1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

Please meru.. don't be too beautiful >.< your eyes.. aaaaah :cute:

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh this is your first forum? Well I thank you even more for joining us here then. [clap]

A page topper is when a person's post begins a new page in the thread. There's not an actual competition going on... but we do make a habit of trying to see who tops the next page. :hehe:

... I am having quite a bit trouble trying not to sit here and stare at that wink forever. :^O^:

3. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    long time no see guys , just back from my busy and strict schedule as a new college student T^T

oh my , Meru looks awesome with that costume :cute: btw do you guys have a link for that performance ?

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @sonya kimiko: Welcome to Stage48! Don't forget to check out the other HKT48 threads as well. [hi]

I totally agree with this. Meru has a funny, playful side that never gets shown on the TV shows. I don't think it's her fault though. This is probably decided by the directors, producers, writers, etc of each show. Somehow it's been decided that Meru must always act cutesy, so that's all they show her doing. It's the opposite of Chiyori for example. Chiyori is branded as the funny member, so on the shows she can never act cute or sexy or anything else other than funny.

An opportunity to see this other side of Meru is in the LODs. In the theater she is usually more relaxed, goofing around with the other girls and such, specially in the later ones. Meru hasn't been in many stage performances this month, as she's been busy with the promotion of the new single and the Dome Tour, but in the few stages she's been in you can see the brat, tomboy Meru trying to escape through the seams. :XD:

By the way, I just finished watching the 130814 LOD. This day Meru cried a little during Aozora no Soba ni Ite. In the comments after the performance, she said that she was moved by the song lyrics, and that when fans noticed her crying they made encouraging gestures to her.

5. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

Thank you @dreamingPebbles :) .. OMG .. I wanna watch it too.. where can I watch it? :cry: .. I hope someday I can go to Hakata and watch Meru in HKT48 Theather.. :cry: <3

6. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ah, I see Kimiko has decided to join us :D Welcome to Meru's thread! [clap] [party]

@YumYum - I have not topped a page for a long time now lol :D Its fun to see someone else do it every now and then :awesome:
    @IXA - Was wonderin where you went :D Good job in entering College [party]

And omg, that wink is so cute lol :cute:

7. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

wow.. I see.. :D When I see Meru, event just a picture, I feel that I wanna go to Japan as soon as possible :cry: I hope I can met her someday [angel]
    Btw I'm so sorry If I bother all of you [blush] I just feel excited for joining this thread :D
    I was really glad to meet you all here, and of course KyuketsuNyanNyan who gave me this ava.. dank je well KyuketsuNyanNyan [clap]

8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I think DreamingPebbles is talking about this performance...
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk2NTI2MzA4.html[/youku]

Aozora no Soba ni Ite @ 66:22
    Post performance comments @ 98:15
    Could be totally wrong though. :XD:

9. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Yes, it's that LOD I was talking about. Thanks! Now see how Meru acts during the comments after the performance. She's relaxed and happy, so I watch that and I feel relaxed and happy as well. That was kinda what I was talking about before. :)

@sonya kimiko: To watch the LOD (Live On Demand) videos, you have two options. The first option is wait to see if someone will post the LOD on a free streaming or torrent site. The usual sites for this are Youku or Hello!Online.

The second option is to get a subscription to the LOD service on the DMM.com website. This will cost you some money, but you will have access to videos of all the performances at the HKT48 theater on the same day they take place. For instructions on how to get a DMM.com account please see this thread.

10. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

Woooow.. Thank you for share that information! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and thank you for share that video @aratafuru [clap]

11. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    None at all :D lol, np, now we share the same avatar (that is, until I make a new set for myself) :D [hehe]

12. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Woaah, a new member has joined! Welcome, Kimiko-chan! :cute:

Ah, KyuketsuNyanNyan has given her a Meru animated gif avatar, what a great gift for a new member~ [hehe]

I hope Kimiko-chan likes it and will enjoy posting here, the people are really friendly and helpful Meru fans so feel free to ask them anything about her :)

13. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

Thank you MollySweet, and I love when you call me kimiko-chan :cute: yaaaaa! everyone here are very very super friendly. I <3 you all.

@KyuketsuNyanNyan : I'm so sorry for make you replacing ur avatar :( it might be because of my request :( I feel "verplaatst" (I dunno how to translated that word) because of your kindness, thank you :cry2:

14. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    wow, i just leave this thread in a week and this thread filled by meru's animated gif from FG song. lol

@kimiko, if you want to see meru in sakura no hanabiratachi just watch my sign and imagine it. :lol:
    i just can give you SS from meru's sakura no hanabiratachi. if you want to watch kenkyuusei LOD just download it from hello!online or jpon.us.
    [​IMG]

and everyone here watched the latest tonkotsu mahou shoujo gakuin? meru nearly crying because hearing a ghost story. that's very cute. :blush:
    [​IMG]

so this screenshot from bonus dvd of hakata hyakatten, i just hope someone would make a gif version. :^O^: meru's chu is the cutest thing in this world. :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:
    [​IMG]

15. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

Thank you @the_kaizar what a great info! Wow, you are from Indonesia.. Have you meet Melody? :cute:
    Omg, I should watch hakata hyakatten :popcorn:

16. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    ^honestly i don't really have interest in JKT but i have watched their theater performance just twice. :lol:
    yes, you should watch hakata hyakatten that is really fun HKT's variety and meru starting to attend this show when yuko was the guest star. i am little disappoint because meru didn't even get oshimen after this show was ended. :XD:

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Np lol :D Fact Im more than happy that someone actually wanted to use that avatar :p Besides, I always change my set whenever I make a new one, its my way of supporting my works [hehe]

Btw, you can call me Kyu-nyan or Kyuu like the others here, I don't mind it :D

I knew it would have something to do with ghost stories :lol: And yes, thats very cute indeed [hehe]

18. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
    Meru in BLT Magazine's front cover
    [​IMG]

qoute from DP
    UTB
    [​IMG]

HKTs latest single [Melon Juice] big promotion on TV Tokyo this coming Tuesday 8/27
    06:45-07:30
    http://www.television.co.jp/programlist ... ref=search
    8月27日 (火)
    06:45-07:30
    テレビ東京

出演: しずる 山寺宏一 HKT48

スタジオにHKT48が登場!!最新シングルを大紹介

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Simply lovely Meru cover and another stunning 2M shot. <3

Damn, I miss having money... I would have jumped on that magazine like a Meru on a hot meal. :hehe:

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Awesome, Meru on a solo cover :awesome: :awesome:

I wonder what would that promotion program be about, its great to see HKT getting more recognition nowdays lol [clap] :D