1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Manatsu no Dome Tour (13/07/20 - 08/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 18, 2013.

1. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

Announcement video:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et_WempbO9U[/yt]

They made one mistake here. The video playing beneath the Team M announcement shows Team B2 and the other way around for the Team B2 announcement lol
    The most shocking thing: Akimoto can't even touch type

2. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

So is Team E the team that have longest waiting time (3 years and 5 months) for an original stage? Not to mention they were shuffled before having that. [whew]

3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Although I'm super excited about the actual new stages, I need to tone it down so the wait until 2014 doesn't kill me [hehe] . Well we have a trio to look forward to by the end of the year at least, and k is first in line for akb [party]

4. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

10 new stages!! That's gotta be over 150 new songs. :drool:
    Then throw singles and an original album. . . .200 +

:drool:

my wallet cries :D

5. secretfj

secretfj Kenkyuusei

[Joke] maybe the mass graduate of 48g, just like SDN [/joke]

New original stages is not big enough for tomorrow, then the most possible thing will be a world tour of the whole 48g, 300+ members, that's really BIG

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, we must be the only fandom that gets over 10 albums in a year. :XD:
    I guess (and I hope I'm wrong) the recent Team songs will go in these stages. Let's wait and see. :blush:
    But still, it's gonna be a hell of a year from now on. [rock]

You can call me Prophet48. :cool:

Also, that video must be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more impressive with the audience roaring and the girls crying. :awesome:

7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Akicha I don't get, but there is always tomorrow (well, Akicha also has opportunities in JKT so...). I'd rather see other members than Jurina tbh. She's an ace of two groups and senbatsu, and somewhat known for getting injured/sick. I'd rather her just chill.

Miichan's still a member though, which is a huge difference.

About the concert. I was totally expecting RIVER, but then Lay Down came on so it was a nice change. The shuffles were great. Tomochin in Tsundere :^O^: Paruru in Kinjirarta [clap] MARIA [party]

I was thinking 'wouldn't a staff KFC ver be nice? Its certainly popular enough' but I'm like, 'nah, they'd never'. Then Sasshi made us practice (which was really fun, there was a cute girl in front of me -maybe 10??- who was totally in to it :D ) before announcing the staff! It was great to recognise them from the video! The girl next to me was freaking out before the announcement had even said 'new stage' :D

I'm surprised no one is complaining about the "Aki-P said they'd ALL be this year" thing. And why would they make such a huge announcement when they aren't original stages? SKE just announced their waiting stages, so if there was only going to be WS, other groups would get the same thing. In any case, I'm quite happy and am looking forward to the coming year! (though I wonder how many shuffles/concurrencies will occur between now and then :D )

Also, I know it wasn't Sakiko who played the piano, but could someone explain more about who did play it??

8. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I attended the show again (and sat only a few rows behind my previous seat, in the front left section of the arena) so I'll write some notes.

First, the two seats between me and the aisle didn't have anyone in them, so I had lots of room. Thank the maker, because these seats are SO narrow, it's super cramped in the arena seating. My seat was one row forward of the bottom of the "front" section, I was basically right in front of the left centre stage that raises, so the girls would wave to us all the time.

I didn't recognise the first few songs... I was moving country when that single came out so never got around to ripping my singles... :^^;: same as the first show, they're not really energetic so didn't fire the crowd up so much, oh well. During the kenkyuusei's Darui Kanji, there were lots of calls for Naachan and Mikichan, they're becoming really popular (and totally deserve it imo).

Maria- Everyone collectively went WOOOAH when (Yamamoto) Sayaka appeared. She totally suits the song, thankfully :inlove: everyone called for her and Sae but some people apparently didn't know Akari's name :^^;:

Kuchi utsushi no chocolate- New costumes, even sexier. Everyone was excited to see Yukirin and Lovetan, but then there was kind of a "oh ok" for Yamauchi Suzuran :^^;:

Heart Gata Virus- THOSE LEGS :drool:

Pajama Drive- WOW. The crowd EXPLODED to see Harugon... and NACCHAN HOLY SHITTTTT my precious B babies are reunited :cry:

Itoshiki Natasha- Yeah, it was all Sashihara's show, sigh. But I'm glad that Haachan and Tanamin got to be on stage at least. They still rock hardcore.

Kinjirareta Futari- WOOAH for Yuihan, a bit of "huh" for Shimazaki. Which was weird considering some guys behind me had been cheering for her. I guess even her fans think maybe she shouldn't be solo...

In the MC, they called Harugon on stage, and she answered all her questions in Indonesian :XD: the crowd totally played along, cheering for everything.

In the transition from Yuuhi wo Miteiruka to UZA, Takamina was standing on the middle left stage right behind me. With one hand on the left of her top and the other on her skirt, with one movement she ripped them off and threw them down the walkway below to reveal the UZA outfit underneath. It was a very impressive diplay of professional stage magic :lol:

Pioneer- I'm worried that the cameras won't show how awesome their dresses were; they had lights all over them, changing colours as the song played, it was super cool live (because the stadium was dark), but from the big screen's point of view, the spotlights washed the colour out. So it might be disappointing for viewers at home, which is a shame.

I was really happy they did the original member songs, especially Shonichi. Original B is back baby :banana:

Kondo koso Ecstasy- This is awesomely sexy. The camera director seems to want to show nothing but Amina's cleavage... :lol:

After Hikoukigumo, Takamina and Umechan were on the stage behind me. They rolled their towels (which you spin over your head in the song) and threw them into our crowd, unfortunately the gap between the stage and us meant that they only just reached the row between me and them; a guy on my left got Takamina's towel, and highschool age girl sitting "behind" me (so between me and the stage) got Umechan's towel. I'm pretty sure that girl's year has been made she was so excited, so I'm glad she got it and not some old perv :rofl:

Koi suru Fortune Cookie- After the dance lesson, the girls announced that EVERYONE would do the dance, including AKB staff. TGSK, all the other managers, stage hands, wardrobe, EVERYONE came out and started dancing... including the arena staff like the medics, the audio booth guys, AND EVEN THE USHERS AND SECURITY GUARDS. Literally every staff member was dancing aside from the people operating the cameras (and even one camera guy was doing the "onigiri" move infront of his camera :XD: ) Absolutely incredible.

The video announcement for the new stages played over Takamina introducing the final songs, none of the girls knew it was coming. A few of them were crying. :XD:

I think that's about it. Another successful concert. [clap] Though my train got delayed on the way home... :tongue:

Oh, and I forgot to mention from the night before, I think it was during B's Team B-oshi, Yukirin laid on the ground in front of a camera and played up for it. Then Haachan jumped on her back and started molesting her. :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: [hehe]

9. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

I really feel like ALL of my Christmases have come...the announcement of new stages is something that I've been waiting for seemingly forever. I'm definitely one of those fans who loves the stages the most! I would never have guessed that they'd announce ALL of the new stages at once...and tbh, I was surprised that ALL the new teams are getting stages. I can't wait to see Team H's new stage or Team E's stage...as well as my beloved Team A, of course.

So happy! :D

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Azuma Rion is a prodigial child in the 48 group, having been promoted from KKS the fastest of any girl (she only spent 18 days as KKS). I guess she plays the piano as well. She's a pretty good performer from what I've seen.

Anyway I expected there to be new stages for at least AKB and Team N, but I did not in a million years expect new stages for EVERY team! WOW! That's AWESOME! [party]

I didn't see anyone translate the Team N stage yet so I think it's something like "Even here, there are angels". Yes, yes there are... :drool:

I'm fully expecting the next AKB album to be announced tomorrow, it's overdue. Need my After rain!

[edit] Thanks so much for the writeup Mr Waffle :) You're so lucky to have been there!

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

To add to what I said yesterday (Mr Waffles post reminded me).
    Amina was shown in a far more flattering light (I think the problem is the skirt hem is under the corset, so it isn't smooth, but the camera focussed more on her chest up, so it wasn't an issue).
    I think I had all the Paruru fans around me, because in Kinji they all went nuts. There was a fair few Miichan fans around me as well (and surprisingly a lot of SKE fans - yesterday pretty much everyone around me couldn't care less about the sister groups)

^Thanks for the info!

With announcements, I want an album and/or Majisuka 4 (or a new drama/anime/live action something). For songs, I want Himawari and any of the Majisuka songs. I doubt I'll get all/any of those but :p

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @HRP
    what's the reason why your angry that I said I hope NO GRADUATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT on Tokyo Dome. I'm a fan of not only the group but also the member. AKB48 can be interesting without losing one member because she graduated. it's AKS job to make the fans keep on coming not mainly the girls.

no big announcement so far, but I'm hoping for Day 3. Janken is coming-up anyway!!
    and good thing the new stage are gonna be used next year. it's no wonder that the new stage will come up next year since AKB48 had been very busy this year.

13. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

^^New album definitely tomorrow! Hopefully a 2CD kind again :D

14. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    so happy about the new stage announcement.
    But for BII it will be a long wait. In the mean time there may be some member rearrangements so that the concept of the stage may not fit the team at that time. Off course considering that all stages are going to be original.
    Maybe BII gets a waiting stage before their original one to draw some focus.

15. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Just out of curiosity, if 10 new stages isn't a big enough announcement for you, then what exactly would you classify as a "big announcement"?

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I want to see kondo koso ecstasy live, it seems like a song that would be awesome that way.

haha, I had to cover my grin when I read your post about fortune cookie since someone was walking by at that moment. I hope there's good footage of all that :music:

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Same here. This is their biggest announcement since the shuffle itself last year. :wtf:

18. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Funniest thing I've read all day, thank you! :^O^:

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think one of the reason AKS will arrange the new stage just now is that the shuffled members on their new team must first build a sort of chemistry and a time to get used to each other especially it's a big shuffle almost half of the new teams are shuffled members. it will really take months before they can finalized everything. the songs, choreography,costumes and the members who will be on the stage songs.
    and I think if ever there is a Majisuka Gakuen. it might composed of NMB48 and HKT48 members.

@Trinu
    @DreamingPebbles
    I don't think many fans though it's a big announcement since we really expect new stage for a year now.
    did that really come out as a shocker? since it's obviously expected.
    really? how can you say it's big when it's expected for a year now?

20. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

^ You expected every team in the entire 48G to get an original stage in less than a year's time? Who are you, Nostradamus? lol