Ichikawa Miori (Miorin) / AKB48 10th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    ^ holy crap Sayumi4! thanks for killing me! :inlove:

Lemon is really getting more beautiful by the day!

2. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

You're totally welcome :p ! I definitely agree she just keeps getting even more beautiful :inlove: ! I love Lemon-chan's ponytails but she always just looks so amazing with her hair down, it's always a treat when she wears her hair down because she just looks so amazing :cute:

3. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

hehe Lemon is flawless.
    I added the FLA picture to my avatar!!
    Do we have 3 members of our alliance?

4. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

Lemon is flawless indeed :inlove: ! If you include myself the alliance has four members [rock] . I'm really glad people are joining.
    [​IMG]
    ^I feel like this would have been a dream come true for Lemon-chan. I wonder how many of those lemons she at after the photo was taken :p

Edit: I found the other pictures that go with the one above.
    [​IMG]
    Miorin looks so amazing here :cute:

5. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Got a retro feel, LOVE! :inlove:

6. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    The files are named BLT August 2013 8th so i guess these pics come from this magazine.
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2479&start=100#p743470

7. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

^Thanks for telling me :D
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x92vmR9EO8[/yt]
    Have you all seen this yet? Lemon is sooo adorable and smiley in this. For once she's not in the back row and gets quiet a bit of screentime! Yay Lemon-chan [party]

8. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I watched it earlier and thought Miorin was so cute as usual though [hehe] .

9. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

Ha! <3 Miorin is totally rocking that KFC perf. Oh Lemon why you gotta be so fresh. =] Oh how I love her.

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    THAT BLT SHOOT. :inlove: Love the retro look and Miorin has that smoldering look going on, :nb: GAWD WHY CAN'T WE SEE MORE OF THIS LEMON THE GIRL IS HOT. :drool: It's quite funny though how she has these long, supermodel like limbs but is actually very short and with a baby face to boot. :XD:

Good thing Miorin was up front and visible, because she was KILLING it in that KFC performance. Would have been a shame to have all that energy wasted in the back row.

11. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

^I totally agree all that lovely energy of hers is so often overlooked by management and it really is a shame. Just the other day I was watching the Romance, Kenjuu pv and got a bit mad. In the dance part they had Lemon-chan shoved in the back row and you couldn't see her at all! During her close ups she looked amazing but it just makes me sad that all that energy is so often just wasted in the back row :cry: . I get that she is still considered fairly new being a tenth gen and all, but putting her up front could be very helpful to the group because she has such a great aura and always brings so much personality.

12. danipo94

danipo94 Kenkyuusei

I just came over to this forum after seeing the Team B version of KFC. Lemon was adorable <3 I gotta start paying more attention to her from now on!

13. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^Yay! Hope we see you around here more then and welcome to the thread. [clap]

@Sayumi:

They did try to push Miorin back in 2011 due to her good election result and her gaining media attention with her Fresh Lemon chara but after she dropped last year, they sort of gave up and put all their focus into AnRiRe, Paruru and the like. I understood it but it still disappointed me because I felt like they could have did more to capitalize on her popularity (like put her in front of UG or in a unit) before that happened. Some people find the way they're pushing girls now annoying but personally I approve and I think that's how they should have done it two years ago with more 9th/10th gen than just Yuihan.

Well, it's licking old wounds now. They seem to be "renewing" her push with the transfer, stream show, and better screentime/positions than last year so hopefully they keep it up and it works out better this time. We'll know for sure how far they plan to go if she gets a good position for B6 (centering a unit is out of the question but a secondary lead or a duet would be great).

Btw, I'm just giddy over the thought of Miorin actually being part of an original stage unit... with a position meant for HER. So for as long as AKBG goes on, whenever someone is singing her part in that stage, people will say that so-so is in Ichikawa's position. I know she must be so excited. <3

14. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Ahahaha... I just watched the Team B KFC performance and totally agree... everybody else was like going 85%... while Lemon was going 110%. :XD: She was seriously cute... like at the 25 second mark... when Lemon is doing her Hadouken fireballs... she is bopping her head, totally grooving it... it is just so irresistibly cute. I also like 1:28 minute "C'mon, c'mon, baby" part... Lemon is like the only one rocking it like she is in her own little world. [rock] LOL. And she kept up that fun spirit through the whole performance too. [clap]

15. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    A song like KFC let's Lemon reflect a lot of her personality I think, especially the stronger qualities like her cheerful expression and energetic smile. She really would of fit the senbatsu for this song. :)
    I'm glad she's going to have her year to shine.

16. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    I know it's been said, but oh my goodness, Lemon was just too freaking cute in that KFC performance, seriously.

17. Sayumi4

Sayumi4 Kenkyuusei

KFC definitely would have been a perfect song for Lemon. As you had said she brought so much personality and energy to the performance that it just makes the song seem perfect for her. Even though she didn't make the senbatsu for KFC it would have been neat to have her fill in for any of the senbatsu members who couldn't be at a performance. As amazing as she would have been in KFC Suitei Marmalade just fits her so well and she was so adorable in it that imagining her anywhere else is somewhat difficult.
    Oh I hope so. I'm already starting to get what I call Janken Fever, you know when you begin to get all those what ifs about your oshi placing. I'm really hoping Lemon makes the senbatsu for Janken, it's possible since well its janken so I'm hoping :cute:
    Oh wouldn't that just be so amazing :cute: ! I would love if people would be able to recognize Lemon's position in a unit.

18. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

for me it's not that she get a lot screentime,, she really shines there! it's like she pull your eyes to see her :XD:

19. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    wait,I don't know if I wrong,but I think I've seen Myao in this..with her short hair..
    well, since the Under system been abolished, it's no wonder :D

20. rico1357

rico1357 Kenkyuusei

:inlove: I wonder if Miorin doesn't get front row because she is so skinny. Instead of gaining wieght she seems to be losing weight. In the photos, she is always eating, so how come she doesn't gain weight. I don't mean get fat, Just a little meat in her legs and arms. I love her just the way she looks now but management may prefer the girls a little bigger for the fron row.