1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    waaaaa, she is looks so good in blue dress and also finally her short hair.... i want this one...

@Neve and @flagator21, we are waiting for your good news. :D :D

2. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

The blue really does go wonderfully with her short hair :inlove:

Still waiting on final confirmation from HRP. I'll PM another mod if I don't get a reply by tomorrow lunch. I really want to get the thread up before October.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    MIICHAN!!! She looks sooooooooooo beautiful in that blue dress! :^O^: :inlove: And the pic were she is tucking her hair behind her ear. UGH! <3 Mama, I am in love with a girl! A girl named Minegishi Minami! :blush: :blush:

Looking forward to the details of the B-Day project!

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm, just in case someone still doesn't know it... (better safe than sorry ;))
    viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6761
    PS: There is a delay, but I guess the changes will made soon...

5. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i ended up placing a bid on an auction and win in 1600 yen for that september set. :D
    like what karles48 said, i think we should wait until they finish the forum changes. hope they finish it as soon as possible so we could start this project. [party]

6. yonetaro

yonetaro Kenkyuusei

Do you call me?
    It is a long time.
    Please let me know the current situation in easy English.
    Because I am not so good at English.

7. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    http://hanpen1115.web.fc2.com/BirthDayMessage/2013.html

Please give birthday message to Miichan. It’s organised by her birthday committee and every message really counts!!!

We all know how important Miichan is to AKB48 and how much she had gave up and put in for the group. She’s a 1st gen member and had gone through hell, and is now back, leading the new Team 4. She had helped the newer girls so much and deserved as much love as every other member.

Please spread the word!

8. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i've sent message to that birthday committee project,
    so how about Neve-san miichan birthday project? still going? i am still supporting it. :D

9. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

Thanks!!! I saw your post in tumblr, I'm going to write something and spread the word right away.

BTW, vey cute performance by Team 4 + Hirari, Yukarun & Miyupon (I love this costume on Miichan *w*)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lZXEKN5ANtI[/yt]

10. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Thank you for organizing Miichan's Birthday committee ~ I summited my message for Miichan already :p

11. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I can only access s48 on my phone right now.. whatever happened, my ISP hasn't updated the domain yet.

Thanks for posting the birthday message link in the meantime, tkmnwen! I'm glad the birthday committee is accepting messages directly this year (takes some of the load off of me.. haha). I'll help spread the word around!

In addition to the "official" project, I strongly encourage Miichan's fans to take part in other projects as well, such as Neve's. Also, consider taking the time to write her a fan letter. Messages are lovely, but letters are more personal and powerful. Believe me, the members love getting them. [nod]

12. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Okay, since people still seem willing to do a Stage48 project, and since the official project is text-only (although of course I'll send Miichan a message through that as well), I decided to put up one here as well. I'm sure Miichan will be happy with more gifts and letters. I got the go-ahead from HRP :)

The thread's here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6794
    Let's do our best! ^^

13. kurokiri

kurokiri Kenkyuusei

Hello,friends.
    I'm from her BD Committee in Japan.
    My twitter account is @is2myi.
    Excuse me for not good at English and if I used inaccurate words.

I have known Mr.Neve's project and welcome it.
    Collecting message from overseas is a part of our project and few people take part in.Then,we can collect only short message.
    In my mind, you collects longer message,hand-writing message,pictures or stuff like that and we continue to collect short message respectively. Finally,you send them to us,then,we send to her on Seitan-Koen(the theatre celebrating her birthday).
    I think I should check your translation before sending to her.
    Please give me S48 sides' opinion.
    Let us cooperate with and make miichan extremely happy!

14. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    @ kurokiri: so basically, we send short messages (to make cards) for you and longer messages, stuffs for Neve?

15. kurokiri

kurokiri Kenkyuusei

Yes,I think it is best way.
    The one who is not satisfied with our format choose his project.

16. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    ^
    so after that, do you combine 2 pj into one final product? I mean after you and Neve receive all messages and stuffs, you guys will meet each other and all message will be in 1 scrapbook?

17. kurokiri

kurokiri Kenkyuusei

I think we should send to her at the same time because staff of AKB48 can check easily.
    So you can made your original book.
    I would rather want you to create original book.
    Note that there is a regulation. e.g.you cannot any photograph of members of AKB48.

18. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    would it be better if i wrote my message in jap or english

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I will be submitting an entry for both projects. ;) Just gonna take a few days to make sure I get down all that I want to say to her, with out it being a novel. [hehe]

@Yonetaro and @Kurokiri, thanks for stopping in and for helping to with our Miichan's birthday projects! [clap] [clap]

Same goes to you @Neve and @Flagator. Thanks for being there for our little Capt! [clap] [clap]

Thanks for bringing that link here @Tkmnwen. [clap]

This will be a very good chance to show Miichan that she is still loved by many. So good luck to all those participating.I want to see a big smile on Miichan's face for her Seitensai! :D :awesome: <3

20. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

thank you kurokiri for speaking directly to international fans here!

and thank you Neve for spearheading this other birthday project!