[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ... I'd think i know what you guys are talking about. I never seen the picture my self, but it really shocked me when i was told about it

2. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm reading an ex-staff member blog post right now and it has some clarification on what happened with Cleo:
    source: hydevilist.wordpress 28/08/13

**EDITED because I can't read calender dates. Sorry for that.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A staff identified as "Lesbian Arogan"?

Ah that one is uh... old stuff
    And if i'm not mistaken. Cleo is not even involved on that... rumor

4. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I don't really get it actually. Maybe that's because I did not care much about the Cleo's rumor?

Either way, I don't understand it. Perhaps anyone can shed a light?

5. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    It's not really much of a mystery, however it was on my mind when someone brought up graduated members a few days ago and then I found the blog post.

Cleo left for "reasons" (do a thread search using her name or just check JKT48Stuff) and then proceeded to burn bridges with JOT and with members, which is why she's hardy ever brought up with them - or on here.

The blog post just clears up the events leading up to Cleo quitting JKT48 via social media (Twitter)... she was on her way out anyway.

I'm assuming it's Cleo because the ex-staff resigned in November 2012 and it fits the timeline.

6. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Who's going for today's HS event? I have Ikha's tickets, and I was wondering if you can buy more tickets (CDs) today in the merchandise booth. I wanted to get one of Haruka, to congratulate her on being KFC's center :blush:

Consequently, are there any "fishers" in JKT48?

7. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Some says Hanna's good at HS session.
    I also want to try HS today with any session left available at the evening...
    Is it possible to buy the ticket on the spot?

8. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Let me compile some facts from HS event :
    The area used is fx atrium and theater.
    At the atrium, 12 lines but only 3 barcode scanner (you scan barcode then go in, to prevent duplicate tix)
    Akicha hs line is NEAR EMPTY. Possibly some japan ota bought majority of her tix and can't come.
    Nichan-like scandal hit ShaHHHNNNGG. Another tasteless news. Tasteless is sick because of the news and can't cast GSL.
    Daydreamerzz is very lucky today. Karma for spending a full ticket talking about me to Kak novi.
    Diasta's oral exam went well. This is the first of 6. (Thanks richard)

Will update if more are found

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    where all the Akicha oshi goes? Don't tell me the J-ota who buys all the slots somehow, suddenly, can't make it

10. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    That sounds like a plausible since I can't think of what else could have happen... other than they were mugged and lost the envelope? [wonder]
    Weird.

Happy for Diasta! Go Daydreamerzz and....... what the heck happened now? [boom]

Thanks for keeping this place posted.

11. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Ah... that's why ShaHHHHHNNGGG tweet something related to "framing".....
    who framed her? someone at HS??

ah... poor Akicha. I'll get her KFC ticket then, it's sad if this happen to her again.

12. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I don't think so, maybe it's someone who reports his findings
    Ask her yourself.

13. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Not just lucky :) It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to meet novi like that... Once in a lifetime. Congrats to rahmat for getting "waroed" :p ....thanks to who ? [notme]

And from what i saw, for the first session, the trainees' lines were pretty empty, very sad to see. Good thing novi's one was pretty crowded. The new ticketing system is not really practical, you can only use 3 tickets at a time, then you have to go out and get your tickets scanned, then go back in, so the lines for the handshakes aren't as crowded as before, but the line to the scanning table becomes long. Cause of that, a lot of people couldn't use all their tickets because of the long line.

But.... today was very fun indeed. [rock]

14. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I just got back, and I don't think this is possible. The merchandise booth was closed and I found no other place to buy the Theater ver. CDs.

===

I went to FX for the 8th session (I literally only have two handshake tickets for Ikha), and the whole F3 and F4 were really crowded. I waited in line in F3 and for the first ten minutes or so, the line was not moving at all. Afterwards though, it moved very quickly, and I found myself in the HS area with all of the other wotas.

I went straight to Ikha's booth right away. I'll post how it goes in Ikha's thread <3

After I'm done with my handshake, I took a quick scan of the girls present in F3. Yona and Rachel's booths were right next to Ikha's, so I got a good look on the both of them. Yona's lane was really empty. Only one or two guys went there while I was lining up for Ikha. (Yona was absolutely, stammeringly gorgeous, though. Reminds me a bit of SNSD's Sooyoung lol) Rachel's lane, in turn, seemed to be more crowded than Ikha's. Dhike's booth was next to Yona to the corner, and she seemed to have a lot of fans too (I have to add that she looks like she's having a lot of fun. Her happy smile suits her beautiful face so well)

I stole a glance at Via (always smiling pleasantly to fans, bless you, girl) and Diasta as well. The latter oozed off a very calm, soothing aura. I noticed that she nodded a little to a fan and spoke with an air of quietness that's just really nice to look at. Even though her lane wasn't as full as the others, she seemed to be talking genuinely to each fan. Note to self to get a HS ticket for Diasta next time.

