1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

Well I'll post the actual roster with status in awhile.

Sorry I didn't noticed a news and releases thread for SNH48... cos most of the activities for SNH48 posters are gathered here in this main thread..

I'll move further news posting to the news thread, hopefully people can find it... [hehe]

2. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna

I'm so upset that I can't get my hand on the merchandise TT TT

3. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

The news thread is much easier to post things, no discussion, so i can finally notice if someone decides to leave

4. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Awesome, I'll utilize the dead news thread then. [clap]

True it would make things clearer.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

someone is actually selling it online, you can find it on Twitter @48things

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

the lack of information chinese management gives us is really irresponsable. They takes us like fool. We are not dumb you know, we know that there's something wrong going on but they think we will spend our money like we only care for our oshi.

Well no i'm not, i care about the group as a whole and seeing girls leaving without any explanation discredit completely SNH professionalism.

If it wasn't for Sae, i would give up on SNH, even though it hold tremendous in-land potential.

I'm seriously pissed off right now.

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Tour? What tour?

Just noticed they don't have a captain, maybe that's another thing SNH don't follow...

Although Team Kaigai is meant for 6 months - 1 year, I think that they will extend Sae and Mariya to at least another 6 months, as they want to give them equal opportunities. Just look at how much Haruka in JKT has advanced in the same time as them!

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

i seriously doubt this is the case. China is a big country, and opportunities are few. They went through hard and difficult auditions to end up snobbing the whole group believing it won't end up anywhere? Also, looking at how much management is investing (new theater, brand new tour, staff) they are on a roll right now. But the core of the group (the girls) are leaving without any explanation.

True, center is not necessarily a leader (Tang min is cute but not fierce IMO). But i rest assured, Sae will bring the "sempai factor" to use when she will be fully SNH member.

9. 072298ww

072298ww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zhaojiamin

you're not wrong about this..
    6 cities and here they are~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shanghai >> 26th October, everyone
    Guangzhou >> 20th October, Chen GuanHui, Chen Si, Kong XiaoYin, Xu ChenChen, Zhang YuGe, Zhao JiaMin
    Xiamen >> 7th October, Chen Si, Chen GuanHui, Li YuQi, Wu ZheHan, Xu JiaQi, Zhang YuGe
    Nanjing >> 3rd October, Xu ChenChen, Kong XiaoYin, Li YuQi, Wu ZheHan, Xu JiaQi, Zhang YuGe
    Beijing >> 2nd October, Kong XiaoYin, Li YuQi, Wu ZheHan, Xu JiaQi, Xu ChenChen, Zhang YuGe
    Chengdu >> 21st September, Zhao JiaMin, Chen Si, Chen GuanHui, Li YuQi, Wu ZheHan, Xu JiaQi

10. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Yes, if you considered my viewpoint as neutral :D, but its definitely objective.

Currently of the stages performed to date (15th), only the weekends stage are full house, weekday stages are normally not filled.

Well I would safely said there is nobody that didn't get a theater ticket when applied, actually most are just getting them at the counter by going in earlier.

I've have not heard about the exact venue of the rest of the tour, but for the upcoming one (Sep 21) in Chengdu, its in the atrium area of one of their more famous shopping mall.

[​IMG]

Its more of an sing-sign event than a concert. So as far as I know there is no ticket sales for this tour.

Media coverage? There isn't any apart for the few programs they go on as guest. SNH48 is not even C-list celebrities in China, so there isn't media coverage to date. They are more of a rookie status.

I really think its unfair to say SNH48's lack of success, for a one year old group, they have already achieved much more than most rookie.

Seriously for members who think they can fly to stardom in a year doesn't have the right mentality to be in an idol group.

They only have one leader now, which is their theater manager Fan Yibai (Baishu).

There are planning to have very limited theater stage in October since the girls are going around the country for the fanmeet event.

Sae have some level of popularity in China, yes but to get a boost from her, I wouldn't say much of it. After all Jpop idols aren't as well acceptable as Kpop idols, in fact many of the top Kpop idols are already B-list celebrities in China.

And to add on, most of the people going to the theater stage are the same few WOTAs. Around close to 30-50 are the same batch of people going to the theater for each stage (to collect stamp on the SNH48 passport). So casual fans is not really a lot at the moment.

But this is a 1 year old group we are talking about, we can only compare them with original AKB48 in 2005/06, SKE48 2008 and JKT48.

Things are going well despite members leaving, no choice cos some members' expectation of achieving fame is just too fast for a group like SNH48.

Like for example Jiang Yuxi who is a kpop fan, and have failed multiple SM Ent. audition, only expect to use SNH48 as a springboard for her to be a Kpop idol.

Even in Kpop, idols have to train 2-3 years before they get a chance at debut. Yet for some girls they think SNH48 isn't successful enough, but its just 1 year.

I believe everyone gets the juice of my report. Please feel free to ask for any doubts.

11. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

2013-09-17 SNH48 Miyazawa Sae weibo:

"Good morning☆ DanDan! I was shocked when I heard heard the news about your graduation, but I know that you’re happy☆ It’d be nice if we can meet again☆ Though you’re alone now… Never give up on your dreams, keep smiling ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ”

[​IMG]

Glad to see Sae keeping herself updated with the group, and she only responded to Dandan's departure cos its official (despite the lack of official statement). And have not touch on Tang Min's subject cos its not official, management is not planning to let her go just yet.

@rka

I don't know where to slot weibo translations, its half-way between News thread and Discussion thread. But creating a new weibo thread looks under used, lets see what the revamped Stage will look like in Oct first.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  13. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Yes, basically its a fan meet & sign event.

So there is 2 ways to join the event:-

1. Buy the album on the spot and you qualify
    2. For those already brought the album, just bring along the album and you qualify

Yup for Sep 27's show is still the usual 13 members.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

SNH will hold a Fans Meeting event, where fans could interact with members. They will also show a 'never seen before video footage' on the event. No further details have been released yet

15. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sep 24 - Miyazawa Sae & Suzuki Mariya learning SNH48 lyrics

16. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

A video took by a friend showing how to go from metro station to the SNH48 theater

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCIcQeF8hE[/yt]

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

18. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Yes, there is a original version of the Give Me Power stage released during their first performance in Jan 2013 with the original members.

Much have changed since then of cos, members left, and a new「16nin Shimai no Uta」is written. Even that looks to be rewritten again in due time.

19. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

[​IMG]

SNH48 marching to Guangzhou for a 10,000 scale concert on Nov 16

More info in the "SNH48 News and Releases" thread

Its their first ever major concert [clap]

• Like Like x 1
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Whoa 10.000, that's a lot. Is this a continuation of their Dareka no Tameni project?