Ichikawa Miori (Miorin) / AKB48 10th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I think your ideas was 2 years too late, unfortunately.. :XD: but I'm IN !! haha XD

2. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

Yay! Yeah I know its late but I just became a fan of akb less than a year ago. Wait did someone else already come up with the idea of like a lemon alliance thingy? If no one has late is better than never [clap]

3. rico1357

rico1357 Kenkyuusei

:inlove: That was the funniest show I have seen in a long time. Miorin was the greatest. She should go into comedy. She is the cutest.

4. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    The second episode was funnier.

I loved the skit where she played the ghost (or it was an angel?).

5. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    This gif set shows how her makeover turned out:
    http://akb48gifs.tumblr.com/post/58431722585

Haha, I would be all for a Lemon Alliance. But maybe we could call it the Fresh Lemon Alliance. I like how that sounds. :D

6. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

Oh wow she sure did look different, but I think I prefer her usual look :inlove: .
    I'm happy a lot of people seem interested in making a alliance. I loved the name Fresh Lemon Alliance thanks for the suggestion. I'll start making a little logo and post it here when I'm done. Anyone whose also interested can make a logo and then we can decided on the best one! Yay for the Fresh Lemon Alliance [clap]

7. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Me too.
    But it's an interesting make over :D .

I love that idea of a Fresh Lemon alliance :inlove: .
    It's cute like Miorin.

8. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

Yay I finished a logo. What do you guys think? Want to use it?
    [​IMG]

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Shinobu Miorin. :fp: LOL. I remember her un-ninja like stage exit from her first NMB48 greeting: http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=82UAYHOS38DY I used to think Lemon was like an act... like it had an on/off switch, but I'm not really sure anymore. :^^;:

I couldn't even make it past that 3rd gif. :^^;: I hope Lemon never changes and stays an immortal Highlander forever. [rock]

10. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

I just finished watching Suitei Marmalade and I must say Lemon is so adorable in it :inlove: ! There was one part of the video where it was like it was really windy or something and she has an inside out umbrella and her hair is in braids flying out to the sides. Basically she was just as adorable as usually!

11. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    That part just made me LOL!! :lol: I don't think it was supposed to be humorous ,but Miorin's face in the scene looked really funny!

12. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

I have to agree with you! Her face did look pretty silly but come to think of it they all kind if did :lol:

13. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I was so pleased that Miorin got so much screen love in Suitei Marmalade especially since she's been back lined for the past year. I had a feeling that the concurrency was a sign that her push is being renewed and it seems the election has given them more confidence to do so. Let's hope she can keep the momentum going this time. <3

And WOW that makeover. She looks so mature and posh. I LOVE IT. :inlove:

Fresh Lemon Alliance? Where do I sign up? :awesome:

14. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

^I'm so glad you want to join [clap] . I sent you the logo so please check your pm.
    I was really surprised to by how much screentime she got. It really makes me happy because she brings so much character. I'd love to see her join AKB's senbatsu one day, but for now it looks like we'll see her in NMB's :inlove:

15. rico1357

rico1357 Kenkyuusei

:inlove: How do we join the fresh lemon alliance?

16. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

Hey everyone so a lot of people have asked how to join the Fresh Lemon Alliance so I will explain how now. Joining the alliance is very easy all that you have to is either request to join here in the thread or shoot me a pm requesting to join.

17. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

*translation by oscarwilde
    I found this in Paruru's thread and thought I'd put it here. I'm really glad Miorin is handling Team 4 being reformed all right. I was worried at first when I heard that she and a few of the other girls from the original team 4 cried when it was announced. I know I'd probably be pretty upset but she seems to have moved on and is now really excited about the new stages. I still just don't quite get the whole reformation of Team 4 though, but oh well :dunno:

18. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I was worried about how the other members would take the new Team 4. Lemon's post puts her feelings out in the open, but it's good to see she can feel good about where she is at right now, especially being in NMB and getting a new stage soon. Paru, Rina Kawaei, and some of the other members like Mina Oba also seem to be doing fine with where they are at now at least.

19. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

I'm glad the ori 4 girls are taking the reformation well.

oh and is there some sort of initiation to get into the Fresh Lemon Alliance? I'd like to join... ^^

20. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I reblogged these pictures on my tumblr a while back and just now remembered them. Does anyone know where they are from, it looks like a magazine but I'm not quite sure? Lemon really does look awesome in these pictures, very mature and beautiful :inlove: