1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    :nb: :nb: :nb: :nb:
    *wipes the blood on my monitor..

honestly, I admit that Suuchan isn't in my circle until just recently, I'm just noticing that her smiles became more bright and her stage's aura" is beaming more prominently after Mariko's graduation ( I think she really takes her "new Mariko" role too seriously, good for her :lol: ) at the start of the Dome Tour..
    and quoting Sasshi, her faces is not as round as before (and she said it chubby?? Sasshi~ :^^;: ) ..
    I already felt that she's have been a essential members in Team A like a building block to built on.. well, it's not as important as Mayu or Takamina, but i always feels something missing whenever she isn't on the stages..

I thinking you're worriying too much.. :^^;:
    following her gravure, I'd considers that what she done is still "tame" and "pale" compares to "Gravure Juggernauts" like Yuko, Yukirin, Rena, Sayanee and even Mayu..
    and believe me, I think the risk for AKB members to enter AV industry these days is very low. The girls still have their respective agency to takes care of them, unless you're kenkyusei or a mambers when AKB is not that popular yet..

2. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Just to be thorough :)
    She also tweeted this one... It's a One-Two Knockout punch :^O^:
    [​IMG]

3. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I doubt our Suu is going to end up as an AV star :D Like @DerKaiserZen said, what she's doing is relatively tame compared to the likes of Yuko and Sayanee. Besides, she's still the Sumire that likes cute things, right? If anything, I'm pretty sure her career post-AKB48 would have something to do with what she's interested in (a seiyuu, since she's into anime? A model of cute or fierce or gothic fashion lines?)

I'm kind of worried by the bit of ribs poking out of her body, though :^^;: Being too thin is not good for your health, after all. Please eat well, Suuchan!

===

Suuchan's G+ Posts

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ ^ Holy crap. :explode: I bet the dude in the music video who didn't go to Suuchan's concert is totally kicking himself right now. :XD: Haha.

5. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    I think you guys were right. I have too much worried. :D
    Let's hope for her to be her own self in her career.

I think that guy has locked himself in his room and cry whole day.. :D

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Holy mother... :nb: :nb: :nb: (I'm afraid I need a blood transfusion...)
    First a 'Heavy rotation' picture, and now a 'Give me five!' one...AKB48 PVs revisited, Suu-version... [hehe]

7. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

nah she wouldnt do av,
    she got the camera face and her normal voice/tone is quite nice..unless she got tricked by a yakuza boyfriend to do av she'll be a decent tv personality

8. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I guess after Kojiharu she can be the new model of the group.

I'm glad she is becoming quite the confident and beautiful one.

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I honestly think her ranking and ranking up at Sousenkyo was the catalyst... it like totally boosted her confidence and energy levels. So to whoever voted for her... good jobbu! [​IMG]

BTW...
    http://www.nissan.co.jp/EVENT/DODORA-4/ ...what the heck happened to the vote count? :^^;:

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Looks like they hid the actual figures as the final day is coming, as the admins finally got to see some wota trying to beat the polls. :lol:

But I'm sure Suuchan is still on the lead.

11. karles48

I only hope it isn't a trick so they can choose who the final winner is...

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Unless they saw Suuchan's gravure pics on her twitter and said, "Screw this vote thing... we're picking Suuchan!" :hehe:

Also... good luck Suuchan! [rock]

13. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know when the results of the Nissan competition will be released? My Japanese is rusty, so I'm just guessing that the page states that all will be revealed on the 28th? Or am I wrong?

Anyways...about Suuchan doing a lot of gravure lately...I completely understand those of you who worry about Suuchan's "sexy" image in gravure of late. However, it's important to remember that doing gravure will introduce a whole new audience to Suuchan, which will help her popularity in the long run. As long as she's happy doing it and it doesn't bother her, then I'm happy for her as well.

14. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    agrees.. Plus, Gravure is a quintessential idols jobs..
    There's no idol that hasn't taken gravures jobs (Takamina's special case XD) and never did that..

and about her competition, I also waited eagerly for the result..
    It seems weird, helping her won, thus kiss a guys..while not too long ago the whole fanbase erupt because the girls kissed freaking SMAP~ :^^;:

15. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

About the Nissan CM, opportunity is opportunity and for someone who is not a management's fave like Suuchan, letting go of an opportunity like this is simply foolish. It's a solo CM, independent of the group - it's something that AKB management isn't giving Suuchan any times soon.

And I just miss the old Suuchan a lot :(

Don't get me wrong. I still really love Suuchan and she is my AKB's oshimen. I understand that doing gravure is good for her career in the long run and she seems ok with it. I am also very happy with the amount of works Suuchan is getting recently.

But I miss the old Suuchan a lot. I miss the round-faced innocent Suuchan with her high pig-tails, who makes weird and derp faces subtly on shows. I just prefer that old Suuchan to this sexier, albeit more popular Suuchan. Idk, I want people to like Suuchan because of who she is, not just because she's exposing herself in gravure works. But there's nothing I can do about it :( She's turning 20 about 2 months and it's time to grow up. She can't be the 17 years old Suuchan whom I fell in love with forever :(

16. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

I went through the same thing with Mayuyu, who was my first oshimen. Once she "graduated" from her twin-tails and took on a more adult image, I found it harder and harder to support her as my oshimen. The things I loved about her in the beginning were no longer there, so I had no choice but to be honest with myself and oshihen to Suuchan, who's been my oshi ever since.

Even though Suuchan cut her hair, has a new sexy image, does gravure, and has distanced herself from her cute/innocent/Lolita character, she's still my oshimen. She's still the same cute/dorky Suuchan that she was a year ago, she's just growing up. I think Suuchan will be alright if she just stays true to herself and doesn't get pulled in directions that make her uncomfortable. Gravure is a basic staple of being an idol--basically every group does it, for better or worse. While it might make some of us uncomfortable, we need to remember that idols and gravure go hand in hand.

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

From Karen's G+

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yay! Finally Suuchan didn't have to go to the movies by herself! :^^;: She went to see an anime movie with Karen! [clap] Also... it seems Karen gave lifesize cardboard Suuchan a hug. :XD:

18. karles48

Suuchan and Karen... :cute: :cute: :cute:
    PS: is that Suuchan? I hope she doesn't get a cold... :(

19. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
  20. yumesuki

yumesuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire