1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [Single]JKT48 3rd Single-Koisuru Fortune Cookie[2013/08/21]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by anakdekan, Jul 23, 2013.

1. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Re: [Single]JKT48 3rd Single-Koisuru Fortune Cookie[2013/08/

Well it's true that the JKT48&Fans video is much better in term of members enjoying the dance with fans, and I would love to if it include as a bonus in the DVD. But I think the official MV is much more... interesting with a little bit storyline? We already get AKB's version which is the "dance-craze" version and they toned it a bit down with JKT's version. I like both so I don't really mind lol

Yuuhi still will be their best video, in my opinion [hehe]

2. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94

For me, when asked to choose between 'JKT48 and Fans' video or this MV, I'll choose this MV right away :D

Reasons:
    The JKT48 and Fans video are just that: no more [shake] Even when I considered the MV as so-so-, it's still better than the 'with Fans' video. It will be outrageous if they decided that one as an MV instead, since it's just like a usual flashmob video and it's not qualified to be a song MV at all. Simply put, it's going to be a degradation from the current MV.

It will be better if they create it like AKB's version. The dances, green screens, and flashmobs are joined into a single entity. But an MV with only flashmobs? No, that won't do.

I would take that 'JKT48 and Fans' version as a method of viral advertisement and as an auxiliary addition of the actual music video.

3. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

hmm.. that true, but in term of 'interesting', i think, w/ fans version are more effective. or just maybe, for me the part where people dance without its coreo just... ahhh im being picky here, sorry :fp:

somehow i want to watched back all jkt MV :^^;:

4. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

The JKT & fans MV < Official MV.
    The fan MV is fun, I'm not gonna lie. It makes me dance and grin everytime I watch it. BUT!!! The editing result isn't satisfying especially the lightning. The scenes in front of theater, the shot of the guys on 5/6th floor are dark. The shots at lapangan S and Senayan is too overexposed. But in that MV, I can actually feel the happy, funny, and variety themed feeling.

The official MV on the otherside, is well made(still inferior to Yuuhi btw), close up shots of the senbatsu, the montage, and the scene where the girls are talking to each other is cute. I wont compare this MV with the AKB one. AKB still win hands down.

Finally my FCYM DVD has arrived. The BTS is good as always, cute girls here and there, funny scenes, and HARUGON!!! Her Bahasa is just awesome.
    progress in each BTS :
    1.River = 1 line of sentences
    2.Yuuhi = A paragraph of sentences
    3.FCYM = She's ordering the member to practice. :D

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Poor JKT, everytime they trying to promote koichun dance, they always lose to other dances, first joget caesar and now joget gaspol from dahsyat :fp:

6. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

^ the video:
    [yt]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qGoaZr7hCa8[/yt]

That was KIII who had performed, right? I'm surprise at first to see Della as the center lol

If the girls themselves couldn't make the dance happen, I think the fans who watch them live should take part on the performance. I mean just like Japanese audience when AKB performing KFC they participating :lol: well the "alay audience" may be follow the fance to dance together

And these TV Show need to stop with these flop dances. I mean Cesar one was out of his concerned to be big and didn't planned either but these? No.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

I've seen that several people followed the KFC dance while the girls performed right in front of them. After all, who can resist the attractive music?

It's all up to us (fans) to make sure that the KFC dance fever spreads

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya

Team KIII & KKS edition Fortune Cookie... I liked it!
    The camerawork was sloppy but the dance did change from last time, for the better... actually dancing across the stage rather than just doing the pumping arm movements for effect.

I'm surprised to see Della as center but Viny, Yupi & Rona seem to be missing in action, she really must be around 4th in terms of popularity.

Nice seeing the KKS up and about - typical of the 2nd gen. and being good at facial expressions caught on camera. Yona is especially cute!

9. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't be comparing with AKB version which is sterile with a plastic look and the girls with plastic smiles. AKB lost its human touch a few years ago and now looks like it acts at being AKB.

JKT performance much better because the girls don't look so fake and the relationship with viewer feels much more personal. Like AKB about 4 years ago and why they became so popular, the human touch where the girls really looked like they were having a great time loved every moment of it and connected with the audience. AKB girls now days wait for their half second on screen time act out their smile which looks so faked now days.

Definitely want JKT to copy the AKB of 2009 not 2013.

One place where JKT seem superior is quality of voice, more pleasant voices all round.

10. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

wow, such a comment [shake]
    but isn't it normal case? the one who shooted should give impression, it's like 'a chance'.

btw, about voice, true, japan voice tend to be more cute and kiddy like. everyone have their own taste anyway

11. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

I was about to say it too. [hehe]
    btw, I want to see them again in OVJ, but I remember OVJ has newest dance too? cmiiw ._.

12. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

i did not know it was that bad...

the "sundul gan dance" was only at the sahoor show..

i personally prefer the "sundul gan" than the caesar one.. [blush] [blush]

13. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

Anyone have seen this KFC video.. It's been around few weeks, before the single release.

It was taken by Cek & Ricek team, and edited so it would look like a fan video made.
    It was shot at August 17th after the shooting of Hari Merdeka song.

It's nice to see almost all members of JKT48 in this KFC song.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB_rWELgjJo[/yt]

14. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike

1. If I'm not mistaken, Della was the only KFC senbatsu there. Naomi, Yupi, Rona, Ikha and team J reps weren't available.
    2. You nailed it.

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Nope, they still doing it but only once a week and i like 'sundul gan' too because it's more simple and more fun than 'caesar' :p

How about this, when JKT perform Koichun (especially when they perform at Dahsyat), fans who watch them live join the dance with the girls, so maybe the crew can take the hint that this song is flashmob-able :awesome:

16. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike

Somebody just covered the ENG ver.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LGQr7Ts9Co[/yt]

17. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Jak-Japan Matsuri fancam:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OHp4KV5MSOA[/yt]

lmao at Della's mistake

18. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

aargh,, to many video queued...
    weird, me cannot open youtube :hmm:

so, today malang has event Japan Daisuki at SMA 8, at the closing about 8 pm we flashmobbed koichun, but then goyang caesar.

AT LAST!! MY FIRST FLASHMOB!! :angry:

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

JKT48 Fortune Cookie in Love dance tutorial by Teams KIII

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnPlDYmtcLo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/yt]

20. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

I really enjoy the English version :inlove: I wonder if they'll do the English vers of BINGO and Oogoe Diamond next !