TV / Radio [TV] - [AKB Eizo Center] - (2013/04/21~09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Arubaro, Apr 19, 2013.

1. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Re: [TV] AKB Video Battle [AKB Eizo Center] 13/04/21~

Waaah, I hope they make another season or something. There are many members that did not participate yet..

2. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Oh man... that vid reminded me of the Japanese Ghost Girl in Mirror video on youtube. :^^;: I'm weird in that... I love watching stuff like that... but at the same time I always regret it and get really scared afterward and gotta leave the lights on for the rest of the night. :XD:

3. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

thank god,
    im bore with the hosts, they cant raise the "hurdle" of represented videos.

4. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

I hope we get to see all the ones that they didn't show, like the yagi vs akarin they teased a while back. [wonder]
    EDIT: NEVERMIND they uploaded it just now lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLlZvnIXV6I
    yagi really wanted to win the bridge walk :p . After seeing akarin the human pretzel in limbo we knew how the marshmallow one would go haha.

5. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    AKB Eizo Center 2013-09-29 Videos

Kodama Haruka / Butterfly Knot Trial
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CCYIV0yCg[/yt]
    Yamaguchi Suzuran / Suzuran no Baito Hatsutaiken no 2
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bofUNtAd9a0[/yt]
    Itano Tomomi / Surprise Otaku Houmon
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDmqBLdEDuI[/yt]
    Sashihara Rino / Lily & Sashiko no Koi suru Fortune Cookie

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7-o7NJXBq0[/yt]

6. gustaf

gustaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The last episode was great. I really like Sasshi performed KFC with Lily very much. [clap]

[dm]x15c17d[/dm]

7. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Haha! At this last episode. Sashihara played Koisuru Fortune Cookie on Piano along with musicians and people fooling around.

BTW, the AKB48 Eizou Center Views Ranking ended like this(according Kiba-chan @kobaya48):

1st. Umeda Ayaka's Hitori Perfume (1,559,425 / video)
    2nd. Team A's Koisuru Fortune Cookie in Odaiba Gasshuukoku (1,423,228 / video)
    3rd. Oshima Yuko's entering the studio (1,297,342 / video)

these figures as todays Sept 30, 2013 - 2:17am JST.

8. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I loved the KFC performance. I think it was the perfect display of the Sashiko charm.

...But I just can't help but wonder what a Yukirin solo KFC would be like... The whole AKB girl + live band + backup singers set-up just really reminded me of her solo concerts, and we know she rocked some solo AKB singles. Hope she'd include KFC in her 3rd concert setlist :worthy:

9. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

idk why they did this to her, its really all downhill to the pit.
    when she start singing i was like :fp:
    after the "cafetaria" word come out until the end, i was like "omg! its another kareha no station of acchan all over again".
    and for the band, if shin domoto kyodai who did it, it could become creative.
    im super angry to my friend for making me watch this vid. :angry:
    i dont think yukirin will include this song in her concert,
    cuz this song has no challenge in many aspect, even with band.
    i prefer heart ereki, it has more challenge aspect, at least in vocal and interpretation.

10. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Full episode link: (Chinese sub ver. I didn't see an original ver.)

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE1NzM3OTU2.html[/youku]

There was a corner for Sashiko and Lily-san to pick one video to recommend. Sasshi was being a good friend and chose Komorin's graduation boxing match video, Lily-san chose Nyan2's video with kitty Maru-chan (the video with the cat diving into a paper box).

They didn't feature Harupii and Ranran's videos, which I thought was a bit unfortunate, especially Ranran who worked very hard on hers...

And in reply to above: did you mean Sasshi's singing ability was the problem? I don't really see that as a problem. Even by AKB standards, her singing and dancing abilities are very mediocre, but I never saw that as a shortcoming. She's basically "the idol you don't have to look up to", which is part of why she is so popular. And I don't think it was quite as bad as the Kareha no Station performance... probably because I actually like Acchan's singing and hold her to higher standards.

11. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    3Liger2000 is Sasshi hater, so he or she will never be pleased with whatever Sasshi does.
    Sasshi isn't someone who is known as a good dancer or singer but this time I think her performance is quite decent. She did it better than I expected :D

12. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Ranran's was pretty long, I guess that's why it didn't make it in. She did a good job though [clap]

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

^ Yeah, and there are probably 100 good reasons why it's better to not feature her video. It still sucks though. Many girls turn in videos produced by a whole team of people - Kodama Haruka's video for example: it looked like she got to do it in an actual studio with a full production team, and a ton of extras. And then you have videos like Ranran's, which looked like it might very well have been just her and a single cameraman doing everything.

It really makes me think about the difference in available resources for these girls, and how tough it must be to find success in this group.

14. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

keep covering n making excuses like that,
    you are reflecting her.
    did you know mike tyson always got bullied in his young age? but he never run away, he always fight back and proof to people that he can fight.
    never asking "bigger-people" to help him.

15. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sasshi's performance wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I think we all know she isn't one of the best singers in AKB, but she did quite well! Singing with a live band isn't that easy when you're used to singing to a studio version.

I thought her tone when she was warming up and testing the mic was better, though. She sounded less nasal. Something about the instruments and perhaps nerves made that change. I actually think that, given proper training, Sasshi could have a really nice, pleasant tone. And she wasn't terribly off-key or anything, so she has that going for her. [hehe] All in all, not as bad as she or other people lead us to believe.

16. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

now this is a wise thought,
    no wonder mariko-sama such wonderful person, cuz its reflecting from her fans.
    always take critics and analyze it, so we could be better person everyday.
    sasuga from mariko-sama's fans.

17. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I thought this was the final episode?
    But now this video were uploaded today.. Mhm..

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOZw4F5kT8U[/yt]

18. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Maybe now they're just uploading the other videos that didn't make it to the show.

19. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

Hi all,
    Anyone knows why all those videos went private? :( I thought they were supposed to be hosted on the official yt channel? (though i can't seem to find them there... :hmm: ) if you happen to have links that work, it would be much appreciated. [clap]

20. yeyo03

yeyo03 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    everything is private.. can someone grant me access ? :D