1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

no,they won't. i garantee that.. in that show all content is from real story... well it's diferend from JKT48 mission

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    glad to hear that!
    i didn't like seeing some chessy directed sad scene [nod]

3. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I wouldn't mind it being something like 'AKB 600secs' if they're going for documentary style.
    Follow a member throughout her day; what are her responsibilities at home, how long it takes her to get to training - if it's dark outside when she leaves, how she spends her off time having fun.

From doing QC for the trainees in the OGB, I know they would be interesting stories to flesh out. Noella on one of her drives, Acha and diving with her family, etc.

If they're going to hit the kami 7/8 first... I think Ve would be an interesting one, since she's juggling a heavy courseload from her study; see how she manages her time and responsibilities.

4. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

5. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    My school was going to have them come to our show, but 4 songs for less than 100 million [speechless]
    But that was around january so maybe as they got more famous they became more expensive? :^^;:

But that fee is logical i guess since the members that perform are a lot, and their expenses also is much more compared to other artists... so no surprise there :lol:

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    JKT600 would be great too. I want to see what members do on their vacation!

257 million rupiah for 4 song? I think it also includes hotel, food & drink and such

7. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Based from my own experience here, whatching them in a festival-alike show with only 5 songs had been performed, it's not literally "5" or "4" because inbetween songs they will do their jiko and MCing and things so yeah, 4 songs and 4 MC :lol:

Also I love how considering they are still a newcomer, they already been a headline on those shows [clap]

But still, that's A LOT. Get that money girls!!!!!

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    OXY 5sec CM
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwiIxiNAp8[/yt]

9. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    That felt pretty short, lol. Just wipe the face and that's it :D

I knew that there will a short version, but I thought it will be more than just that :XD:

That could be good, but...

...I do have doubts on RCTI's documentary capabilities. We have to wait until the premiere then.

JKT48 Missions 1st episode were a nice AKB-styled documentary. It covers much of the back story that leads to their performance at Budokan. I hoped that this show's 1st airing will be on par with that episode since this is supposed to be a diary show after all.

Oh, and I hope that they will have a longer air time than Missions [hehe]

If it is, it sounds fairly logical.

I assume that the price already included the members' fee, the auxiliary staffs' fee, and the travel costs. I'm not sure about accommodations though, but maybe they've included it in as well.

10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Just got back form the teather and saw the full version of Koisuru Fortune Cookies JKT ver, and i must say i was good the concept is nice and all the girls given a fair colse up shots (damn i'm so in love wth sonia her close up making her face cuter than ever) and Team K also taught the audience how to dance it

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So K3 gives the audience a KFC tutorial?
    Wait what event?

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    maybe it's part of the movement to promote the Dance...not for event...
    and should we make the JKT48 story thread??

13. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Yup to promote the KFC dance so everyone can dance it and spread it to the world,not only Team KIII Team J also do this at the end of their teather show and i think it'll be the same for a couple of weeks,so if you watch teather don't be shame to show off your dance

14. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Hello, It's been a while since I post here. Mostly only active on twitter. [hehe]

If we are tying to spread KFC dance, first start from the fans, then general public.

About JKT48 fee, I remember when I was talking to one of the Insbreak's staff. The amount they spend for the Surabaya concert is a total of IDR 210,000,000. The Artist fee is about IDR 100,000,000. And the rest is for everything else like venue, transportation, hotel, etc.

15. syncronizes

syncronizes Kenkyuusei

teaser about JKT48 story is out..
    can we create new thread ??

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMIFJu6Xkqg[/yt]

and this is official account youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JKT48Story

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeps someone have to make JKT48 story thread. It is hard to make one with mobile phone :/

Spread KFC dance around the world!

17. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Ah glad that JKT48 is starting to show some branding power at Japan with Melody going there to do some branding work :D

But I guess it's a bit too early for JKT48 members to actively promote themselves in Japan unless they have some sort of a start as a unit member in units like the new KKS unit that was just announced in the Dome tour.

Would love to see more JKT48 members to be featured in AKB48 singles or the best, having their first original song to be a B-side of another single just like how HKT48 have theirs with Hatsukoi Butterfly

18. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

I shocked at first, but when I remember last year @yu t!ng t!ng get 3 billion for just 2 songs [sealed]

......besides, it's for 51 people + staff so it's standard fee actually....

And Dahsy@t move to bigger studios (well I don't give a damn) but for now we can rest assured JKT48 members don't need to perform at the top of container anymore :) .....

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Don't know if you meant "at the top of a container" as a joke or not :lol:
    But yeah, the new studio is big enought to fit the members BUT the camerawork is still really lousy :hmm:

But there's something about their performance today, and also on the one in hitam putih... i think it's not as good as akb's one, it looks not as energetic. When akb performs koichun, it looks like they really are having fun dancing it, but when jkt does it.... [speechless]

Well, anyway~ here's today's performance :
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GfoDiBa3So[/yt]

20. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I feel the same.. Their performance is lacking, compared to AKB. I think there's 'lack' of spirit inside the girls. Are they getting low net gain from tv performances? I heard that the money official gets is barely enough for transportation etc....