1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Impressive GIF [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]
    Thank you, you're awesome!! [party] [party] [party] [party]

It seems like for the bonus video of Hiri Hiri no Hana, we'll get a recording of Suika Baby special live event from last year and video of Not Yet members doing part time at different shop with Yui's doing a part time in a fried food shop.

I wonder are they doing a special live event this year to commemorate the release of Hiri Hiri no Hana?

Also, I seems like finding pictures of Bisu and Yui recently that is not found from her G+.
    Does she have a mobame?

2. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Apparently she does. Taken from earlier in the thread, this site supposedly takes the pictures from her mobame, but it hasn't been updated over the past 4 months.

3. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    Yui talked about Tokyo which will organize Summer Olympics in 2020:

Yui Yokoyama Google+:

Good morning!

Olympic Games, Paralympic Games in Tokyo in 2020!

At that time, I'll be 28 years old 〜(^ - ^)/
    I'm looking forward to it!

おはようございます!

2020年のオリンピック、パラリンピックは東京!!

その時は28歳か〜(^-^)/
    楽しみです!

4. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tokyo Olympic!!!They're having fun!

The day before and 3 days before yesterday,she posted her picture with the Harem other members :^O^:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So when will Not Yet PR for HirihiriHana? It's gonna be released on Sep25,right?
    They're going to be very busy with the new Not Yet single and Janken Taikai~ [speechless]

5. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA1OTA0MzUy.html[/youku]

Like many people mentioned, it's kind of bullshit for anyone to stand any of these girls up. Somehow inconceivable for me. :lol:

Always loved their dance. It's also quite funny that what they were wearing the very same costumes back in Tokyo dome. I know it's not uncommon, but it's just pretty hilarious to me.

Yui and dat hat. :inlove:

6. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    From Not Yet official site, it's pratically YuiRie all the way~~~~~
    [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]
    Sashi and Yuko probably much more busy? [think] [think]

[​IMG]
    From Ricchan's mobame, YuiJuRicchan :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Yui made so many pairings these days that it's even hard to keep track of them at all. :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:
    However those that really stood out to me is YokoYamamoto and YuiRie. :hehe: :hehe:
    YokoYamamoto feels like they are comrades in arms, [rock] [rock] [rock]
    while YuiRie feels like a couple. :blush: :blush: :blush:
    Others are more like sisters with the exception of YuiBisu. :drool: :drool: :drool:
    A little weird one is Churi (Takayanagi Akane), she's seems to be particular fond of Yui.
    Is there any episode before? I only knew they were together in Guuzen no Juujiro. [think]

btw, Takamina praise Yui in 130908 no3b radio session, here from 10:20.

Also, regarding Yui's mobame.
    I think I stumbled upon a chinese site translating Yui's mobame.
    Unfortunately I lost the link, I'll see if I can dig it up some other time.
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

^Well I know Churi and Yui both auditioned for SKE's second gen, maybe that's it? It's probably lucky Yui failed that audition, in a way. Maybe she's be on the forefront of SEK if she'd succeeded but she's better off as a result of making it in to AKB.

8. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Their relationship is developing faster than I had thought :)

Yui's G+ (2013.09.08):

[​IMG]

9. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    That, and iirc Yui mentioned (can't remember which show or maybe it was in radio) that Churi is her SKE oshimen.

As for being a potential SKE front girl, hmm, I wonder...but wouldn't I want that! Maybe she'd become as dorky and weird (not that she wasn't already :^^;: ) as SKE and that would be totally and incredibly awesome! :inlove:

But part of me is glad that she got into AKB instead. I think she wouldn't have reached as far as she could in AKB today if she were in SKE (and she wouldn't have been an NMB concurrent if she were there...bear with me, I've wanted Yui to be somehow part of NMB since it was conceived :drool: ).

:^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

Dem Yui pairs.

Shortly after her promotion, she was pretty smitten to KitaRie. It was like magic for Yui when she got to be in the same unit. :lol:

Yokoyamamoto struck me as natural as both were kansaijin with a pretty ambitious outlook on everything. Yui being in NMB (even for a short bit) was a wish come true. They worked really well and have this silent camaraderie like goh1925 mentioned. Touched by how Yui was willing to take up Sayanee's captain woes too. Funny she became captain short after. :awesome:

I've become a YokoEi oshi too! When they were paired in SayoCrawl, it didn't make sense in my head (though I did think "pushed duo") :lol:.

So I'll be an obedient puppy and look through the SayoCrawl's making, she said there was a lot about them on it. I've only unwrapped it for the election, but never checked the other contents.

