1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku (10/03/29~)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I don't think there was anything wrong with the planning. It's no secret that they film multiple weeks' episodes in one day, and Nyan2 is already openly wearing the gym outfit typically seen in these Ariyoshi sister group competition episodes. Not having to film an episode in the red dress, and then change out of it probably cuts down some time and cost (or, you know, maybe the red dress is currently available as they are Frankensteining it with the modifications for Mako).

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Well, everyone films multiple episode in same day. The thing is there is usually a studio film day and VTR film day. VTR day is obviously more open because they bases on KKs schedule.

Studio film day is the one they watch VTR and film in a short succession in the morning (according to Ariyoshi anyway).

This weeks episode was suppose to be live (for lack of better term) without VTR viewing, similar to Radiokoku segment. The fact they throw in a VTR makes that day in actuality a 4-episode filming instead of Juri suggested 3 episode filming. Of course Juri could very well count this as part of three episodes.

I'm not saying this is not planned. What I'm saying was that due to the rushed (or delayed depend on your view) filming, the crew probably thought they can't edit the footage in time so they do the usual VTR recording with the Kojimako VTR to buy themselves an extra week.

Either way it's still a fairly entertaining episode with bunch of neta... :lol:

3. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Also, with the Janken Taikai this week, they probably wanted to squeeze this episode in. They usually have some sort of Janken episode every year. They'll probably have some more Janken footage in the coming weeks (Hopefully we'll get some Yuko Sexy Janken).

4. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    130923 Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku

Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEzMTMxMTQw.html[/youku]

5. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    DM
    [dm]x153ist_13-09-23-ar-y-s-akb_webcam[/dm]

6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Sexy voice battle is always good. Ricchan v. Kanon during sour (vinegar?) noodle battle made think these two should collabo in something if they haven't already.

7. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Apologize for the late reply, but I 100% agree that it seemed rushed. If you watch the part where Kojimako comes into the studio to do Janken with Ariyoshi, you can see her dress had a green-screen problem and the background was showing through it... :fp:

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Agree, and this week this' week's episode was great as usual for these v.s. episode. You even get to see a broken Rena that you don't see often. Not to mention the question is Ricchan really a baka got raised up again... :lol:

But man, Ricchan just bad in being sexy.... [hehe]

At this rate, it would be like Hamaguchi from Yoiko said, Shochiku Agency is waiting... :^O^:

9. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

this week episode was pretty good and Ricchan just looks so silly doing the sexy voice battle [clap] [clap]
    the soba eating battle was really fun as well....10 out of 10 [rock]

10. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    @ cubozoa: Ah, thank you, I couldn't find any Dailymotion link back then.

Too bad, actually, I'm expecting 15th Gen to appeared on this episode, but maybe I have to wait a bit longer, and I agreed, this was a nice episode lol [hehe]

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    2nd part of the AKB48 vs SKE48 clash [party]

130930 Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku

DM
    [dm]x15ewhs_13-09-30-ar-y-s-akb_webcam[/dm]

12. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    This episode was too fun. Kojima Natsuki always bailing and having KojiHaru do the work was :lol:. That epic battle between Kawaei and Nannan actually got me sitting at the edge of my seat. Too painful to watch because I liked both of them and too torn on who to cheer for. :^^;:

Kawaei was really strong, just that Nannan was a pro.

Also Rena copping feels on her juniors. :^O^:

Yes, yes, Rena, we know, but please contain yourself on television. :lol:

13. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I was getting disappointed with the sumo until Kawaei came up [hehe] . She was really going at it, and Nannan is a rock :D

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Though to be fair, both Natsuki and Rena are known to have back/hip/waist issues. Rena pretty much passed all events involving her waist for years as well, so that's not really anything new.

But man, Ricchan is intense, too bad Nanako has actually gone to a Sumo House for learning experience for variety before and Ricchan's size is simply too much a disadvantage. But she really did shine in Kyowakoku lately. I lol when she can't lift her body up, you don't see someone that stiff that often, especially someone as small and thin as her... :^O^:

15. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    At first few sumo match, I was so disappoint why the match was not so intense like the past. Make me miss Noro and Jumbo Shimada already. Then we got NanNan vs. Ricchan that's like one of the most intense sumo battle ever from this show! Ricchan got a technique but NanNan is pure powerhouse, that's a good rival right here. I do see both of them going to appear on next 48 group sumo tournament (I'm pretty sure this show will hold that tournament again for some reason, lol.)

16. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #164 130930 Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku

Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE3MDQyMjY0.html[/youku]

That Dailymotion link above is no longer available, so.. [whew]

17. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #165 131007 AKB Ariyoshi Kyowakoku

Dailymotion
    [dm]x15ny66[/dm]

18. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

This episode is simply...LOL :D

19. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    whoever complain that AKB48 new gen aren't up to the par,
    this episode prove that they do pack a punch or two.

Instead of Ariyoshi SKE Radio, it's more like Ricchan's one man show. [hehe]

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Dear god... Rena had quite a day didn't she?

And by the way, the green screen problem with the girls' wardrobe is so serious in this episode... I guess the staff just doesn't care :fp: