1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    OMG... does this mean there will be another BLT Meru set!? :cute:

That will cost me a fortune :wall:

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ I think there probably will be some photos...I can see how those will cost a fortune to buy though :D The woes of being in this fandom [hehe]

Oh and, congatulations on the page topper, Rei :awesome: :awesome:

That aside, heres a picture of Meru in the KFC outfit :D

[​IMG]

I don't like the song, but Meru looks cute in the outfit for it lol - glad that she was able to have the experience of performing it with the other 48-members :awesome:

3. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    ^wow, that's very cute. :cute:
    really, i don't expecting meru would have subbed for KFC before and she did it very good, i really missing her wink from hatsukoi butterfly :^O^: now i am shot by her wink again in koisuru fortune cookies :blush:

4. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

You're welcome, and you can call me Molly, no need to say my username :lol: Ah, I'm happy that you like that, kimiko-chan [hehe] <3

Woah, Meru looks cute in the KFC outfit, I wonder what was the occasion that she had to subbed in for the performance? Not that it matters much, its just really great to see her with the Senbatsu members...she looks like she fits right in [hehe]

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ I think Meru was subbing for Kojiharu in that performance, not sure if there was any reason as to why that I know of though :^^;:

But yeah, Meru really does look like she fits in with the other Senbatsu members :D I hope she will get more opportunities to perform with them in the future....as well as a Yuko duet if possible :awesome:

6. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ I see...no known reason is a good enough reason for me :lol:

A MeruYuko duet would be amazing, I also hope that will happen before Yuko graduates someday. I bet Meru would be very happy to be able to perform with her idol for one last time in the end :cute:

7. sonya kimiko

sonya kimiko Kenkyuusei

Someone sent me this pic >.<

Attached Files:

8. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

It is a little late but, welcome to Meru-rin's thread, Kimiko! <3 <3

That performance of KFC where she subbed for Kojiharu was amazing, her wink is just too adorable to look away ^__^

I wonder if she will appear in an article for the BLT Magazine or is it just for the cover of it....it is really nice that she got to be the cover member for the Fukuoka area <3

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^^ Awesome picture from the concert you got there :awesome:

@Yuu - I think there would be an probably be an interview but that is just my guess, nonetheless, it is a very good thing that she got selected for being the cover-face of the BLT Fukuoka/Hiroshima region. That aside, you are kinda late to the welcome lol :D

Nyanyways, heres a picture of Meru in a Seifuku from her post yesterday:

[​IMG]

10. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

^ I always did prefered pictures of Meru in uniforms, they really suit her appearence right now...though, I wonder how would business uniforms look on her when she's older, hopefully a future magazine shot may cover that someday. This girl really looks good in just about any outfit/costume, its like natural [hehe]

Oh yes, my welcome greetings to our new member, enjoy your stay here :)

11. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So I just found this picture on my stream from Shiba's G+ on today's concert:

[​IMG]

Its a picture of the Aozora Cafe performance [hehe] And guys, Meru is in the front row with Kojimako and the others in the picture :awesome: :awesome:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Another shot of the same picture and another picture from the performance, posted by HKT's manager dude [hehe]

12. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ Meru is so lucky to be in the front row of the song [clap] Not surprising though given her talent and affinity :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Can anyone tell me who is the member next to her in this picture?

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Unfortunately, I am not able to answer that question. Sorry Molly :^^;:

That aside, it seems that HKT gotten a new song today - Im guessing its the b-side song like Onega Valentine last single, hope we get to have a listen of it soon....and that its another Meru center song like OV :awesome:

14. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Are you talking about "Seventeen"? That's an old AKB song. Check the wiki entry here. The names of the Melon Juice B-sides have already been released, and you can find them in the Melon Juice thread.

They still haven't released the roster for the B-sides, so we don't know who is centering. But I think it will be the same as last single, Meru will center the common B-side and Haruppi and Sakura will each center one of the type-specific B-sides.

As for the girl in the picture along with Meru, I think it's Kojima Mako.

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Oh lol, must have gone past my radar considering I never heard of it nor have I checked the single thread lately :D :D

Lets hope that order is true, I wonder what will be new B-sides sound like this time, hopefully they will be better than the last batch [hehe]

16. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ It's ok, I didn't know that song either. I had to look it up in the wiki. :lol:

By the way, I was browsing H!O and noticed that there is a recent video there of Meru, Mayuyu and Milky appearing in a quiz show! I don't remember seeing it mentioned here, so thought I'd tip you guys into it. (But sorry if it was already discussed and I missed it)

17. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ There was a video that was posted a few pages back by YKT on the recent quiz show, unless you mean there was one that was even more recent :cute:

I don't think the member next to Meru in the picture was Kojimako. I hope we get to see that Aozora Cafe performance soon, Meru being in the front row from those pictures just makes it a must watch for me [clap]

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ No, that's the same video. I missed YKT's post.Sorry about that! :^^;:

19. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So here are some of the pictures of Meru from today:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The first one is from Madoka's G+ while the other seems to be from an event for the Melon Juice single today - tbh I would prefer them wearing the new costume for the song but I guess the Seifuku looks more official :D

20. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles