[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Here's the complete report ==>
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rres1e0A2t4[/yt]

2. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Holy shit.. She became a newsmaker in japan [rock]

On the other hand, most indonesian tv station were too busy covering sensationalist bullshit [speechless]

She promoting okayama's nature product to indonesian which will became export-import business between 2 country => this is waay bigger than idol matters [clap]

But howcome there are no akb members that also chosen as an ambassador?? Or maybe for akb members, stuff like this is not too promising for their career?

3. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

this one from NHK

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMoum8zi2l8[/yt]

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I think AKB get some decent gigs as ambassadors; like for the anti-bullying movement (this is working off a vague memory, I may be wrong) and working in conjunction with the Red Cross and Tourism for Guam, etc.

The reason why Melody was chosen... someone in Okayama's PR office did actual research - or maybe they have a database... Melody is the exact right fit, she's got credibility as an agriculture student and seems invested in the message that they are selling.

It's seems good 'give and take'... Melody gets exposure, learning experience, paycheck and (hopefully) credits... Okayama get exposure to the market they want, they get a well-liked local idol who has ties with AKS. And it's Melody... the center... the one everyone recognizes. Perfect.

5. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Because the local government of Soja city, Okayama want to promote (read: to sell) Okayama fruits to Indonesian market. It's a match made in heaven: an Indonesian public figure plus a student of Agricultural Industrial Technology faculty herself.
    Perhaps an SNH member would have been chosen instead of Melody should the Soja city, Okayama government decide to target Chinese market.

6. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Yup, it will give benefits to both party. While in our side, beside what kurisu and vicz48 has said, it can give melody and JKT48 in general an exposure in Japan. Imagine, headlines (or at least some news) on some newspaper/TV coverage "Indonesian idol, member of AKB48 sister group JKT48 choosen as Fruit Ambassador of Okayama" etc etc will make people at least give their interests in Melody such as why must her? Thus, give JKT48 japanese media exposure. Even if it's for a little coverage.

I wonder how things will work out for her during homestay, will a translator follow her? Or they could ask Rena to accompany Melody [hehe]

7. dhikkay14

dhikkay14 Kenkyuusei

COME AND JOIN OUR FAN VIDEO PROJECT ‘FORTUNE COOKIE YANG MENCINTA – JKT48

Because we are inspired by ‘Fortune Cookie’ (worldwide fan) by newschoolkaidan, we are inspired to make Fortune Cookie yang Mencinta project from all over the world! This project is a project from Official Markas 48 and Today Idol, this project will be open for anyone in the world, who have the determination to join! We will accept anyone from Indonesia even 48 fans across the country. You can still join!

Before you join this project, we will inform you the process of how it should be done, how to join and how we collect the video.

To make the process easier for both you and us, we decided to cuts the video in segments according to ‘FORTUNE COOKIE STAFF VERSION-AKB48)’ into 42 timeslots. This is easier for you to dance, for time purposes and to effectively send your video to us without reducing the quality. You HAVE to dance ACCORDING to the timeslots bellow and you should dance ACCORDING to your timeslots in the Fortune cookie staff version video.

Click here to view: FORTUNE COOKIE STAFF VIDEO

We will pick 10 fanbases or fan accounts from all over the world! 5 Indonesian regional (JKT48) fanbases and 5 fan accounts from overseas country. Every account will get 2 slots each, this is because we only open to for 10 accounts.

HOW TO JOIN?
    Mention us on twitter @officialmrk48 or @todayidol with the format:
    (MENTION) #FKM48PROJECT (Name) (Region or Country) (Email that can be contacted)

After that stage, if you got accepted. We will contact you through twitter or email. We will inform you the time slots that you will work on. Then after that you could straight away make your video! Ask for your friends or relatives to join the dance! So we could show the world that JKT48 are known all over the world!

Its all about your creativity, If its possible, you could find the place to shoot that SIGNIFIES your country. Example: Tokyo – Tokyo sky tree. Oh and you could make wear your own native clothes.

