1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

I've been searching for a way to do that, the current one I am using doesn't work too well for some reason. Thanks IXA :)

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Repost from Maririn, heres the full PV for Melon Juice :D [clap]

3. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
    ^ Thanks

some Meru pics with her signature from HKT48 Card Game [Eikou no Labyrinth] that will be released soon.
    details -> http://hkt48isky.jp/sp/index.html
    This info is from her latest G+ post, Meru told us to check out the website, so [hehe]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    click to enlarge

4. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    wow, that's melon juice MV really like kirigirisu jin of no3b for me.
    i though it would be like choco no dorei one which there is a plot in middle of it but i just saw full stage performance. yeah, afterall i am still like the guitar intro part which i don't hear in live performance. i give it 7/10 rank.

@mariri, as usual nice post from you. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: it is meru word-like in photo are meru's signature? [hehe] i want it.

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I love the first picture and the second one lol, but I will probably get the 2nd one because fire :awesome: That aside, Meru's official signature looks so cute lol, I wonder how long did she spend coming up with that idea [hehe]

6. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

I like Meru's smile. But she is more beautiful when she smiles discretly ☀

7. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Meru's singature looks like a small face with the placement of the letters, its very creative <3 I want that blue version of the card ^ O ^

And from Meru's Google+ entry:

[​IMG]

Its another book <3 <3

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Gotta hand it to Meru for spending her time reading, I barely read any story books nowadays :D :D

That aside, heres another repost from Maririn, the Amakuchi PV :)

9. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

I see the full PVs in the new single are out now, thanks Maririn! [clap] I like Amakuchi's PV more than Melon Juice :^^;:

The whole setting of the PV is cuter and it is also a lot less messy compared to the Melon Juice PV to me and I LOVE the outfit that they are wearing especially that headband, although I am confused whether are they dog or cat ears..

The Goat-Head man appearing at the end was pretty funny and random :lol:

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ I totally fell off my chair when Goat-man came out lol, that was just so random :D :D

But yeah, Amakuchi's PV and song are really enjoyable lol, agreed with the outfits too, better than the Seifuku for Melon Juice anyways :p

11. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Meru posted a picture of herself in the new outfit for Amakuchi <3

[​IMG]

@Molly: I don't think those are dog or neko ears..they look like cow ears to me judging from the shape :eek:

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^That top. :nb:

Amakuchi PV was LOLWUT but cute. :D I love how in the dance shot Meru is basically off by herself, she had a totally different energy than everyone else. Too bad the song wasn't anything to write home about, not sure why in the 48G fandom cute usually equals midtempo snoozefest but I guess H!P's more varied genki and cute material spoiled me beforehand. [think]

Her signature is quite unique, looks it'd be a bit complicated to do on the fast track though I wonder how long she practiced it.

13. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

She is very cute like that ! ☀ ☃

14. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't think the song is particularly bad or anything, compared to the darker, mature songs I usually prefer taking the cuter ones like Suitei Marmalade in KFC or now Kibou no Kairyuu in Melon Juice - they're rather nice to listen to for me lol :awesome:

But yeah, I also wonder how long it did Meru praticed that signature of hers... [think]

15. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Thats probably because Melon Juice is more focused on the motion and energy while this PV is more focused on the members, they're both as good in my opinion :)

But, if we go by song, then I also prefer the Amakuchi song to Melon Juice.

16. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

17. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ I wonder if Meru got to sub for KFC again or was it from before :lol:

So the new 33rd single is almost coming out, I wonder if there could be a chance for Meru to enter the Dark single Senbatsu - it would be pretty interesting if she does get in a song like UZA this year :cute:

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Oh nice, another person who uses the term 'Dark single' for the October release :D

Personally, I think Meru would do a very good job at having a more mature persona like Jurina at her age so it will be a very good experience for her to try out :awesome: Besides, the Dark single isn't really as 'mature' as it is 'cool' so there wouldn't be much of a problem at all lol - I think theres a very high chance that Aki-P will put her in the Senbatsu for that like Sakuratan in UZA last year [hehe]

Nyanyways, the Melon Juice single is floating around on the web now if you look hard enough for it :awesome:

19. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Meru is the 2nd Jurina ☀
    Imagine she is the Center of the 33rd Single, like Jurina for Ogoe Diamond (⌒▽⌒)

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ lol now THAT would be fun :awesome: :awesome:

Then again, Sasshi already became center for the 32nd single and this is Aki-P we're talking about, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened when he is amused :D