Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

She's cute with her dress

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Here are yesterday's Meru+ translations:

Meru+ Update (Sept 7-8)

Quite off-topic, but congratulations to Tokyo on the 2020 Olympics! I wonder what would Meru look like when she's 20 lol, she would probably be a stunning beauty by then [hehe] But that aside, I like how the KKS managed to have a dinner together yesterday, it kinda strengthens the bond between them :inlove:

3. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Meru in 2020...
    I don't know
    But 8 years of Idoling is memorable
    Look Mayuyu
    She starts at 13
    She's now 19

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    is that mio on the right? I can't recognize her

5. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Yay

[​IMG]

6. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    still can't imagine how mature she will be in the next 7 years :lol:
    btw i got this from Madoka's G+ , it seems they're really close to each other , aren't they ? :blush: [​IMG]

7. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Meru hairs o:

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @IXA - Nice find lol :awesome: Meru's hair looks very interesting in that picture lol - and yeah, they must be quite close to each other :D

Heres a picture of today's Meru HS outift:

[​IMG]

Meru's fashion sense is really quite fantastic and fitting for her age - I really look forward to what she will wear when she is older [hehe]

9. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

She will be SWAG, right

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Not exactly related, but still an update - Tumblewush will be back by around the end of this month - so yeah, lets all give him warm welcome back to the thread/forum when he returns after being absent for so long [hehe]

And just to make things slightly more relevant, heres a more detailed picture of Meru's HS outfit today:

[​IMG]

11. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Cool effects! [hehe]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxWlBUnn-AM[/yt]

12. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

BEST VIDEO EVER
    I'm happy that Meru can have this for her!!

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Here are the translations for yesterday and today' morning:

Meru+ Translations (8 - 9 Sept)

Wait, did Meru just say she doesn't read shoujo manga much? I wonder why lol, kinda expected that she would...maybe her tastes in manga are like Rena's :awesome: That aside, Meru just looks amazing in that Yukata lol :inlove:

14. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Aa, I'm sorry for not being able to help post the translations Kyuu, I have been a little busy over the past few days XD

I wonder what was the "personal watermelon" gag that Meru mentioned, does anyone have a clip of it? It must be really, really cute for Meru to be so flustered about it <3

Edit: I missed that post about Tumblewush ^ ^; Its great that we now know when will he be back ^__^

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ No worries lol, Im on holidays atm anyways lol so I have plenty of time to post :D

I suppose that would be the episode that was on the 5th of September given that its a weekly show, the only video I found is once again "Only Available in Mainland China" so yeah, you're going to have to use Chrome to view it :)

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA1MTc2ODcy.html[/youku]

16. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Her looks does sort of give off a Shoujo manga reader vibe. What genre of manga would Meru like to read? I imagine it ranges from something light-hearted to perhaps something more serious and mature like Kyojin [hehe]

I just adore how her T-shirt shows one of the slings of her singlet inside, it gives a casual and slightly laid-back feel to the overall outfit theme and complements the skirt she is wearing :cute:

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Judging from her previous choices of books, I can imagine her reading mystery-based mangas or ones that really keeps you in suspense of the story lol :D

That aside, heres a picture from her latest entry:

[​IMG]

Seems like they had another Melon Juice performance today, she must be quite busy considering this is the only post she made after the one earlier in the morning. Can't wait for the translation :awesome:

18. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Am I the only one that is quite interested in those boots that she is wearing in the picture?

I don't think she has ever posted a picture where she was wearing them before, it looks really nice with the fur bit on top and her shirt also matches the color tone of it, also to mention that her hair being tied at the back fits the overall apparance as well :)

This girl...has a better sense of dressing than anyone I have seen of her age LOL :XD: I hope she further works on this aspect in the future.

19. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

SHORT HAIRS!!

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Funny thing is, the boots are the main focal of her outfit and the T-Shirt is worn to match it lol :D

No translations yet for today, guess its Yuu's turn if she comes online, if not, please click my signature in another few hours to Silenka's blog :)