1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    The thing about getting the bad luck, CDevil, is that your luck can only INCREASE from there. So, in a way, it is good.

2. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    That was a fantastic review Panchi! You finally got to see Mariko! I'm happy for you ^_^

But next time, less talk about crying! I was gettin' all emotional reading it... *sniffle* :cry:

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

its hard not to get too attached to the place, and i know i remember telling you or your brother that i was going to be back, but i never did get back within an hour, Akiba is that large with all those stores, i think i went to the K-books bldg, and finally came back later.

but i am greatly missing the AKB48 area, maybe it will help us talking about it and remembering the concerts, etc.....BLT photos... :p

4. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Awesome play-by-play review, Pan! And congrats on seeing Mariko. I really don't know how that feels, but it sounds spectacular!

Now that I think about it, it's kind of weird to absolutely love these kinds of reviews...

Yay.

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah really great reviews, and if you get the chance, go for it, and visit the theater, see a concert. :)

6. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

Lol sorry <3

Ahh i have to get some photos of that place on saturday
    Look mom this is where i spent 70% of my time LOL

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

in some way, i envy you guys that got to see them so much, and will if it weren't for Lamenth, i would never have gotten the chance to see them LIVE at all...but thankfully there are cool people on here that helped me out.

atleast i got to meet some of you, do some BLT trading with some of you, and the locals, some seemed a bit nervous to do some trading with gaijin, but they were cool, and i got to meet Cindy, and see them live!

get what you can on your last outing while in Akiba, you won't regret it...i figure with my situation, what i spend, i can earn back in time, with no regrets, just temporarily poorer, but richer in AKB48!! glad you enjoyed it all everyone!!!!

8. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

see i couldnt have given any of my tickets to you guys
    because mine were all pink (which are the josei tickets. women and guys under a certain age)
    and all of you are way older than me
    Cdevil could have got away with it, but the day i was gonna give him one of mine he won 2 and a cancel machi anyways LOL

9. hijirigaoka

hijirigaoka Kenkyuusei

it was nice meeting all the foreigners in the theater last week. and to be honest, i envy you guys, since you got to experience a lot despite the short time that you stayed here. i guess i'm not as devoted as you guys.

@cdevil: i'll tell you all about the berryz vs. c-ute battle concert after i watch it on the 20th. it would have been great if you were still here though.

sorry, it took this long. it was hard for me to convince my friend to write something about the show he watched 2 weeks ago. anyway, since i promised youko, here it is. (btw, i didn't edit it ok.)

-----

Hajimete no Overture
    (An AKB48 Concert Review)

This Angels Have Come Down To Perform For You!

It was the third Saturday of March when I first witnessed these pretty angels on action; and saying that it was worth watching is totally an understatement. An officemate of mine introduced me to AKB48. What caught my attention is the number of members. It's not that usual for a girl / idol band to be composed of 48 (yes forty eight) gorgeous women. Since I learned about them, I became curious on what these girls are really made of. And the chance came, a raffle for concert slots was conducted and my officemate encouraged me to give it a shot. So I sent an email, tried my luck, and the next thing I know, I won a slot and my officemate did not (Peace ^_^). I was hesitant because I don't have any idea about this show except that Team B is going to perform and I don't even know who they are. Good thing my officemate persuaded me to still watch the concert. He taught me all the stuff that's possibly gonna happen during the show. The night before, I was researching about Team B, and I find Matsuyuki the most interesting one during my research. And so the big day came...
    Good thing I had an idea about the overture, and so when it began, I chanted with the other fans “Are you ready!!!” (As if it wasn't my first time ;)). I find the overture part to be good a idea because that makes it easier for me to remember the idol group plus it adds excitement to the show. Then, lights on, what I saw was like a short skit of girls with short skirt. I can hardly understand them because they were speaking Japanese though I know basic Nihongo. Well compared to the pictures that I saw in their website, I should say, they're prettier in person, specially Kikuji which really bothered me for almost one day because I hardly recognized her. I was a little frustrated that I wanted to shout her name but I'm not sure who she was until I figured it out the next day. My favorites were Nakayan who was cute even without the glasses, Yonechan, Mikipomu, and Kikuji. Performance wise, I'm impressed with the dance choreography for they really match the songs, not to mention that the fans are dancing with them. Too bad I didn't know the steps but I started to follow the fans as the performance goes on. My seat mates were kinda killjoy because they're just plainly watching the girls while I wave my hand and shout their names. Oh well, that makes me more noticeable haha. The performance was superb, they sing well, they're songs are like them... cute :). It's fun to watch the fans do the dance steps with the girls, even the claps have rhythm depending on the part of the song. The outfits bring out the girls' utmost cuteness that really matches their pretty faces. Good thing my officemate warned me about the encore part so as not to mistakenly go out of the theater after the lights are out. And so I shouted with the fans “Enkoru!” (again as if it wasn't my first time), and after a few minutes the angels were back. And the fun goes on.
    My only complaint are the missing members specially Matsuyuki!!! I thought she was there and didn't recognize her (which is frustrating) but I found out that she wasn't there because of an injury, that was terrible. I was looking forward to see her, but in spite of this, the concert rocks, music is good, the choreography is cool, the clothes are cute, and the girls are simply gorgeous. I want to see them again in action (so that I can chant Kikuji's name or perhaps finally see Matsuyuki), but more than that, I want to see the other teams too. Himawari anyone? AKB48!!!

Author: まつゆきとあやりんのファフズ

10. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

awwwh thats too cute <3
    but a conversion is great! haha

11. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Thread hijack!

I'm going to the Osaka show, let me know how this one is!

// hijack

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    hijirigaoka, it sounds like your first concert was great. Thanks for the review!

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow! Neat review, hijirigaoka! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Bummer, though, that Matsuyuki's injured? Any details on the nature of the injury?

14. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Pan-chan, that is one amazing story. I've never had a concert experience quite like that, but I understand how amazing they feel. And the whole "not thinking just doing" thing. I once saw one of my favourite bands in the world live while I was quite sick and a week after a different band's concert, so my body was basically dead after the first two songs and I don't even know how I kept moving after that...and then the next morning I felt miraculously better!

That has nothing to do with AKB48, but yeah, I understand those feelings to some extent. This makes me wish I could go see one of their shows...I don't even know when I'll get to go to Japan, though. Some day, of course, but I don't know when that will be. I think I'm going to stay with my aunt in Korea next year, because I'll be 18 then and it'll be her last year living there, but as excited as I am about that idea, Japan is the place I want to go to the most...and seeing an AKB show would definitely be something I'd want to do. (Although, to be entirely honest, I'd rather be IN an AKB show. But this thread isn't the place for my idol dreams. XD)

Wow...I need to go to another concert. It's been too long. I miss the feeling.

15. hijirigaoka

hijirigaoka Kenkyuusei

@RSL & gideon123: thanks, but it's not my review. it was the review of one of my friends who i brought to the theater. youko asked me to ask my friend to make a review. anyway, i think i'll be making another review sometimes this week, since youko and i won (via renban) reservations to tomorrow's team B show. i can't wait to see cindy again. :D

OFF-TOPIC:

sure, i'll just send you a PM since this is not related to akb48.

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Well, it was a neat review anyway! Even if it was someone else's!

Thanks for sharing that one - looking forward to more in the future. B-)

17. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

Another successfully converted to AKB48'er! That was a good review, and thanks for sharing! :)

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

most defintely, sharing is caring!

and more AKB fans the better.

19. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Number 2:

[I removed the picture -- hope you enjoyed it while it lasted]

I'll keep this one quick:

I got her to speak English which.....melted me.

1周年 is similar to saying "1 year anniversary" ( ichi shuu nen )

The comment is pretty easy to figure out.... :) I'll let you guys work with that. I think it's cute that she spelled my name wrong <3 And hers came out a little funky, too. :lol: Josyua would be how you write it in Romaji, in case you're wondering how it got that way.

Reflections: I love my life. Thank you so much Miichan <3 <3 <3

20. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

YAY for you :D That looks cute ^^ congrats