1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I heard you guys were hurting for a translator now and I got talked into doing Meru's G+ posts on my blog, so I'll be doing them from now on along with the rest of the ones I do (Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Furukawa Airi and Mizuno Honoka if you guys are interested)

I'll continue doing them until the usual translator comes back or someone who has a burning desire to do them comes along, but until then:

http://connect48.wordpress.com/2013/09/ ... tember-04/

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Thanks Silenka :awesome: I have added the link to your blog on my sigg as well, just to make things easier :D

3. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Yaaaay~! <3 <3 Thank you for helping us while Tumblewush is still busy with his work! ^ O ^

A picture from the last entry on Meru's G+ .....I think I will go get some Ice-cream today *ehehe*

[​IMG]

4. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

@Silenka: I have been reading your blog for a while now, your translations are really good so I appreciate that you are willing to take time to help with Meru's entry translations, thanks a lot :cute:

@Yuu-chan: Now that you mention it I am craving for some ice-cream as well, the weather here has been raining a bit but it is still warm :(

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Looks like Yuu is in high-spirits lol, now we both have shigoto to do again :awesome: :awesome:

Our Meru-run-run sure knows how to enjoy her summer, I wonder what else is she having during this season :D That aside, Meru's G+ Follower number has crossed 62k now - its actually pretty good that her amount of followers is still increasing at a pretty decent rate considering it was only 61k a few days or so ago, I hope it increases sometime in the future :awesome:

6. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

^ I'm reckon that that number would probably reach 90k by the end year, but thats just a rough estimate judging by how its going, it could be more or less around there :)

Whatever happened to Tumble anyways, I thought he said he would be back soon?

7. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Oh my gosh Tashima's hat

8. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Silenka thanks for your help , it will be helpful for us [clap]
    and i just realized that G+ features a translation for each post , but as usual it doesn't help a lot :^^;:

picture from her latest entry on G+
    [​IMG]

9. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

I won a bet with Kyuu~ yesterday, so I get to post the first update in a while for today <3 <3

Meru Google+ Translations (Sep 5th)

Aa~ im glad that we are getting translations again! <3 Minna, be sure to send Silenka your appreciation for helping us this time ^ o ^

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ lol, honors of posting the first official translations in a while goes to Yuu this time :D Gotta admit that I missed being able to actually read Meru's posts though :p

@Alayzard - I'm not exactly sure lol, I guess I will PM him in another while [speechless]

That aside, I wonder what photoshoot did Meru had....could it be the one mentioned by MelonMeru earlier on? [hehe]

11. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

^ Well, it can't be helped if he is busy [think] I am just grateful that we have someone to translate the posts again.

A picture from her Google+ just moments ago:

[​IMG]

She got a copy of a single as well :lol:

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

You're welcome guys, and sorry I can only update once a day so you gotta wait, hehe. I'm really glad there's so much appreciation though, makes it more than worth it to work on them [party] Her posts are actually pretty cute too...

13. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Does Meru cut her hairs?
    Cute
    So, maybe (With chance) Meru does a photoshoot for the 33rd Single

14. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ She did went for a Haircut yesterday lol :D

Well, its my turn to post the translations update for today:

Meru+ Update (6 - 7 Sept)

lol there was a grain of rice on Meru's knee in that picture :D :D I wonder which type of the CD was it or was it for all of them lol [hehe]

15. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Late, but I also have to extend my thanks to Silenka for taking up this task. It's another reminder of how great this community is. <3

... where did the rice come from? An onigiri? Oh Meru. :^^;: The haircut looks nice, I tend to prefer shorter hair on most girls. I personally think she could pull off an even shorter cut (like Sae or Ikoma Rina short).

16. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

I like Meru's new hair style !
    I think 5 centimeters shorter will be perfect
    But I don't see Meru with short hairs like Tomonaga

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ I agree....I somehow don't see Meru in short hair either [speechless] Though, I'm sure she will come up with a way to make it look amazing like always [hehe]

It looks like she went for dinner with a few of the other 48-girls today after the Tokyo HS event:

[​IMG]

That dress she is wearing fits her so much lol :awesome:

18. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oh my my my

She's growing everyday.

LOVE HER DRESS. :cute:

19. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

You have also this picture :