Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Voted [rock]
    but wait, if she wins is that guy gonna be able to kiss her? :hmm:

2. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Woa, I hope not! [sweat]
    But if that happen, let see her as someone who is professional in her job. ;)

Anyway, I can vote multiple time on her everytime I refresh the page. I think there's something wrong with the website today. I have been sitting in an hour in front of my PC to click the button again and again. :D

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I`m sure many of them got the wrong button... :hehe:
    PS: this time I was able to vote...
    PS2: what I`d love to be is the guy in that story... :drool: (even if I was forced to kiss the matron once too... :^^;: )

4. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Try to refresh the page after you vote today. And you will be able to vote again.
    It's work until now, and Suuchan's vote has increase and run to reach her rival. [rock]

5. HopefulWota

HopefulWota Kenkyuusei

Lmao...voting on laptop, iphone, itouch and psvita..kinda not right but would really like suchan to get the job/role. Now back to voting..xD

6. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Regarding the sudden surge in the LinQ girl's vote, it is my observation that LinQ members are actively rallying votes behind her on Twitter, whereas the same cannot be said of 48 members that use Twitter. Simply put I think 48 fans are too scattered, so its mostly Suu-chan fans alone against LinQ as a whole + votes that are ABAKB (Anything But AKB).

If anyone of those 48 twitter asked for votes for Suu-chan (Mariko just reached 1.7 mill followers btw... o_O ) imagine the effects! But methink tha's not gonna happen unless Suu-chan ask so herself lol. So I guess the best we can do is well keep voting. (>_<)9

7. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Voting is over.

Damn, LinQ wota must be on a roll for dropping a bomb on the last day.

8. TheOrder48

TheOrder48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Twitter:
    zhasshuvaruto
    It's not over yet.

It was just System Maintenance, btw the vote already up again. C'mon guys! Go ahead hurry up and vote for Suuchan! [rock]

PS: I wonder when is it over? I don't want to see Suuchan's place (1st) is overtaken by LinQ anymore.

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

It won't let me vote with every refresh anymore though. :^^;: Can't complain though... I had a good run going there for a few hours... got to see Suuchan retake the lead at 10:22 pm. [rock]

Hopefully, Suuchan can create enough of a gap that the LinQ fans will just give up... their pace has certainly slowed down... they were a machine before... like 40 votes with every refresh for hours... very impressive actually. [clap] But then it had a dramatic drop off to like 5 votes with every refresh... all the LinQ fans must have went to sleep. :XD: When they wake-up we might be in trouble again though. :^^;:

10. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Okay, I can't refresh the page anymore now. It's time to rest and let's start the war again tomorrow. :D
    I hope the page is refresh-able just like today.

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Looking at it again, this is becoming a neck-to-neck competition, with a gap of some 2000+ votes between them.

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

From Suuchan's G+...

Sumire Sato (English page)

Shared publicly - August 12, 2013

Karen voted 100 times for me!! LOL

Thank you, Karen Yeager. ♡

∠(゚Д゚)/"YEAGER"!!

Is she talking about the Nissan CM contest too? :XD: It makes me smile to think Karen was just sitting there clicking on the vote for Suuchan icon over and over again on her phone or laptop just like the rest of us were. [hehe]

13. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I could only imagine Karen having the Shingeki no Kyojin OP being played over and over, trying to push in those votes. xD

14. TheOrder48

TheOrder48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Twitter:
    zhasshuvaruto
    Damn! [boom] Suuchan is second now..
    Everyone please do your best to support her, this war is getting tough!

What I want is when Suuchan takes her place back later, and then the vote is over. So, no worry.

15. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Do you know when the vote is closed?
    The page is not refresh-able today. So, we only can vote once. :(

16. TheOrder48

TheOrder48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Twitter:
    zhasshuvaruto
    It isn't closed yet, but I don't know when it will be.
    Yeah it's happen to me sometimes though, right now she is 2nd with roughly 8000+ gap, OMG [sweat]

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Man, what happened there? She's losing.

18. Aozora_tkmn

Aozora_tkmn Kenkyuusei

Btw, when I opened the link just now,
    "Service Unavailable
    The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
    I've refresh it again and again and just ended up getting the same message. [wonder]

Yeap LOL Karen.
    And "Yeager" [hehe]
    I always love these kind of interactions of the otaku members :p

19. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

The disparity between first and second has grown huge over the last few hours...by about 13,000 votes XD Everyone will have to keep voting (and recruit more people to vote) if Suuchan is going to win. I would hate to see her lose! Just seeing her in second makes me :cry:

The girl in 3rd is catching up as well...she only has about 3k less votes than Suuchan.

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I think I can only vote a few times a day now... it takes forever for the voting thing to reactivate for me now. :^^;:

It is like the Suuchan 300 vs. half of Kyushu voting for the LinQ member now I bet. :^^;:

Daxos: There can be no victory here... why do you smile?
    Stelios: Arcadian, I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Spartans call "A Beautiful Death."

My gawd... her vote rate climb was astronomical... I think she made up 80,000 votes in a day. :shocku: