1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

[party] Happy 16th Birthday Jurichan [party]

I know that you've been pretty excited about it from a month ago. You even went so enthusiastic in the recent days that made us wonder how much it means to you. Birthday might just be an aging phase for some people, though we believe for such person like you it must be having more meanings in :D So here we go, it's the October 3rd. Otanjoubi omedetou...things might be hard for you lately, but pretty much you will get used to it soon. Later, things might even get rougher out there, but we in here will always support you and helps to spread the words :XD: Your koubetsu has been stable, and your recent calender selling was even in the 4th rank (though it's now dropped into 7th lol), that's great. From a casual kid, to a runner and then idol. I guess your running skill has been replaced by cooking instead. A lot of members have known to be in love with your homemade scones. I wonder if there'd be a chance for a gourmett idol like you to be opened a path later :awesome: Nah' just kidding...

Anyway, I wish you all the best. I might not be able to watch the October 4th, but I've been in so much hype about it lately. Once again, happy birthday!!! [party]

2. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Happy birthday Juri!!! [party] [party] [party]

3. abe-P

abe-P Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Juri! :)

4. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    JURI
    ╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
    ║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
    ║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
    ╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
    ────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥
    ♫♪♥♥[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]♥♥♫♪

..wish you all the best..​

5. emily

emily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Happy Birthday Juri! :)

I made a Birhtday Banner for her for Stage48 because she's one of my favorite new-gen Members :3

6. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

happy birthday juri messi

7. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Oh man, i completely forgot about Juri's birthday... :fp:
    I'm not having the chance (time) to follow her activities so closely of late, but she is always on my thoughts and i really wish her all the best in life!

Happy Birthday Jurichan!!! [party]

8. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JURI [party] [party] [party]

9. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Been a while for coming here, happy birth day, Juri :)

10. koizora018

koizora018 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Happy birthday Juri [party] [party] [party]

11. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Oh, wow, almost forgot.

Happy Birthday Messi.

Good job on beating Aya in sumo. Too bad Kanon's 2strong4u. But your 5m sprint was pretty cool. Have an awesome day. :lol:

12. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    [​IMG] Happy Birthday Juri!!! [​IMG]

13. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    [party] [party] [party] Happy birthday juri [party] [party] [party]

it seems that she's enjoying the birthday party kawaei, yokoyama, izurina and ryouka oragnized for her very much and juri claimed it to be the best birthday ever :D
    and according to ryouka's G+ they're watching "home alone" together

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Happy birthday!

you are no longer the girl with the dead eyes :lol:
    Your eyes are cute!

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-kOrJIQIzc[/yt]​

It's a part of NHK Studio Park kara Konnichiwa on October 3rd that got three members of Team A in. They are Juri, Ryochan and Karen who were commenting on Takamina, Yuko, and NyanNyan.

[​IMG]

It's a new regular show that presented by NHK. Basically, the show will features some sort of song, dance performances, and hit releases. It will run for 30 minutes and will include members from SKE, NMB, and HKT too. I am not rly into the show, but I guess there are more in it than what I've just told you (at least I hope so...)

Like Obama said, "YES WE CAN!"

Well, every birthday has always been the best for her :D
    In the last seitansai, she stated it to be the best too and also when she reached 14th. I think it's normal for everybody, because if she stated it to be less fun than the last, she would definitely received some bashes :lol: But anyway, I am glad that she is happy with that surprise birthday party :awesome: The trio of Ricchan, Yui, and Juri is now enlarging into five, with addition of Izurina and Ryochan

[​IMG]

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

The performance has reached its end. Seems like what she has been waiting went great with tears and joy at the same time. The birthday message from Ricchan was read by Ryochan. Her cry didn't really look like a cry though :D Here is the message she written to Juri:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE3MjI4NjMy.html[/youku]​

It was Yukarun who set up her twintail in this birthday performance. Thanks to her for making Juri looks cuter :D She got those plasters wrapped on her left hand's pinkie and ring finger :^^;: They were looking all right from yesterday party photos. There got to be something happening afterwards :D Perhaps after their stayover until late, or a moment before the stage

======================

[​IMG]
    Juri's Air Handshake

Nationwide Handshake Event

She will be going to Osaka tomorrow for a nationwide handshake event. To be specific, it's the classic Kyocera Dome Osaka. She is going to be put in lane 8 along with Umeda Ayaka, Oya Shizuka, Shimada Haruka, Nagao Mariya, Nakamura Mariko, Miyazaki Miho, & Yamauchi Suzuran

17. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    AKB48 SHOW #1 - Party ga Hajimaru yo

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWI-LwvXPwU[/yt]

[​IMG]

The members that I mentioned on list made their appearance in the live performance part of the show. Well, appearing itself is already good enough for the start. Anyway, most of the participating members are either senior or senbatsu, so being given chance here with Tano and some others are better than slacking off in small show as anta dare :awesome: In the next week too, Juri will made her performance in Heavy Rotation segment

Scheduled for October 12th show
    Heavy Rotation:

Iriyama Anna, Oshima Yuko, Kato Rena, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Haruna, Sasaki Yukari, Shimazaki Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuuka, Nagao Mariya, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yokoyama Yui, & Watanabe Mayu

http://www.nhk.or.jp/akb48show/next/index.html

=======================

AKB48 no Anta, Dare?

Juri is going to appear in tomorrow show of AKB48 no Anta, Dare? (10/7) along with Izuta Rina, Tano Yuuka, and Oshima Ryoka.

Also as a record, she will still be appearing in the next Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku, which is going to air tomorrow. Continuing the last battle with SKE which was quite fun :lol: I hope there would be more fighting scene as in here she will be forced to play (considering we know how bad she is in handling taste). On tuesday, the AKBINGO! will got her served as well

18. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/76258776[/vimeo]

A preview of Juri penguin from Wonda X AKB48 that i bought from amazon.co.jp, i bought it for 3000 yen which includes free shipping :D

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^ Nice, it looks great. I once browsed around the auction and found a picture of Juri in green hat with WONDA affiliated stuff. Though, I wasn't really interested so I didn't pay much attention. Then I heard about them to release more variation like that golden something, which is great (yeah because there will be more advertisement, more times to appear). Talking about WONDA, it kind of reminds me to the old days when Juri was still a kenkyuusei and took a part in the bunch of WONDA advertisement that broke the guiness record

====================

[​IMG]

Well, here comes her first pie cream experience. As it has stated back a few weeks ago, members are going to receive their first cream experience, and here goes for Juri :D Technically, it is not the first time her face got fulfilled with such flour, but in bingo, yeah, it's a new different thing :blush: Next week is still not that long

[​IMG]

Also in the October 7th show of Anta Dare, the staffs had her birthday party held in the middle of the show :awesome: Nice, it looks great with fans participating (actually, they're just watching, but whatever...). They were also having a meal party together. Much pizza in a week row isn't really a good choice for your diet, Juri :p

Talking about foods, recently Juri seems to be promoting the canned drinks through her google+ :D The last update was showing chocola BB sparkling. Well, it doesn't like it's another cola. The drink is nutritious for her skin care. It's like consuming nutritious food so it might be needed sometimes to balance her junkie party. Also things have been getting off from her so thoughtful winter, she has been blabbering all out recently :D

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Annin has this posted on her google+. It is a part of Kiss made Countdown MV, which is Team A song in the next single "Heart Ereki". The MV was shown in today performance. The costume is kind of classic, really reminds me to Skirt Hirarii but this time with more bling additions and crimson color :D Annin also stated about a pretty cute song for this, so we might be expecting some sort of different theme than the last two Team A's songs. Juri looks cute there, though a bit chubby as she got her hair tied fully. Anyhow, she seems to be moved more towards the front but too bad it's still the right wing which is kind of unseenable. And I am expecting screentime here!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another good news arriving, Juri is confirmed to appear in the Undergirls of 33rd. Actually, this is kind of expected as we have predicted it even since the last month :lol: But whatever it is, at least we got a confirmation, and this one came from Haruppi. Yay!

=============

Also the Music Japan on October 17th will cover Juri's last visit to Yamada Town in Iwate. We might not be able to see her much enough as it might even be just a slight coverage. Moreover, there are members like Rena and Kaotan who will consume the screentime even if there's any

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/78132379/

==============

Also in the FLASH edition of Janken Taikai, Juri & Mariyagi are both getting their pictures on page 96. There will also be a best costume segment which they said is chosen by fans. Though I am not really into details, so yeah, let's wait for more...

[​IMG]