10. HotaruKai

HotaruKai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Actually I have been listening to all of Yui's appearences in All Night Nippon and she says this is either her 2nd or 3rd appearance. So either 2011.04.29 with Umeda Ayaka and Miyazawa Sae but I actually think it's her third time with Takajo Aki and Sashihara Rino, the date is 2011.06.10. :)

I have more confidence that it is the one with Akicha and Sasshi, so if anyone wants to check it out you have the date :D

When I watched Churi and Yui in 1994nen no Raimei at Budokan I was like :drool: :cute: :drool: :cute:
    Since they both mentioned that they really wanted to do a unit together they seemed happy :chuffed:

11. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Oh dear, Yui's Weekly Playboy cover shoot pictures are out [whew]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ Thanks!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I see. I'll check it out. Funny I never stumble across ANN with Yui x Akicha x Sashi. [think] [think] [think]

Regarding the handshake event, is there anyone here who've been to Yui's handshake event?
    I think I heard people saying Yui is rather passive(salty?) in handshake and she along with Sashi, Rie and Miichan will treat you nicely if you're handsome. :hehe: :hehe:
    Is that true?

Also, I would like to ask about the demographic of her fan base. Like their age and sex?
    Yui seems to sell out her handshake slot rather late compare to other senbatsu members.
    I remember Aki-P once said that Yui had a much more mature fan base.

13. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I'd say she's pretty neutral but can be salty. When I saw the guy in front of me exiting she was looking kind of down. When I went up to her though she was actually pretty friendly so it turned out fine [nod] She didn't have too much to say other than the normal stuff but then again I only said some basic things to her as well and we only had like 5-10 secs.

Yui's lookin good :nb:

14. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I wish.
    If the last parts true then :cry: I don't stand a chance.

She doesn't sell out so soon because I'm not in Japan to buy her tickets.

15. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    ah, Chihou-gumi+ Miichan..why I smells something fishy here?? :D
    are they betting or playing a game or something?? [hehe]

16. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

[​IMG][/quote]
    Regarding the handshake event, is there anyone here who've been to Yui's handshake event?
    I think I heard people saying Yui is rather passive(salty?) in handshake and she along with Sashi, Rie and Miichan will treat you nicely if you're handsome. :hehe: :hehe:
    Is that true?
    [/quote]
    Time to hit the gym everybody (if you are going to the handshake event :p )

17. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I've met her twice, and she was fine on both times (and she remembered me :inlove:). Great smile, her aura has this calming effect and her clothes are terrible-cute. :lol: She was really accommodating but talked quite fast, haha. I didn't expect her to talk a lot but she was pretty chatty with me especially the second time (we talked about playing basketball). From handshake reports, she does have her off days, so I guess there would be times she would be salty but not enough to cause a negative turn on her.

About being nice only to good looking people, I don't really know. For both times that I was queuing for her, there were fairly "ikemen" guys in front of me who looked rather crestfallen after getting out of her booth. Kind of like in drazaar's experience, so I'm not really sure if it's preferential treatment. But I do think she treats females better. I can attest to this since I know a friend who got to go and was really satisfied with the entire event and told how Yui was really friendly and whatnot. I guess I can personally vouch for it too as she's treated me really good and talks to me enthusiastically compared to reports I've read (her being reserved and doesn't have much to say). I'm guessing she's really happy to find out she has female fans.

Her demographic from my experience is 90% males (ranging from 16-40~) and 10% females (not sure about ages, because the females I saw there looked younger than me, so wakarimasenlol). Don't really have an idea about why she's selling out later compared to other senbatsu members, but I guess Yui fans just doesn't feel the urgency to have her selling out so soon? Gives chances for others too. :lol:

18. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Yui's G+ (2013.09.13):
    [​IMG]
    "In the moving car Kawaei used my legs as a hugging pillow (laugh)

What does this mean(°_°)(laugh)"

行きの車で川栄が私の足を抱き枕にして寝てた(笑)

どーゆーこと(°_°)(笑)

I like where this is going ;)

19. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Uwaaaa, Sayaka, be aware, someone is stealing your Yui!
    Sleeping over, cuddling with Bisu, now legpillow hugging!?

Mai precious Yokoyamamoto is in danger [sealed] :panic: :panic: :panic:

Ricchan makes a very cute little sister for Yui though [hehe]
    The Sayonara Crawl PV is so fitting.

On the topic of Yui perhaps being salty during handshakes; that doesn't strike me as extremely odd to be honest. To me she looks like a more traditional and reserved girl (one of the reasons I like her), maybe a bit of an introvert. This then might explain why she is a bit reluctant to engage her male fans enthusiastically, while she is used to being around girls all the time and in contrast probably doesn't have many female fans. If it is true though that the Chou-gumi and Miichan only go for ikemen :lol: :lol: :awesome:

20. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Don't worry.They said they can be friend for the rest of their life in some interviews that I can not remember :^O^: :^O^:

And.She.Just.Post.A.Honmayan.Custome.On.Her.Google+...
    [​IMG]
    This is Honmayan,right? ...
    Zettai Usoyaro~ :^O^: :^O^:

Please pardon me because of my excitement but Honmayan is back!!! With an upgraded version :psy:

And the handshake topic, I remember I saw the point that Goh1925 has mentioned somewhere else before, the Handshake reaction summary I think.It's just some fan's opinion so I don't really pay attention to it [nod]
    She's kinda realistic so she can be salty some times and I think that's why she sold out her slot slower than the other senbatsus

Woah, only 10% :blink:
    I wonder how is the demographic of all the Yui fan in here?