but go on to live separate lives.

I don't really know how it's been with previous idol groups, but I love how OOO48 members are finding lifelong friends. Arashi is kinda like that too.

16. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

this week eps was kinda akbingo-ish with that jump rope and cooking segment.plus that sudden manzai at the beginning,i hope its not sign that they already ran out of idea..
    well its nice to see some big name coming to this show,the next week guest sandwichman is both M-1 and king of conto champion right?
    look forward to it..

17. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

this week episode was debut appearance for koujina yui and inoue yuriya? right?
    really love yuinyan and yuriyanyan opening segment, :^O^: and more often 2nd gen made an appearance on HKT's varieties.
    preparation for team KIV? :hehe:

18. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Yeah, especially since some combi have known each other for years. Matsumoto and Hamada have known each other since elementary school, and they're like 50 now, so it's pretty reasonable to not want to see each other. Date and Tomizawa are high school rugby buddies, and they're really close too. Tutorial, Fujiwara, Yoiko and Cowcow are also some combi who have known each other since their school days. (I know Tokui and Fukuda went to preschool together. That's how long they've been together). But yeah, on some level they're coworkers, and some coworkers aren't the best of friends.

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Audrey was that way too, Wakabayashi and Kasuga knew each other since highschool, and both were on football team. The story of that combi was that Wakabayashi ran out of the teammates to ask and Kasuga was his last choice... :lol:

There is also London Boots as well, while they only knew each other once both are in Tokyo, it kind amazing they haven't split even though Atsushi is clear having the better career of the two.

But I think there also man-love factor involved man-friendship can work once they are close enough even if they don't be together all the time or any for that matter. SMAP have being a long time and have even each of them is a star on their own they didn't disband. But they also claim they rarely goes to other's house or hands out in private time unless it was work related, if you believe their words. Taki and Tsubasa are the same as well, they mentioned they never been to the house but do throw each other a birthday parties. Same with Kinki Kid.

I can see that happen, I mean I'll go out and and drink with my work friends after work but I don't exactly call them on weekend to go hiking or having a home party every month, it more of once a year type of things. Even AKB for example, other than Hacchan, no one have been to Yukirin's place yet... :lol:

Anyway,back to the show,

With the list of guest so fat I'm really starts to hope that Goto, Zakiyama or Ariyoshi would make their appearances.

Zakiyama or Ariyoshi would especially be great because HKT's got a lot of girls going with one of those two styles and can seriously learn a lot of things from these two.

@odagiri_juno

I don't think's it's turning AKBingo=ish, just to note most of these corner AKBingo copied from varieties before them just idolizes them to suit the show.

If I have to say, it actually turns into more of Iitomo like talk show with mini games filled corners. I personally think it works a lot better.

Earlier episode was more about the guest and it mostly failed due do girls lack of skill and inability to carry a conversation or a set piece. Past few episode has slowing turn the guest as co-MC with Sasshi and act more as a guide and leave the girls to do their thing which eliminate some of the skill differences.

20. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

London Boots are so tsundere though. Ryo just loves and cares for Atsushi so much and Atsushi is just so tsun about it. It's pretty hilarious to see combi like that. Gotou and Iwao are the same way.

I don't think we'll see Gotou though. I feel like the image of him with NMB might be too much. HKT's really yet to find their comedian that they're connected too. AKB has the Bad Boys, NMB has Jin/Koba/Tamuken/Football Hour, SKE has Wakabayashi/Teppei, HKT is sorta skirting by with Sashi's connections to Ariyoshi and Tsuchida. Which kinda sucks considering how Fukuoka is teeming with people like Punk Booboo and Hakata Hanamaru Daikichi. So there's no shortage of awesome talent there.

But we could see Gotou though. He's pretty chill with Sashi so.

I do think Tonkotsu has found its stride though. I'm loving it as of late and the girls are really getting featured pretty well while at the same time showing off the guest and being funny. I'm going to be disappointed its going to end in a month or so.