1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    wow, i thought of something...

what if the third gen is as much exceptionnal as the second gen and then the management choose someone in the third gen to be HKT center??

If they've done it once, they can do it twice?

If it happens, what will meru think? Will she understand what Haruppi felt that time they annonced she wasn't center anymore?

there's a few probability to it, but when it happens to you, it become a looot clearer in your mind.

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Uh uh unlikely. It was easier to change in the past because HKT hardly stressed on the center topic plus they were a starter group with a smaller fanbase and a yet to be established image. Over the past year they've solidified everything from their line up to their aces to their center. Meru's name is jotted down everywhere as center, they really don't want anyone to forget or question that. Meru will stay center for a long time imo, probably for the next few years, and we may see a WCenter or whatever from time to time, in magazines, ads and PR stuff, not all those will have Meru as center but she's sure to stay center for upcoming HKT singles, A sides to be precise. Plus with the kind of enormous push she's getting alongside AKB senbatsu and kami members, there's no way her popularity won't catch up to 1st gen. Her position in HKT is very close to being established to that of Jurina and Sayanee, of course she's worlds apart in terms of popularity and strength, but that is yet to happen.

In the interview Neve posted Meru really caught my attention to something important. She mentioned the record awards and the fact that no 48 group got the rookie group award before. I'm really really excited to see if HKT can grasp that kinda big prize, they haven't even won alot of awards so having it on the resume as starters will be a blast to their popularity.

3. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :wtf: hmmmn that's a good question gocchi. To be honest I never wanted to think about it because I saw first hand the pain the Haruppi fandom was in. I did not understand at first but it caught up to me and honestly I would really cry. I would cry at first but then hope she bounces back like Haruppi. :cute:

I love all the attention and opprotunities haruppi recieved after centry position. She is now a prominant member. If tgat did h appen I woukd wany management to give her the haruppi treatment. But meru would have to work hard like haruppi did. :inlove:

I hope your right Snipa. I also noticed HKT is the only group with two centers. I mean not to much a solidified WCenter more like half a meru center and sonetimes the other half haruppi center. I love the line up there. :lol:

Also does HKT48 still qualify for the rookie award Snipa?

If so I hopr they recieve the award also.

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^honestly I have no idea :^^;: I searched a bit on google, and it seems the possibilities are there, there's also a whole 2ch discussion on it here. I hope some sort of nominee list would come out , but we still have exactly 2 months before the event runs.

Anyways I was scouting all HKT 2ch threads for some interesting stuff (Which I couldn't find, like honestly even in Sakuratan's thread there was nothing, everything's been really low lately) and I found those caps from Iichan's BD, I had no idea those two were close, or are they.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

According to Meru, yes, they are very close [hehe]

6. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    How cute is that. :cute:

7. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the second gen is really close. You can guess how close they are by :

-same generation
    -same team;

both and you get first generation bond.

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Here're the translations for yesterday [party]

Meru+ Translations (Sep 28)

Love that video lol, Meru is always so cute in the HS Events :D

9. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Meru G+ (September 29, 2:39AM – 6:56PM EST)

Shigoto Shigoto~ ^ o ^

I like how Meru seems to have gotten Sakura-rin and the others into reading, that circle of reading sounds like fun <3 I surprised that those were Mochi in the first picture, I thought they were something else entirely XD

10. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    hi everyone,
    long time i am posting nothing here.. :D as you all knew, HKT kenkyuusei will change their setlist to nounai paradise (K3) what do you think unit which meru will be? it's nice if MARIA.. :inlove: imagine meru in black long dress outfit and look so cool in it... :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

and from Mio chan BOMB interview which Neve-san had translated, there is some trivia about relation between meru and mio. lol http://akblogs.net/article_translations/37-tomonaga-mio-bomb-interview

11. Silenka

Pretty sure Nakinagara is a no-brainer but it would be nice to see her given a different unit actually. I could totally see her and Mio doing Honehone Waltz together.

edit: Meru wrote a couple of novels on G+ yesterday [hehe]

12. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

I should check out that setlist to see what songs are in it, but I agree that Meru would look amazing in that outfit [clap]

Congratulations to the 2nd Gen KKS on the new stage!

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    am i the only one who can't distinguish No make up meru from make up meru?

She went out with Mio to see a movie, so it wasn't a "business friendship" after all!

Nice move since Mio is quite tsundere these days.

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    In my mind I know Meru is getting Yuko's position and the solo. But in my heart I'm hoping and praying and pleading that she gets MARIA or Kimi wa Pegasus (w/Maichan) instead. Honehone Waltz with Mio would be amazing though and seems like a real possibility given the way they've been almost inseparable in their push.

I just checked out those G+ posts and loving all the 2M action. :inlove: I think part of their friendship is business (can't really be helped after all) but Meru and Mio come off pretty sincere when they're speaking of and around each other so even if they're not as close as promotion would make them seem I imagine a good part of their relationship is genuine.

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Same here.

Our Meru is getting dangerous. :fear:[/quote]

and only 13...when she will get around 17-18, she will kill people with the wink of her eye... :psy:[/quote]

What stuns me most about Meru is her constant smile - it seems genuine. She literally have a face & personality to "brighten your mood". When I think of the Anime girls from various Harem Anime's that always have that super-genki happy gal who is the "Housewife type" or the "childhood best friend" with a heart of gold - ya know the "pure Happy go Lucky" type - I think see Meru.

She has a smile & energy that infects you and makes you wonder why can't all girls have that "sweetness" & energy.

I heard her sing solo with Mio on a YouKu rip of the Nissan AKB thing and her voice is unique & honey sweet - she's a good counter-balance to Mio who has a lower softer tone.

I hope Meru stays this cute always. It would be weird if she kept growing and became a giant next to the other girls- lol. The gif of her with the Melons on her chest cracked me up cause she could become the Kojima Haruna of HKT48 (The Sexy Princess) eventually.

16. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  17. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE2NDkzNTg0.html[/youku]

A video of a MeruMio performance from an event earlier on, I forgot its name :XD:

18. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    ^ it's from nippon budokan :)
    oh gosh , meru and mio perfectly fit in tonari no banana , especially , she looks good with that hat :cute:

19. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Nice find :awesome:

Nyanyways, here're the translations for yesterday:

Meru+ Translations (Oct 5th)

Megane Meru again :inlove: :awesome:

20. Silenka