1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: KKS - Tashima Meru

^ Oh nice, thanks for sharing the vid, YKT :awesome: :awesome:

That aside, it looks like Meru spent some time with Madoka today lol...MeruMadoka :inlove: I wonder what did they do together today [hehe]

From both of their Google+ entries:

[​IMG][​IMG]

And as for this picture, I'm not sure if its Madoka or Natsu lol, but Im guessing the former :awesome:

[​IMG]

2. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Youtube videos are gone again :( I will just watch the Youku upload when I get back later....

That last picture looks like either of them from the side view....I think its Madoka since she shared that picture of Meru's drink on her Google+, which was kind of cute [hehe]

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

Oh that's Nastu alright, in her typical "Natsu-snuggles-up-to-cute-girls" pose. :D

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Well, when a Natsu sees a cute girl naturally she must snuggle. [hehe]

That green bubble tea looks delish. Maybe I'll get some tomorrow since the weather is warming up again. :drool:

Also thank you for the links, YKT. <3

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Awesome new set YumYum :awesome: :awesome:

Looks like I guessed wrongly lol...then again, I did thought it was Natsu at first but changed my mind otherwise :D

So many Meru gifs in this page :awesome: [hehe]

6. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

The site is finally back :cute: I found the full version of Aozora Cafe:

https://soundcloud.com/ngub/2uu2uhou4pp9

Its quite an enjoyable song...I would have loved to have a PV of it :(

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I hate when S48 goes down on days like this, I had to wait HOURS before I could do some face rubbing in the KFC thread. [hehe]

But GUYS, GUYS, GUYS....

...MERU SUBBED KFC YESTERDAY!!! :^O^:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Am1IQEsV8Vg[/yt]

I can't tell who's position she has though... I think it's Kojiharu's?

8. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

yes, in her Google+ she mentions that she's in Haruna's position.

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

Looks good!

In other news, it seems that our little Meru is a cheeky little brat after all! :D I knew that there was a ksgk behind that cheeky smile. :p

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ lol, not sure what is that but Meru being cheeky doesnt seem too surprising to me :D

That aside, thanks for the video, YumYum :awesome:

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

It literally translates into English to something like punk or annoying brat, but that's obviously too harsh in this context ( I see it popping up in member's posts a couple of times ).

You can read it like that cheeky little boy or girl that always teases you or pulls mischief with a big smile to get attention and which you can't help but find cute. :D

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

bigger than Ryoka heh? That's is actually an achievement in itself. I knew Meru was active behind the scene through G+ posts, but to this extend? I hope that comes out more in variety for her though. Ryoka is having similar issue, both become too reserved while on TV and that's actually a bad thing... :^^;:

13. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone.. I just join this group and I really love tashima meru. Anyone have a video of sakura no hanabiratachi of HKT with meru as the centre? I really wonder how about her perform. Thank you. <3

14. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    wink wink wink steals the show :cute: :cute: :cute:

dream comes true, Meru in KFC :worthy:

15. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I was just over the moon about Meru being able to sub for this before promotion wrapped up because I really love this song and dance (best single since HebiRote for me). Plus, it doesn't hurt she's getting this exposure when HKT's new single is around the corner. [hehe]

Welcome to the cult thread, sonya! Always happy to see new faces. [party]

I don't have a video but if you wanna see Meru center SakuHana then you should see the KKS show "Party ga Hajimaru yo". Your best bet would be to go to a site like youku and type "HKT KKS LOD" or if you have a Hello!Online account then they have plenty of the KKS stages you can download from their tracker. Just be mindful, these days Meru hasn't been able to attend performances as frequently she used to so look for older performance dates (like November or December) so you'll be more likely to find a show she attended. :)

================

So in regards to our Meru apparently being a little cheeky brat... yeah, somehow this isn't surprising to me either. Something in the way she conducts interviews and some of her G+ posts sort of give off that vibe. :^^;: We did have our suspicions about her upbringing a while back, she may well be a bit "spoiled" on top of that. :XD:

I'm also still waiting for her to loosen up more on TV. I know she's trying but it says something when most of her " Meru moments" that actually get discussion rolling here comes from G+ instead of her variety appearances. I'd like more people to get to know that gluttonous, overly affectionate, ambitious bookworm that we always read about.

16. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

Thank you SugarYumYum.. Very nice to find this welcome thread <3

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Yah, seeing Meru performing KFC with the other Senbatsu members was really cool. [rock] Plus, it gives HKT more exposure too... people tend to notice Meru; that's pretty much undeniable... so hopefully it happens more often. [nod]

18. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

I agree! and in that video, meru has a good shoot! I saw her wink again! [whew] <3

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    *still* Speaking of the KFC performance... I just snatched this up from ebiday48...

[​IMG]

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

*credits to missingno15*

Oh and you're welcome sonya. First day and you've already snagged a page topper, looks like more competition for Kyu has arrived. :awesome:

20. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

a page topper? what page topper? what competition? I don't understand that term. Honestly this is not only my first time join this forum, but also join this kind of site which can free to discuss anything you like. :D *shy* [blush]