Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. veruca161

veruca161 Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu's design now is a little toy jajaj

[​IMG]

these are some pics from the concert Kojiharu attended like 2 days ago, with Shiraishi Mai and Man with a mission

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann
    Kojiharu center of 33th single yay!1
    thats mean i think she will grad soon but im glad to see her as center :inlove:

3. rvsk

rvsk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    How if the fact that yuko will grad soon,and akip want to use haruna before the next center comfirm
    This grup still trolling you for every event :p

4. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann

Haha i wanted no3b grad each other dont wanna kojiyuu break they also can grad soon :)

5. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    lol I thought people were trolling when I logged onto tumblr.
    So happy for Kojiharu center!! :cute: :cute:

6. ChippedCup811

ChippedCup811 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Even though this might be indeed a sign of graduation, I am soooooo glad that Kojiharu got to be the center for the next single! I didn't expect it at all, when Yuko and Mayu came out I thought it'd be Paruru, but then it was Kojiharu and I almost screamed <3

I was hoping she'd be in Janken senbatsu as well, but I'm still satisfied with her center position :D

7. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I was actually praying for a Kojiharu center before her graduation and Janken seemed to be the only chance. Who would actually think that Aki-P would choose Kojiharu as the 33rd single center?

By the way, what did Kojiharu wore in the Janken Taikai which made her lost? :yikes: [wonder] :D (Haven't seen a photo of her outfit.)

8. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

She cosplayed as Funassyi. It's a mascot (unofficial) for one of the prefectures in Japan.
    It's quite popular because of its annoying voice and wacky antics.

9. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So red dress still seems to be her lucky outfit. That Funassyi outfit is adorable nonetheless.

10. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Haruna's matches against Rena and Hirari.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LczF3KAzU7s[/yt]

11. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Still hard to see Kojiharu losing. Good thing she's Heart Ereki's center. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

12. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sweet! :)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X14WaL1Kebk[/yt]

13. veruca161

veruca161 Kenkyuusei

PON! 130920 ( Kojiharu special MC, I read somewhere that it was a punishment for losing Janken, although I don't think is a punishment at all, or maybe I just read wrong jajaj)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEc5GorcEos&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqUFntPjdI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/yt]

Kojiharu around the world ( spot funishi in each pic :D )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Long ago that was not in the center! [think]

Many congratulations Nyannyan!!!. [clap]

15. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

yes yes !! i just heard the joyous new (been on a holiday :p) that kojiharu is on center

OMG like finally wahaha I am so happy for her after what she have done and all this is so going to be one sexy single hopefully. I have been dreaming for this to happen since I started to listen to AKB years ago and was thinking why has the management still not put her as center at least once lol. :D

Is this a sign that she will be leaving soon like a goodbye gift from the management ? [think]

16. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

It's like management is letting her graduate without any regrets like "Ah, I was never solo center for any singles even though I was 1st generation."

Still, I'm really happy for her. The PV will probably set your TV on fire. They should make her an honorary lifetime AKB member (even if she graduates) like how Kaotoan is a lifetime KKS. :D

17. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm really happy to see Nyan Nyan as centre as she was my first Oshi :inlove: , even if it does signpost her imminent graduation :cry:

But if she does announce graduation soon then it could still mean she'll not leave for several months yet. I think she's to big a member (not just because she's 1st Generation but also because she's been such a prominent Senbatsu member all these years) to be allowed to leave without something to honour her graduation (the same as Mariko, Tomochin and Sayaka). I don't think that the Kouhaku (December) or the Set List (January) are the right formats to do that, it needs to be a concert. So that means, most likely, that it'll be something in the spring :)

So we should still be seeing her in AKB for the next 6 months which will also mean she'll be in the 35th single (and maybe even the 36th with a bit of luck). :D

Of course I could be wrong [sweat]

Whatever happens though, sorry as I will be to see her leave, I hope she'll do fantastically well in the future and please, please, please carry on singing in no3b [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] :inlove:

18. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Sousenkyo Mizugi Surprise interview translation
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Interviewer: Tell us how you feel after the election.
    Haruna: Ah~ I’m so glad it’s over. I always have this nervous feeling around this time of the year. But compared to last year and the year before that, I don’t think I felt too different… Just like an ordinary day, I guess?

I: Why is that?
    H: This year, there are a lot of kohais, and I was thinking that no matter where I’m at, my role won’t change.

I: You seem more mature, or to be looking at the bigger picture now.
    H: Probably because I’m starting to think about life after graduating AKB48. Looking at Acchan’s graduation last year, I began thinking that I wanted to do things for AKB48 and my kohais and have a nice graduation.

I: I’m surprised that you’ve thought that far ahead!
    H: Well, I haven’t really thought that hard about it (laughs).

I: You’re thinking about the kohais?
    H: Yeah, not doing anything directly, but… what would you call it?

I: But you have a lot of interactions with kohais, and I heard that you try to bring out their potential during TV shows.
    H: I do think about that a bit.

I: I didn’t have that impression of you!
    H: Well, I don’t really do anything even now…

I: This time, what was surprising first of all was the results of the preliminary report. You were unexpectedly in the 20th spot.
    H: Though I don’t care too much about the placement, I was a little surprised and laughed.

I: And you tweeted “I can’t get all my fans’ faces after hearing the preliminary report out of my head. Don’t be sorry. I’m worried too, but let’s work hard!” And the fans begin voting as if on command. “Low preliminary report results —> Kojima-san makes a weak-hearted comment —> Kojima-san fans make a move.” This is repeated every year, so some fans call it a “traditional performance.”
    H: I don’t like people saying that, so I wasn’t going to write anything thies year. But there are a lot of people who expect it or look forward to it (laughs). I didn’t know what to do, so I left it sort of open ended, and just wrote a little of what I thought.

I: But as a result, you upped your rank to the 9th spot. I think your fans are pretty interesting.
    H: Yeah, I don’t know what it is (laughs). The faces of my fans don’t change, and everybody does the same thing every year.

I: A traditional performance indeed!
    H: They’re so funny. At the handshake event after the release of the preliminary report, they all apologize profusely, “I’m so sorry,” but they said that last year and the year before too! Like “It’ll definitely go up so don’t give up” “Believe in us.” I’ve heard those words 3 years in a row from the same people, they’re at that level where they’re pretty much dear to me (laughs).

I: Is there anything that caught your attention at this election? Like Sashihara-san’s 1st place.
    H: No, I pretty much think of the whole thing as a gag, so nothing really comes to mind (laughs).

I: How about the members’ comments that you found interesting?
    H: Oh, Harukyan said something really good! I found myself clapping naturally!

I: What did you find touching?
    H: …I don’t remember (laughs). But it just stuck out.

I: She said, “I will work hard enough to take a bite out of the senbatsu members.” And at this election broadcast, you suddenly started saying graduation, so it scared me.
    H: Ahh, that was what I was going for (laughs). But for my election broadcast, I’m only thinking about creating something that’s interesting or that a lot of people will watch, so there’s not too much meaning in the content. It’s all an act for the last punchline (laughs).

I: Your catchphrase on the poseter was “Let me do it… center.”
    H: I put so much thought into this. I wanted to have a somewhat appropriate picture with election-related and slightly sexy words as the catchphrase, so I discussed with about 10 staff members, saying “This is no good,” or “That’s impossible” (laughs).

I: But the preliminary report had you at 20th, so there was a possibility that you could have been the center of under girls (17th).
    H: That’s right! Well, that would’ve been fine too (laughs). I’ve never been the center, so being the center of under girls at the end and graduating would have been nice too.

I: Speaking of graduation, what did you think about Shinoda-san, who announced her graduation on stage?
    H: I’ve heard her talk about it before and was thinking that it wouldn’t be too long now, so I wasn’t surprised. But from her comment of last year’s election, “Come at me like you mean it,” to this year’s graduation comment, the story is complete. I can only say how cool she made it look.

I: Will you be able to create a story like that also?
    H: No, I don’t really have something like that (laughs). But that is how a first generation member should be like, so I need to do my best to have a good graduation.

I: It’s good to have something, like a solo debut, when you graduate.
    H: Without something like that, I would feel like I let the fans down, so I do want to graduate after thinking things through.

I: The 3 no3b members are the only first generation members left now.
    H: It’s just Takamina and Miichan. But with how things are now, I really feel that the fans are expecting something great from us.

I: Perhaps that they want you to still remain in AKB48? Others may be saying that the group is due for a new generation, but there are lots of fans who still desire for you guys to continue.
    H: I feel that a lot too (laughs). But the other day, there was an image that read “You guys say kami7 so easily, but kami7 is this person” being retweeted a lot and seeing that made me happy.

I: You’re referring to the first kami7, Maeda-san, Oshima-san, Itano-san, Takahashi-san, Kojima-san, Shinoda-san, and Watanabe-san. Is there anything you want to do next?
    H: My original dream was to become an idol, so by getting into AKB48, it already came true… I said this before at my seitansai (birthday) this year, but I want to make it a preparation period until my graduation. I of course want to improve myself, but I also want to take the time to establish the foundation for what I want to do next.

I: Lastly, please give a message to your fans.
    H: It was consistent and everything was as usual this year too, so I want to say thank you. With the preliminary report being low, I tweet, and it goes up. You guys get excited saying, “It’s the usual one!” (laughs) There seems to have been some that were disappointed that it wasn’t a higher number, but I’m not disappointed at all. I had fun!

Source: nanamekaramariko

19. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Heart Ereki. :inlove:

Is now readying my wallet for her solo debut.

And this. :)

20. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

As someone who loves Nyan and wants her around for as long as possible, I hope she doesn't get her solo debut until she's 30. :p