Unfortunately, I only did a fast sweep of the other girls in F3. I noticed that Nadila spoke animatedly to a fan and that Nat's lane was completely empty (I think it's because she left early? Couldn't see her standing at her booth).

Oh! Something else happened when I just arrived at FX. Kinal was taking a break (she was wearing this bright yukata that just demands attention lol) so she took an escalator from F3 to F4. I was in F4, trying to figure out where to go, when she passed by. I automatically cried out, "Kinal!" and she's all "Haloooo :D" and as a result of months of high touching after RKJ, I instinctively put my hand up. She high fived me with a smile and proceeded to walk to God knows where, all the while cheering for the fans to keep their spirits up ("Haloo! Tetep semangat ya!") I thought that was really nice and professional of her, taking the time (even during her break) to greet the fans and all.

15. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

A bit of my experiences during today's HS

I only do HS for session 4, 5, 6. And luckily all my HS were done only in third floor.

SESSION 4:

Stella (1 ticket): Since Stella absent today, so the ticket is not used.

Yona (1 ticket):
    I was the first one who met Yona during session 4. I was waiting until the security is ready and invited me to walk to the booth. I waived at Yona and she noticed me then waived back, even before the session start. (FYI, Yona has already known me since few months ago). Yona wore a nice black dress with transparent part on the dress's shoulder. She has already cut her hair short again. All the talks during this session is about Yona's asking about my recent travelling to Japan. I believe she wants to hear more story about Japan, though the security has already asked me to go.

SESSION 5:

Natalia (1 ticket):
    Nat wore a white dress, and her looks are captivating. Even though I personally don't feel any chemistry when I talk with her. She was very silent, not quite active. Quite different from what I would expected, since she usually always eager to talk during MC session on the stage.

Nadila (1 ticket):
    Paw wore a pink dress, A bit childish, and quite resemble her age though. I introduced my name and I said that I adore her performance on stage. She also said that all her talks about "PHP" on stage was a joke, and fans usually take it seriously. She talked with a nice smile while moving my hands inwards and outwards.

Via (1 ticket):
    Via wore glasses. She looks beautiful today. She asked my name and then she recognised me as a Yona's fan.. *sigh how did she know such info?*
    I said that for the trainee, I'll keep on supporting her and Rachel. Via then promise to say my regards to Rachel also.

SESSION 6:

Haruka (1 ticket):
    Haruka wore a pink yukata. I introduced my name and reminded her about the recent xbanner and big giant teddy bear that she received after she was selected as KFC's center. I asked her where's the teddy bear now, and she said that she keep it at home. (The teddy bear and xbanner was a "patungan" from several friends of mine. Haruka's photo in the xbanner was actually taken by me during one of her Dahsyat performance).

Naomi (1 ticket):
    Hmm.. for me, Naomi is a bit cold today. I introduced my name and then asked how's her feeling as a captain. She answered that she was a bit nervous at first. I reminded her to be more pro active as a captain now.

Yona (1 ticket):
    My last ticket of the day. She thanked me for the recent gift. I wish I could share more of my recent adventures as backpacker in Japan, since she was excited to hear stories of Japan. However sharing story in a HS event was practically not a good idea, since the time is very short.

16. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Many bad rumors right before important events, it's kinda like someone's set this up and deliberately want to make fans getting mad :fp: .....sorry just my thought

===

First, let me apologize for posting it here.....

As we know,we all know what happened to akicha today. If you can please can you convey this message from RBtakumi for her?

https://plus.google.com/102774392413262639294/posts/dKEipuNsm2u

Honestly, she's not my oshi but watching people all over places want to do something about it

.........well, please! if anyone can go and convey this message to her...

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Sorry to break the Handshake excitement...
    I just saw someone tweeted half an hour ago,they're showing the Kimisuki MV at the theater just now..
    Old one though,still have Cleo in it..

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I reckon it was this one?

Attached Files:

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Maybe that's it..haven't seen it for my self though..
    Hope they'll upload it to youtube or something..it's already outdated anyway if they still want to
    Keep it a secret..

20. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I can't sleep. I took a very long nap ffs.
    Here's something I have made, talking about what to/not to do at handshake events.

http://indopr0.wordpress.com/2013/09/14 ... not-to-do/

TBH it's pretty bad, because I only attend one HS event (Heavy rotation HS event)...

@daydreamerzz
    you so lucky,. anyway thanks for the help tho :D

someone made #AyoNobWaroPutraMakassar for me.. LOLOLOL