HOW TO SEND YOUR VIDEO?
    Email us to officialmarkas48@gmail.com or todayidol@gmail.com (to ask)

Format:

Subject: (Name) (TIME SLOT) (Region/Country).

You HAVE to send 1 email per video. You can use https://www.wetransfer.com/ that can help you to upload file to 2GB

If we have got your email, we will reply your email stating that you have completed the procedure. The collection of the video DEADLINE is on 7 SEPTEMBER 2013. If you haven’t email us on that very day, your timeslot will be given to other accounts.

The DEADLINE to join the projects is: 31 AUGUST 2013

To make us easier to edit, you HAVE to give time before and after you dance. Example if your time slot is at 0:17-0:20 you should start your DANCE at 0:13-0:25 but STILL when you email us state your REAL time slot according to what we gave you.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS that you HAVE to dance with FORTUNE COOKIE STAFF VERSION with the sound on the background so that it helps the editing process. We also need you discipline, determination and your co-operation. Oh and DON’T FORGET, don’t sing the AKB48 song, if you want to sing while you dance, sing JKT48’s one.

ASK YOUR FRIENDS FROM THE SAME REGION/COUNTRY TO JOIN YOUR VIDEO SO THAT THE WORLD WILL DANCE FORTUNE COOKIE YANG MENCINTA!

For the best 2 fanbases/ fan accounts that shows best IDEA and CREATIVE thinking, we will give you 1 each FORTUNE COOKIE YANG MENCINTA for FREEE~

OKAAAY! Without further a due. COME AND JOIN OUR PROJECT!

This is the time slot:
    0:01-0:16 – FOR JAKARTA FANBASE
    0:17-0:20 –
    0:21-0:23 –
    0:24-0:28 -
    0:29-0:32 –
    0:33-0:35 –
    0:36-0:39 –
    0:40-0:45 –
    0:46-0:48 –
    0:48-0:51 –
    0:52-0:54 –
    0:54-0:57 –
    0:58-1:00 –
    1:01-1:03 –
    1:04-1:06 –
    1:07-1:08 –
    1:09-1:11 –
    1:12-1:13 –
    1:14-1:16 –
    1:16-1:19 -
    1:20-1:22 –
    1:23-1:25 -
    1:25-1:28 –
    1:28-1:32 -
    1:32-1:36 -
    1:36-1:41 -
    1:41-1:45 -
    1:45-1:49 -
    1:49-1:55 -
    1:55-2:02 -
    2:02-2:07 -
    2:07-2:10 -
    2:10-2:15 -
    2:15-2:19 -
    2:19-2:27 -
    2:27-2:35 -
    2:35-2:40 -
    2:40-2:44 -
    2:44-2:48 -
    2:48-2:56 -
    2:56-3:00 -
    3:00-07+ - FOR JAKARTA FANBASE

thank you all, sorry if this annoying message, please partnership!!

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    because next month or october,forgot which month is it,(cmiiw) they're going to held some kind of okayama fruit exhibition here in indonesia...that's why they chose Melody (as an indonesian and idol) to be the ambassador/public relation...

9. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

if they want to target chinese market, they better chose Takeshi Kaneshiro, considering he is half chinese and already known world wide :)
    my interest of curiousity was; why a girl from a newly born idol group from overseas?

if it's related with agricultural technology, it seems there are plenty of indonesian college student that seems had more knowledge in those stuff..

and if it's public figure, gentlemen from HKTI like Radja Sapta supposed to be a better choice; they also well known public figure and they running agricultural business..

you also know that export-import business is not a simple thing; they need a guarantee of success. and one of those guarantee is a brand ambassador who knows the product well and also can promote well.

keep in mind that i'm not trying to dissing Melody ability here.
    i respect her alot, plus whatever she done there she will also bring proud to indonesian. i just feel that; if showbiz had the biggest portion of consideration, then they also should chose an akb member to promote those product here in indonesia..

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ the other option is Harugon, but she didn't study agricultural

11. kurogami

kurogami Kenkyuusei

IMO I think they are looking for someone that have a popularity + knowledge of agriculture and melody has both of it ,she is well known and an agricultur student , it makes sense that they choose her , and IMO raja sapta is too busy to be the ambassador and 3 day homestay ther , it's just my opinion

12. serbetsomay

serbetsomay Kenkyuusei

the reason is gon will choose to eat the fruit rather than studying it :^^;:

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^
    I hope Haruka is getting her fruit and veggies -- ever since that tweet of her kitchen, I'm somewhat worried; too many carbohydrates! Processed foods!

Though, she did slim down for KFC, so she's probably eating out and healthily when possible.

Another reason Melo was chosen as the ambassador, over someone who may be better qualified as a spokesperson - the cache that comes from being a JKT48 member. The other members will most likely tweet or mention when they have white peaches and so on... similar with what happened with Lawson. And fans will most likely follow suit, since it's an easy way to support Melody / JKT48... and you get juicy, yummy fruit to boot.

14. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    No. Takeshi Kaneshiro is half Taiwanese. I understand that the majority of people in China and Taiwan is from Han Chinese ethnic group but don't tell me that you have no idea about the political situation between China and Taiwan. So, IMO it's safer if they go with:
    - An SNH48 member because SNH48 serves as a bridge between China and Japan or
    - Other Chinese (read: Mainland Chinese or Hong Kongese; Not Taiwanese or half Taiwanese) celebrity who is much more famous than an SNH48 member and already known world wide.

I'm speechless that you will opt with an unknown Indonesian college student (even if said student seems to have more knowledge in those stuff but lacks in popularity) instead of Melody who, aside from being a student in Agro-Industrial Technology field herself, is a public figure who has better reach to the (Indonesia) general public.

It's just an ambassador for fruit products, for God sake. You think way too much. Why do you think...
    - UNHCR chose Angelina Jolie as its Special Envoy and Goodwill Ambassador? Is she an expert in refugee-related field?
    - Uniglo chose Sherina Munaf (she's a singer) as one of its brand ambassadors for its Indonesia branch store? Is she an expert in fashion design or is she a professional fashion model?
    - Tambling Wildlife Nature Conservation and Indonesian government chose Cristiano Ronaldo as an ambassador of Mangrove Care Forum Bali? Is he an expert in Mangrove-preservation field?
    - UNICEF chose Selena Gomez as one of its ambassadors? Is she an expert in survival and development of children worldwide?

A gentlemen from HKTI is better known only to his own community/professional field.
    I'm just saying that celebrities (ones with considerable exposure to media, of course) have far better reach to the general public than even a professor in any given related field.

The Soja-shi, Okayama-ken government want to sell their fruit products to Indonesian market. They need a public figure who has certain criteria:
    - Popularity/fame (in Indonesia). The general public (not just 48G fans in Indonesia) is much more familiar with Melody than an AKB member. Just ask an average Joe in any Indonesian street: "Which one are you more familiar with: Maeda Atsuko or Melody?"
    - A relation of some sort with Japan. JKT48 (and its members) serve as a bridge between Indonesia and Japan. A JKT48 center is better known in Japan than a gentlemen from HKTI or an unknown college student in Indonesia.
    The fact that Melody is also a student of Agro-Industrial Technology faculty merely serves as a plus point/added value.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    SNH is not that famous yet, and y'know, China-Japan is having a complicated problem that always heated up because of small problem (hopes they finished everything nicely)

#imo one of the reason they choose JKT-Indonesia instead?

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm thinking about this too, maybe JOT didn't use hydraulic because Fx construction isn't strong enough? if i remember there's a mall that collapsed because of the hydraulic too heavy or something, CMIIW [think]

17. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    because their "Fans" maybe? :^O^: :hehe:
    Indonesian fans are... :^O^:

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It most likely that they didnt know about the… uh, 'nature' of JKT fans :hehe:

19. rezkiller.JKT48

rezkiller.JKT48 Kenkyuusei

Maybe after Melody Graduate from her University, she will take her master title in Japan and become AKB member :p

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^

that if she didn't decided to get married instead :XD: