1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Those serious faces always hit home with me. :inlove:
    If I had such classmates in middleschool I would've never, ever complain about having to go. :D

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    OMG this picture is just amazing lol :inlove: :inlove: So thats what the Seifuku was for lol [hehe] And @Akbaholic, I don't see why not, I have 2 kami-oshis in NMB (Milky and Keira) and SKE (Rena and Mei) anyways :awesome:

Speaking about Seifukus....does anyone have any guess what this one is for? :awesome:

[​IMG]

3. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    This talk of uniforms makes me wonder. Has Meru ever posted a picture of her real school uniform?

4. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    meru has uploaded this outfit, wonder if that's her real uniform school i don't really remember the entry.
    [​IMG]

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ I don't think that was her school seifuku, they were for another photoshoot back then :D Now to think of it I don't think we have ever seen Meru mention anything about her school seifuku before [shock]

Nyanyways, here are today's Meru+ translations:

Meru+ Update (September 12-13)

Enjoy! :awesome:

6. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^^^^ I really like picture no. 2, Meru looks splendid in that uniform :cute:

Its so cute that Meru is learning to cook things on her own, I am completely clueless at it and usually just order take-out so I sort of envy her for knowing how to cook rice by herself :lol: and with regards to last entry, poor Howawa-chan, I hope Meru manages to find a way to bring her along with her trip somehow...

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Good thing you don't have to cut rice. :D

[​IMG]

8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Yah, I kinda freaked out when I saw that... that knife must be super sharp too to be able to cut through thick melons. :yikes: I guess we don't have to worry about Meru becoming a ninja anytime soon though. :XD:

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh lord lol :^^;: Its a good thing Meru didn't get hurt there, that knife looks really sharp :D But to be fair, she was distracted when cutting that melon :p

10. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    oh my , she was really lucky , why did the staff let her do a dangerous thing like that ? :hmm:

11. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Kawaii Meru!
    I really like her school dress!

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    what do you prefer? Long haired meru or ponytail meru?

I watched hatsukoi butterfly recently. And i think having long and neat hairstyle gives you something fresh.

13. united_bryan

united_bryan Kenkyuusei

@hjr1891 thanks... i wonder if she would buy that DVD just to watch herself on PV Hatsukoi or Sayonara Crawl :)

Those uniform pics are absolutely cute!!! it fits to her at all... just love the way she takes pics of herself recently, she does really know how to capture more fans :inlove:

14. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Personnaly, I think a short hair cut will be good for Meru (Like Natsumikan) I think the Idol who loooks very beatiful with a ponytail is Mayuyu
    [​IMG]
    Please, a little bit shorter Meru!

15. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^I definitely love that style on her. :inlove:

That knife scene... yeah, that was a bit scary. [sealed] Maybe she should put off the "chopping" part of her self taught cooking lessons for say... oh... five years? Maybe ten just to be completelyy safe? :^^;:

Gocchisama, I LOVE your new signature. :cute:

16. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm going with long-hair for gocchi's question, she looks more like princess that way [hehe] That aside, here are the translations for 13th September:

Meru+ Translations (13th September)

This part sounded so cute lol :awesome: That little girl was so lucky, to have Meru wave back at her [hehe]

17. MelonMeru

MelonMeru Kenkyuusei

Sugoi hairs and dress!

[​IMG]

18. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Silenka posted the translations for yesterday now ^ o ^

Meru G+ (September 14, 12:45AM – 7:07PM EST)

Aww, Meru-rin got a Meru t-shirt <3 Her recent HS activities seem to be very lively, the small events that she is describing are adorable and it seem that she is very popular with children ^ o ^

I noticed that Meru calls Sasshi and Madoka, Sashiko-chan and Mado-chan, she must be really close to them <3

[​IMG]

19. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ thats a cute picture of Meru, Madoka and Sasshi lol [hehe] but why is Meru wearing a face-mask though? :D

Nyanyways, Meru does look like she is very popular with children indeed, thats the 2nd entry where she mentioned one, I also found it quite moving that she misses her younger brother lol [hehe] I wonder if we'll get to see a picture of the Meru shirt? :awesome:

20. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know what kind of food are these in meru's latest picture? :^^;:

[​IMG]

I think there was another performance today at the Tohoku Support Japan Cycle Race, hope there will be clips of it if thats true :cute: