1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Its from yesterday's Janken Taikai :D Everyone looks amazing in the performance lol, and Meru's "Chu Chu Chu" part killed me lol, that was just perfect with her actions :inlove: :inlove:

Hmm....I still wonder if the song will be a separate single or will it be coupled with the 33rd single, I personally think the former would make more sense lol :D

2. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

^ And yet another new page [clap] More related to the topic at hand, the performance of Kimi Dake ni Chu Chu Chu was very impressive, all of the girls really gave their all and delivered an excellent performance, it was a joy to watch [rock]

It would be too much of a hassle to create a new unit with such talented for a B-side, I believe that the song would very likely be a new single, its just a matter of when it will be released.

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ And heres another pictures of the girls, after/before the performance :D

[​IMG]

I still find it very fitting that Meru gets a bright yellow dress compared to the other members [hehe] :awesome: That aside, it seems that Silenka is really busy to post any translations today...aww well, gotta wait for tmrrw I guess :D

4. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Its Milky's birthday today! Aaaaaaaand, Meru took a birthday picture with her [party] [party]

[​IMG]

I bet KyuketsuNyanNyan is going to be very happy that their wish came true [hehe] So who's birthday is up next? :lol:

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Haruppi's of course...

[​IMG]

Now that is cavity-inducing sweetness. :blush: :hehe:

6. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Just a messsage from Silenka's blog:

lol, guess there'll be no translations for another while then :D

That aside, its great to see that Meru is still keeping to her habit of taking birthday 2-shots with members :awesome: I personally hope she gets a chance to take a picture with Keira next since her birthday is coming up next month [hehe]

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Hey guys, it was sooner rather than later and sorry for stopping.

I posted the translations from the 18th but I'm too tired to do the ones from the 19th right now, so I'll do them tomorrow with the new batch. <3

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ No worries lol, take your time :D

So it looks like Meru took a picture with Yukirin and Sasshi on the day of the Janken Taikai, I like how she calls her YukiYuki-san lol :D Looks like Meru has a different nickname for the members...I wonder what does she call Milky in this case :hehe: :awesome:

Can't wait for the translations for today and yesterday tmrrw/later :awesome:

9. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Let the new countdown begin! Lets see if Meru will grant another wish :lol:

Meru is appearing on AKBingo! again this week, I wonder what will she be playing this time?

[​IMG]

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ lol, I want to see Meru play Muchaburi Dodgeball again, its amusing to watch :D Nyanyways, it doesn't look like its this week's episode, I think its next week's episode :D

Guess we'll have to wait for the translations tmrrw to find out [hehe]

11. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

From today's Google+ entry, Meru brought Not Yet's new single, 2 of them in fact ^ o ^

[​IMG]

How supportive of Meru to buy the new single of her senpais <3 I hope she enjoys listening to them.

12. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    ^it must be because she wanted to show her love for her foster-mother (sasshi) :lol:

btw the latest episode of tonkotsu was really epic , i can't stop repeating this scene :lol:
    [​IMG]

13. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :worthy: :worthy: :approve: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was pure laughter gaining moves meru did. I was in stitches she was so funny and scared of eveything lmaooo

14. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh lord, thats just priceless :XD: Meru's reaction was like "OH MY GOD! O - O" when she saw thing under the paper :D :D

15. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ Just what is that thing under the paper? it looked like a fake lizard of sorts to me :XD: Meru is so cute when she's scared [hehe]

I like how Meru brought the Yuko and Sasshi version of the new single, she must really like both of them :lol:

16. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ A fake lizard seems legit....but the overall lighting is so dark I doubt anyone can make out what it was :D

Regardless, it still got a very good reaction scare from our meru-run-run though :awesome: (she must've spent another night with one of the members after the incident again, poor girl [hehe] )

17. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It was a black centipede. I would of been scared also lml

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Here're the translations for 19th September:

Meru+ Translations (19th Setember)

I just loved reading Meru's post on Milky lol, its really nice to see them being close to eachother despite being on different teams [hehe] That aside, I didn't even notice that the costumes for KimiChu changed lol, must be a really subtle one :^^;:

19. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Silenka is really fast today, even the posts for yesterday are done <3

Meru G+ (September 20, 7:44AM – 6:53PM EST)

Meru wants to try out some part-time jobs (♡˙︶˙♡) she is growing up to be a wonderful person <3 Minna, what kind of job would you like to see Meru work part-time as?

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ well, I wouldn't mind Meru working part-time at one of the 48-cafes [hehe] It'd give me much more of a reason to want to visit it :D

That aside, heres today's Meru+ picture:

[​IMG]
    I can just imagine Meru saying "chuu~" in that picture :blush: :^O^: Her eyes and lips are beautiful lol :inlove: