1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirajima Natsumi (Nacchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

New BLT pictures are out.

[​IMG]

Omigosh do want <3

2. frantzdream

frantzdream Kenkyuusei

Nacchan is one of my favorite !
    Her eyes are really beautiful, each time I see her I am like: Wow this girl is awesome!
    And She is really funny, always jocking, I like this !
    IMO she Seems to be the Leader Of the B Team.

3. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

^ there are no leaders, but if anything I would say Cindy does her fair share for Team B, moreso than Nacchan. She's the "older sister" after all.

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^That's true, but Nacchan has a great personality that really shines in this team. She could be sub leader then :p

5. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I don't see the point of leaders anyway, and I don't think Nacchan actually sees enough to do anything about it :p

6. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

Nacchan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! on Team B stage... I love her expresive eyes... she smile with them *O* I don't know how to explain... BTW she is one of my favorite member of Team B from now!

7. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

*clings to all*

Welcome to the club, my friends <3

8. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I don't even GET why I like her so much, you know. I've barely seen her perform. I've barely seen her speak. I've barely seen her do anything. But she's in my top three. What I have seen of her just makes me go NACCHAN PLZ. I don't know. It would make SO much more sense if I were attracted to girls and I could call it a crush...as it is, I have no idea why I'm so suddenly very attached to her. Not going to fight it, though! =)

9. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

You don't need a reason to like Nacchan! That's just crazy. She exists, therefore, we like <3

10. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^ same as me I just watch the stage and I said "OH, she is amazing!" why I don't realize before? XD

11. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

Haha, I STILL don't know why I'm so attached to her, but hey..it all feels right. :D <3

12. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Because Team Acchan was notorious for shoving her in a corner up the back and never letting her do anything...

13. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^ AWWW you right! I watch all Team A stages and Nacchan don't apears very much... SO BAD!!! :evil:

14. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

A3 is worth watching, if only to play Spot the Nacchan. She's there, and quite a bit, but you have to seek her out of the Where's Wally crowd on stage.

15. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^ U.U too bad for her fans (and for me now too ^^) so we must say THANKS! for bring her to Team B *O*

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I must watch A3. It's so hard to get through the stages when torrents take forever and Youtube shuts down my computer, but I try! I guess I don't have to watch it all at once. XD Seriously, though, I didn't see her at all in A1 or A2, and I'd already noticed her pictures in the past because of her looks. This is why I'm so excited that Team B did the Aitakatta stage, because Nacchan actually getting to be in "Leo no Kakumei" is just...so exciting. <3 That alone will get me to buy that DVD when it comes out.

17. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

You can actually see quite a bit of her in A2 if you look closely, especially those group songs in the middle.

18. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I will be rewatching it, then.

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    YouTube totally shuts down my computer, too!

Yeah, in the earlier Team A Stages, Nacchan is almost impossible to spot... I guess I'm not the only one who actually likes to watch a Stage just watching out for one specific under-rated girl!

20. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

Smoke [​IMG] everyday

[​IMG]