Single AKB48 33rd [Heart Ereki] 13/10/30

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by pakaulaw, Aug 29, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 33rd [TBA] 13/10/30

33rd Single Theater Edition HS event member distribution (after first round)

[​IMG]

left: number of total slots available
    right: booked-out slots
    (x): number of slots with few remaining tickets

Team S isn't present on December 1st, so Matsui Jurina is scheduled for 15 slots.

The above are application results, not "sales". No CDs have been bought at this point and many of the tickets will go back into the pool due to fans not paying for CDs / getting their orders cancelled.

The handshake events will be held on November 23rd, 24th (at Pacifico Yokoyama), and December 1st / February 22nd at Makuhari Messe.
    The slots are as follows on all four days:

2. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

^ Impressive from yuko given the change in rules this time. shall take close notice of the results over the next 1 or 2 rounds for this single. Will give us a good idea of a breakdown of the fans setup for each member.

From what I know is that there is a change in rules in applying for hs tickets for the first round this time. Now one person can only apply for 3 tickets in 1 slot instead of 4 and all must be of the same member. So in the past people can apply for like 1 Yuko and 3 of their oshimen. But now they can't go for yuko Cos if they were to apply for yuko then they won't apply for their oshi. Thus there will be a drop in their numbers but this also proves how impressive Yuko is.

Erm anyone who have a clearer idea of the hs rules this time round can correct me if I am wrong.thanks.

3. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

I just wanted to point out my list of the girls who will be participating in the 33rd single (I know I'm a bit late but the single hasn't been released, right? :) )

Team A: Mayuyu, Takamina, Yuihan, Ricchan
    Team K: Yuko, Tomu
    Team B: Yukirin, Kojiharu, Paruru
    Team 4: Kojimako, Naachan
    Team S: Jurina
    Team E: Rena
    Team N: Sayanee, Miruki
    Team H: Sashiko

Oh my dream senbatsu -_- but, if you're asking me which one I prefer, a senbatsu with all AKB or a mixed senbatsu with sister groups, I will absolutely answer, ALL AKB. Don't know why but I need something original from AKB, without the helps of the sister groups.
    If all of them are AKB, then we can safely say that Kitarie, Miichan, Annin, or even Renacchi will be in Senbatsu. But, since the management only cares with their consecutive 1 million sales, I reckon they won't do something like that. How do you guys think?

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

After thinking about Trinu's suggestion of the Team 4 aces being UG centers, I very much agree, so I thought I'd put up a new prediction for the 4 remaining senbatsu spots.

• 1. Kawaei Rina
      2. Iriyama Anna
      3. Tashima Meru
      4. Kodama Haruka OR Miyawaki Sakura

5. Minegishi Minami OR Tomonaga Mio
      6. Kodama Haruka OR Miyawaki Sakura
      7. Minegishi Minami OR Tomonaga Mio

Thinking about it Mio doesn't have enough wota power yet or even a strong fan base + management support in AKB to be put over Sakura in the list so I switched them around. She's just not senbatsu level yet. Basically I feel so much better looking at this list and seeing both my oshis are back in the possibilities. As bias as it might sound I feel like this list is the closest to reality but in the same time I'm still skeptical and afraid they'd pull an odd one there and replace the 4th member with Miichan, Okada or Miki. It would suck if Sasshi was counted as an HKT representative in the future, that would cancel out any hope for a second original HKT girl to make it.

5. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans

WMatsui out, Shibata Aya and Kizaki Yuria in.

SayaMilky out, Yagura Fuuko and Yoshida Akari in.

Sakura out, Haruppi in.

Tano Yuka center.

[hehe]

Idk, don't you get a little bored of the same representatives from sister groups (save for HKT's unpredictable 'true' ace)? Nothing wrong with WMatsui nor SayaMilky ofc -- they top my kokoro senbatsu list, in fact -- I just think it'd be more exciting if they send out new faces from SKE and NMB.

As for center, I think Tanochan's a great dancer and performer and she could pull a cool song fantastically. Her fans are increasing without apparent push from management and she's cute and young. She did a brilliant job centering Oogoe Diamond too, tbh. Explosive energy and vibrant movements-- perfect for the autumn single.

Doubt that any of these will come true, but it's nice to put it out there anyway :awesome:

6. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Not always since there have been a few instances where she would sell around 18/20 but even then, it would take her until the second round to sell out, like the other members. Either way, it's still pretty impressive to continue to sell (almost) every handshake out after all this time.

7. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

I hope we will see some new faces. New representatives from each team would be cool too (but I think that won't ever happen :^^;: ). If they don't include Mayuyu, Paruru, and Jurina, I won't definitely be able to sleep, smile, laugh, or do any other good things (sounds bias :D ). But, if they put new girls from the sister group in, it will be the happiest moment of my life (although I'm so in love with Rena ;) ). I'm really looking forward to this single because cool singles are my favourites. Yes!

8. sayanee

sayanee Kenkyuusei

Sayanee and Miruki are strong as alway!

What's wrong with Mayu lately? Her numbers have been draining. As center, she should be next to Yuko always.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

based on fan tweets :

AKB 33rd Senbastu would be Annin, Ricchan, Takamina, Yui, Mayu, Yuko, Koji, Yuki, Paru, Miichan, Wmatsui, Sayamilky, Lovetan, Sasshi.

it consist of, as expected, a 16 members line up.

If this line up is true (because they are currently filming the MV), then i am really surprised. I understand every member, excluding lovetan. Why her?

10. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Nothing wrong with Mayuyu's number. Members rarely sell out many slots in the 1st round except for Yuko and Mayu is not someone who is known to be super popular in handshake event :)

11. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

it would be nice if Lovetan would really be part of the senbatsu line-up for the 33rd Singles but it's just based on fan tweets no guarantee's. but I guess if it's Sasshi's request to Aki-P to make Lovetan part of the senbatsu line-up for the 33rd Single then it might not be that impossible to happen [hehe]

12. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

You're close. From what I know, traditionally you could apply for 3 tickets in any combination, so that would be for example, 1 for Mayuyu, 1 for Sakura and 1 for Milky. This time around for the first round, you could still apply for up to 3 tickets but they must be the same member and the same timeslot/day. This changes up the dynamics and strategy, because traditionally, due to the all or nothing nature of winning AKB handshake applications, putting 3 in a slot for a popular member would be suicide and you're not likely to get it. As HRP had put it, applying for 3 tickets for Yuko in the same slot gives you about 1/3rd the chance of winning as compared to apply for only 1. No one knows the exact effects of this change, but it seems everyone's filled up slots went down a bit compared to Koisuru Fortune Cookie and even So long!

Now we move on to the second round, where it looks like you can apply to 10 different time slots (not limited to one member either), with a maximum of 3 tickets per timeslot. So you can apply for a total of 30 copies this time, compared to 3 the last round. This second round should see a lot more people fill up.

Also, off topic, but I'm too happy to not share. I won 3 tickets with Mayuyu! [party] This will be my first time meeting Mayuyu in person after following her for 6 years, provided I can get to the Makuhari Messe :cry:

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

My guess is that they don't want to try with Sakura again so soon and since they needed another HKT member... Lovetan has more experience in the family than the rest (even more than Sasshi), so I think she'll do just fine.

Miichan's road to redepmtion is on track (I wouldn't be surprised if she jumped many places in next year's election) and two thirds of AnRiRe made it into senbatsu. I'm content (if those tweets end up being true). :)

The Undergirls line up could be much more interesting, tbh. [hehe]
    Three Musketeers + TomuTano + Renacchi + Haruppi + MeruMio... :^O^:

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

putting all the most popular HKT members on undergirls song is the only reason that come to my mind that explain why they put lovetan in senbatsu

Also, miichan spot must come from her new post as team 4 captain.

Still, their post could have benefited to promising next gen member ; that's why i don't understand their move.

Renacchi is officially out of management radar now. Poor girl.

15. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

MioMeru not Senbatsu of 33rd Single is very unlikely for me
    They have to be in the Single!!
    And with all the push I don't understand, and Lovetan... ._.
    If not, Meru will be Center of the UG

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No, they don't.
    And with the Team 4 aces probably as UG centers, MeruMio will probably go into 4th and 5th position. Their reign is over! :^O^:

Neither do I, but maybe they thought with Annin and Ricchan they had "too much" new blood all at once?

I don't think so. She was centering KFC in Team B performances, so it seems management isn't done with her. [hehe]

17. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48

I can confirm that, anytime I saw Renacchi since Tokyo Dome, she was centering a song.
    She has been used consistently in prominent positions for a long time now, they probably won't ever give up on her.

18. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Renacchi has also been in two CMs recently(one is with Mayuyu).
    They won't give up on her. She's still young and has time to gain those fans the management want her to have. She'll most definitely be in undergirls.

19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

She's the new Ishida Anna for sure.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

i hope the rumour with Lovetan is true, i'm so ready for her to come back to senbatsu :inlove: