Single AKB48 33rd [Heart Ereki] 13/10/30

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by pakaulaw, Aug 29, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 33rd [TBA] 13/10/30

That's not what I said. But there'll always have to be some to fill in the empty spaces in kenkyuusei shows.

2. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

I can't understand that
    HKT48 center have to be Senbatsu
    If not, that's not logical
    Meru represent HKT48 and Haruppi and Mio too

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Oh, you mean the KKS will do as "bench members" of Team 4?

4. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans

Isn't that going to be a real, separate single? :0

I'd like to think the new T4 isn't permanent and this is just another way to earn more profits in the short run for AKB48 (a la Sousenkyo each year), but hey. Idk what's going on in AkiP's head most of the times :^^;:

Isn't it convenient that there's Miichan, a 1st gen girl who's probably going to graduate in a year or so that could lead the team temporarily (until she's gone, which is most likely in a year or so)? And no new stage announcement for them, too. Wishful thinking that the new T4 is to accommodate the overwhelming number of KKS to earn more profit (more expensive theater shows, Type 4 CD..) for a year or so, to wait for the older girls to graduate. Then they could start to ease the members to TA, TK, and TB when they're more well-known and polished.

Why do people consider Mio as one of the candidates of HKT48 center :hmm: Her fans are not as many as Sakuratan; she's not one of AkiP's oshi (unlike Meru); and she wasn't an original center like Haruppi. She took one of the double center position once, and it looks more like a quadruple center anyways, with Sakuratan and Haruppi in the front row.

I'm gonna repeat myself: Sakuratan was Senbatsu in UZA. She's never been considered center, yet there she was, pretty as a doll in a ballet suit in UZA PV. One does not need to be center for her group to be included in Senbatsu.

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

Well... technically, yes. They're not really replacing anyone / being anyone's understudy though, so I tend look at it as them still being somewhere in the middle between kenkyuusei and Team 4.

6. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48

Right, but now, it seems, they actually understand that they need to raise younger AKB members faster than they did before. Also, it's not only that (old) Team 4 didn't get their own song, they didn't get their own music video (until 2013, Hashire Penguin) and neither did they get an original stage (ever).

7. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Ok but Meru
    Meru is HKT48 Center
    And she have to be in Senbatsu

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She does NOT.
    Stop using "she HAS to be". Sorry, but it sounds like moaning.

9. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Just because Meru is the current center of HKT doesn't mean that she HAS to be in the senbatsu

The original format that Aki-P was following is two 1st gen center members from each sister group (Jurina + Rena and Sayanee + Miyuki). However, Sasshi was transferred to HKT, and is therefore taking up one of those HKT places. She is NOT center of HKT, therefore, the two centers in senbatsu does not apply for HKT. Maybe someone will join her, but in the future, it after all did take a while for Rena and Miyuki to become a full senbatsu member

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@MelonMeru, you posted a couple of times here. First you were overly enthusiastic about her being in senbatsu because you or someone previously predicted she'd join, then you're down repeatedly and out of context from the discussion. It kinda comes across a bit childish that your mood depends on people's predictions..Do you just want to hear from us that she'll join for sure to be at ease? No one has the slightest fact about the lineup so you don't have to hyperventilate at every guess like it's a fact, we can't have so many truths. Plus please stop saying Meru randomly everywhere, even when it's completely unrelated, add something in your posts that's useful or at least meaningful :)

And the thing about Lovetan is purely gossip. It originates somewhere and starts spreading but that doesn't increase it's credibility or make it any different from the other random guesses, and it's been around for way longer while AKBWrap recently reported it. Tbh I don't see her stand a chance to be put back, among all the other candidates Lovetan isn't the least bit favoured enough to be in senbatsu.

11. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I've got a lot of hope for this single! Eien pressure - sayonara crawl were all ok but not 100% my thing. However, autumn is usually (always?) high energy and since kfc + coupling tracks were for me much more enjoyable, I'm really anticipating this :)
    Side note: Meru is my hkt oshi but I'm not convinced she's got enough maturity yet for the autumn single. So I'm pretty relaxed. If miichan makes it, I'll be very happy on the other hand despite her not being one of my oshis!

12. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

I hope the above is true and there is not 9 types because of 4 regular 4 limited and 1 theater.

please stay on 5 types. otherwise, more ppl will just complain

edit: nvm, i spoke too soon, counted 8 on cdjapan so a total of 9 versions :yikes:

13. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Yeah, meru is the center of HKT, but she doesn't have NEARLY enough experience to be in the cool single. Regardless of whether or not the dancing is the hardest dancing ever, the cool single has traditionally been significantly more difficult than any other single of the year. Meru is a good dancer, but I don't think she's precise enough to handle intricate formations. But then... who knows.

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Looking at who was in UZA, do you really think experience matters? There's lots of girls who are excellent dancers, or who have been in the group for a very long time, who weren't in it because they're less popular/management doesn't have as big an interest in them. Let's not kid ourselves - the girls who will be in the A-side song will be the ones management wants to give the most exposure for whatever reasons they have in mind. Meru is absolutely a candidate for that. Whether she'll make the cut or not remains to be seen, but it's obvious she at least has a shot at it.

15. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Really this kind of topic again?

UZA:-
    Ponkotsu Paruru, Green Sakura, and a Mayuyu who can't handle the choreography...enuff said

16. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

HKT48 are very energetic when it comes to theater shows and a members dancing skill had never been a factor on an AKB48 single except last year's center position on Uza which was Mayuyu being replaced with Yuko.

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

33rd Single Theater Edition HS event member distribution (after second round)

[​IMG]

left: number of total slots available
    right: booked-out slots
    (x): number of slots with few remaining tickets

Team S isn't present on December 1st, so all their members are scheduled for 15 slots. Same goes for Miyawaki Sakura.

The above are application results, not "sales". No CDs have been bought at this point and many of the tickets will go back into the pool due to fans not paying for CDs / getting their orders cancelled.

The handshake events will be held on November 23rd, 24th (at Pacifico Yokoyama), and December 1st / February 22nd at Makuhari Messe.
    The slots are as follows on all four days:

18. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

You gotta admire Suda Akari's sales... hats off to this dedicated fanbase [clap]

19. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

the number looks quite bad compared to KFC.

20. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild

I don't get the mathematics. 7 slots per day for 4 days I get to 28, not 20? How many handshakes per slot?