Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

[clap] [rock]

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

One million votes... [shock] [clap]

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

As of now, she pulled far ahead of them, at 1.2 million votes. [clap]

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
  5. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Checked out the vid... I was this time :nb:

I like the new direction she's taking, transitioning from pigtails and gothloli fashion.

6. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    WAWW!! I want that booklet!! Where can I get it?? :cute:

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^well if what I heard is correct you can get a booklet for free at a VANQUISH store (I think it a fashion brand chain in Japan.) Don't think there's any stores internationally tho, & even if there is I don't think they will have it. So me kinda sad. ;A;

Happy for Suuchan tho, maybe this collaboration help propelled her to the million mark in the vote too.

8. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
  9. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Thank you for the link, Sakana kun. :)
    But I' m not sure if she has lot of pages of articels about her in that mag. I'm afraid it's not worth if we buy it.
    Unless if the mags's contents is full with Suuchan. :^O^:

10. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    ^ According to her tweet there are 12 pages and in colour ;)

11. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Wow. 12 pages is much enough. Well, I should think to use my brother's credit card to order this mag. [rock]

12. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

She looks AMAZING in that Vanquish shoot...I especially like when she has her hair pulled up messily, it turns her from sweet to sultry/sexy! I'm also tempted to buy that magazine now... :inlove:

13. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    [Sato Sumire] Vanquish
    original entry - 2013-09-06 23:55:02

I think most of you already knew about this, but I'll post a more in depth entry on my blog
    It's a really really really happy announcement (^O^)

I have been chosen to be the 8th Vanquish Venus model for the popular brand 「VANQUISH」

[​IMG]

Just saying that might be a little confusing so I'll explain it a bit more... I'm the model during the September-October period for a men's fashion brand!!

In the past Takahashi Ai and Mano Erina has been Venus models. I'm the youngest to be one.

If it's still a little confusing to you please check out the website ok? ヽ(・∀・)ノ (laugh)
    http://vanquish.jp/venus/

[​IMG]

If you make a purchase in the store, you will receive my LOOKBOOK~♪

In the book, you will see that I have changed from my usual image into a more cool-looking feel. I look like a totally different person, it might surprise you a lot! Written in the interview article are true words from my heart, and how I currently feel. There are things that I wouldn't say anywhere else! Please give it a read!!

To call this book as my 1st photobook isn't too much exaggeration. It is something I'm proud of, and I've put in a lot of effort in it. I want to take this opportunity and continue to get as much modelling work in the future. I want this to be my first step to my journey so I'll work hard during these two months!

Please pay attention to my poses and facial expressions! I've done some research on overseas models and magazines beforehand! At the time it was right in the middle of the 5 dome tour so I didn't have any time at all, but I've put a lot of effort in it

The title on the cover and the back cover are in sumire-colour! It was my choice! I think sumire is a lucky colour after all~

[T/N: Sumire means purple]

It gets me excited all the time! By the way, the stores are covered with Suu-melo ♡ Suu-melo everywhere ♡

[​IMG]

There is a giant monitor, with accompanying sound and music, and a signed poster at the store!! The store is opened to the whole country so please come and check it out! It's not just men's fashion, but ladies' too! So regardless of your age or gender, please come check out Vanquish ok? ^o^

There seems to be people who have already made purchases at the store... thank you so much Please let me know which page is your favourite ok? ♪

There will probably be a lot of talk about Vanquish at the handshake tomorrow (⌒▽⌒)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-----

Found these on a Suuchan fan blog

Signed poster
    [​IMG]

LOOKBOOK
    [​IMG]

-----

other photos from the twittersphere
    https://twitter.com/akinori_miura/statu ... 72/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/yuckejang/status/37 ... 21/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/AD_OKADA/status/373 ... 93/photo/1
    http://twitpic.com/dblt0p
    http://twitpic.com/dbldlw
    https://twitter.com/VANQUISH_jp/status/ ... 16/photo/1

14. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    ^ We have to buy the product if we want the photobook... Well, that's a good marketing strategy. But for me, the price of the products is way too expensive.. :(
    I think I should stay with first choice, is buy the Freecell mag... ;)
    Unless, if somenone want to sell the Lookbook, I will consider to buy it. :^O^:

15. karles48

Those pictures... :nb: :nb: :nb: So it's a men's fashion brand...yes, it sounds a bit confusing...but the strategy is great!! [hehe]

16. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Yah, Suuchan is awesome cuz she can pull off both looks equally well. [rock] I like the pic where she is wearing the shirt and tie... so cool. :blush:

17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I'm reminded of the movie Risky Business. :nb:

18. karles48

Agree. I wish I had workmates like that... :hehe:

19. decoogu

decoogu Kenkyuusei

20. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I think at this stage she firmly has this in the bag. It seems the last day of voting will be the day the Obaasan character's CM comes out which will presumably give them a week to film the winners CM.