1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I never seem to be able to remeber my dreams. They're so often a total blur, and sometimes when i remember some of them.. it's just totally confusing, lots of images mixed together.

I don't think I ever had a dream about any of my idols.

2. xeilmach

xeilmach Kenkyuusei

To compensate for my awesome dreams yesterday, last night, I dreamt that I got groped by some fat guy when I couldn't make it to class :oops:

3. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

well this dream wasnt last night , but it was a few weeks ago ~

one night when i was sleeping i dreamt i was in a school hall , and i was talking to friends and other people then all of a sudden AKB48 came out and started singing ~ no one knew it but me ~ i was like "OMGSH OMGSH OMGSH OMGSH ! ITS AKB48 ! OMGSH OMGSH !" and everyone was looking at me while i was singing and dancing along ~ i loved that dream! ^^

4. Yukari

Yukari Kenkyuusei

i remember a lil

i saw Sae was on the mall .. Thats what i remember -__- .

5. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Sounds more fun than seeing her in a convenience store. :lol:

I dreamed I was going to the Transformers premier, but there was so many people there I had to sit in the aisle. Kinda silly since I know the theater here stops selling before all seats are gone. Then again, in the dream the theater was enormous and there was like a thousand people there. haha

6. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

xD My dream that just happend!

Anyways my cousin came over and we were eating breakfast. Then I hear the door bell ring so I go to anser it and it was Miki Fujimoto xD! She came in and I gave her some breakfast and she was telling me about her and she said she was Yamapi's sister! I was like that's cool! Then she gave me all her personal adresses but would not give me Yamapi's becaues I guess he became a police officer.

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

me neither....i hope to have a dream of Ai Takahashi, or any of my favorite AKB'ers, like Tomomi Kasai

usually i don't remember what i dream, and when i do, it is totally random

8. CDevil

CDevil Member

I had my first AKB48 dream this morning when I went back to sleep for about 15 minutes.

There were four boats tied together (two in front, two at the back). It looked like we were escaping a sinking ship, but the ship was invisible. I was in one of the boats furthest away from the invisible ship. In the boat diagonally across from mine was Sarah Jessica Parker (I have NO IDEA why she was there, I don't watch her shows or anything), and then Kasai climbed down into that boat. Then Minegishi climbed down into the boat in front of me. But then the boats got separated and I drifted away from them screaming "MIIIIIIIIIIII CHANNNNNNN". And then it ended :cry:

9. marik♥

marik♥ Kenkyuusei

last nite

me, dad, n mom pierced our nose together :shock: what was that all about ..
    one of my weirdest dream

10. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Learn how to ride a matic scooter. Weird because i already knew how to. :lol: Reversed time, i guess...??

11. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I had yet another dream where for some reason, I was back in High School, but still had all my memories since I left. I had no clue where to go, where my locker was, or anything. I actually have this dream on a somewhat regular basis, but it's been a while since the last one. I'm just so happy to no longer be a high school student, I guess I'm worried about them dragging me back even four years later. :lol:

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i dreamed about a handsome guy but i cant remember his face~

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe me....
    hehehe....
    i dream about the chinese girl that work at the glasses shop....
    she's cute....
    we went out together like couple....
    cant forget the dream...

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

the piece of my dream last night that i can remember is involving ghosts and my first love :shock:
    I remember i was whacking out the ghosts that i encountered, in the event i didn't remember. And it shifted to me talking to my ex-girlfriend, my first love, whom she already got married now, and she was talking to me that she still loves me and asking me how i feel about her. :x Sh*t!!! it's just too hard a dream for me. Whacking out the ghost i can stand it, but when it comes to my first love... :cry:
    Very true that sometimes dream reveals our deeper conscience and truth...

15. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

xD I have had dreams like that to! I hate them becaues I wanna see his face!~<3

16. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

then u just have to resume ur dream and ask that person quickly to show his face... ;)

17. haruna_hamasaki

i had this kind of dream alot. marriage, engagement or whatever, but couldnt remember that guy's face.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe me...
    hahahaha....
    just joke haruna....

19. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

I had a dream about a serial killer. There was this game going on at my house and everybody was getting killed off in gross but funny ways. There was something about parachuting, too. That's what you get for watching WW II stuff before bed, I guess.

20. haruna_hamasaki

^ better stop watching ><