Single NMB48 8th [Kamonegikkusu] 13/10/02

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 19, 2013.

1. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

What kind of flawlessness.... And the funny part about this is that the song, despite being a trendy techno beat, is so distinctly NMB that I couldn't see any other group doing it. NMB might have the better "cool" single this year :D

2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I'm pretty sure the title is actually "Come on and Kiss". Though I don't blame people for thinking it's some deep, clever Japanese phrase :fp:

They had a discussion on the title of the song during the stage. Milky said "NMB songs always have weird titles :XD: " How true...

The song is quite interesting, and I suspect it's going to be an awesome PV no matter where they shoot it at. How can you go wrong with a song and dance like that?

I'm fine with the senbatsu mostly. A bit off-topic but it was sad to see the non-senbatsu N members come out on stage after the single to bow to the audience :( . I think it's just that the senbatsu has so many team N members, it sucks extra hard to be the few that are left out. I love all the N girls :cry:

3. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They do aerobic moves. It's something. :p

I... don't know what to think of the song. Yet. But at least it's something new.

5. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    i think they'll have some drama again with "To be continued" in the end of the PV for this song again :^^;:

i think this one is better than yesterday's theater performance, but, they didn't perform full song today [wonder]

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Despite my initial reaction "wtf is this song ugh i think i'm going to pass this one immediate dislike!1!!!!";
    I have to say the part "Kamonegikkusu, You are so cool" is stuck in my head

7. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

I like it.

I feel like they can play this music in "Blade Runner", or "Total Recall".

According to AKB48 WrapUP on twitter, this song is about a girl who can't stop falling in love with a guy, although she realizes that to him, she is no better than "kamonegi".
    And "kamonegi" (forget about the pokemon) means "a duck comes bearing leeks on it's back", so the duck wants you to cook itself. Now put it into a girl and guy situation, the girl is bearing leeks, which means she's ready for sex, or something. HAHA.

8. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Oh God, is this have 'more power' or 'something' than SDN songs? [shake]

9. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I like the song but I dislike the costumes... It looks goofy if they try to do some space theme or something (that's what i'm getting it from) It would be nice if it's something like HA!. The song reminds me of an Edo like japanese era.

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Excuse me? What was this perfection just now? NMB is 50 shades of awesome, yet I always seem to be surprised when I get blown away by their performances. I never loved a bunch of girls that much, awesome performance!

Milky really looks like Miyawaki Sakura in her first shot! Must be the ears. :^^;:

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Seems more like "Kamonegics" to me (if it was kiss it would be KISU not KUSU)
    What an obscure title... as usual for Aki-P :D

Man I love this song, it's so different from what we've seen before in the dance and music. Instant love. <3

12. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

NMB48 new Single, Kamonegikkusu is quite cool
    It reminds me Fashion boutiques music

13. Pixie

Pixie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh I really love the new song! I don't normally like dance music, but this is really good! The dance is great too <3 Looking forward to seeing the PV!

14. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Thanks! Wish it was the full version, but I am glad to see the on-screen lyrics (though what was that "You're so cool" in the beginning when they're clearly not saying it? lol) since now I know at least one or two bits of that previous lyric is wrong. Time to run back to JPopAsia and change what I posted there :D

Coincidentally, UZA popped into my head earlier today and I was mentally comparing it with this song. Kamone kinda feels like a continuation, which is really awesome. From what I've read it's from the same composer, which explains a lot!

15. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

This reminds me of Dear J more than UZA :awesome:

I raelly like the song but not sure if this is supposed to be cool or comedic . There's something funny about the lyric, music, outfit, the girls' expression, choreo that I can't take this seriously :D

Also this make me wonder about AKB's next "cool" single. Can it beat Kamonegikkusu and Inazuma? :awesome:

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I like the song, but I don't love it.

Is the Kayou Kyoku the senbatsu? If so.....

NAGISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa :inlove:

17. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

Sadly it's not

edit: actually never mind the sadly just realised Shu isn't there lol

18. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Yeah, it was a late night thing so Shu and Keira are unavailable because they're too young. I dunno who Saepii was filling in for. Maybe it was Uuka.

19. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Nagisa, Saepy, and Murokana filled in for Shuu, Mirurun, and Keila, though not necessarily in that order.

20. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Ah, that too! I like how Kamone's got a more melodic sound - the simplistic melody is basically the only thing about Dear J that I don't care for (not taking into account that truly noticeable use of autotune).

Somewhat random side note, but the more I watch the Kayoukyoku performance, the more I notice that this song really brings out the differences between the top four girls. Sayanee's extremely intense and focused on her own performance, while Mirukii has that sort of flirty thing going on (she reminds me of ballroom dancers who keep up a smile constantly), Fuuchan reaches out to the camera as well but has a really elegant image, and Nana seems pretty matter-of-fact. I probably should have noticed these things before, but, well, I haven't really been keeping up, so... :^^;:
    I also noticed that Airi seems to have grown her hair, which is awesome. And if I've got that Lemon person picked out, she looks rather like a nervous Haruna Luna, but she doesn't stand out like a sore thumb or anything. The only reason I noticed her was because the camera kept focused on her and I ended up wondering "who on earth is this person I've never seen in NMB before?" :D

If it's anything like UZA, it'll probably be equal to Kamone for me...otherwise, it definitely won't beat it [hehe]