1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    Yeah, someone hacked cindy's account.... he said he meant no harm in doing so but he mentioned his account with cindy's account so that everyone could see it :hmm: I bet he's just trying to get people to pay attention to him....

Well, his tweets are already deleted, don't know if it was him that deleted it or jot. I don't even know if cindy noticed that her account was hacked or not :lol:

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    LOL So he hacked Cindy's account just to simply promote his own twitter account? :lol: :fp:
    It must have been JOT. If it was Cindy her self she probably have tweeted something about that

3. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

some people said. maybe it was phishing....
    the modus kinda like this...
    a fans mention members (maybe all) and tell that he/she wrote a fanfic and give a link to read it, of course its a phishing link. and member visit the link, and to read it must login with twitter account, and dang.... the login information has sent. in this case, just cindy got trapped, poor you... maybe since cindy often favorited fans tweet, and so kind... :)
    it's classic but still.... :lol:

4. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    They really are twins :D
    [​IMG]

5. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Just an old pic
    [​IMG]

6. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
  7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    let's do this then...we can help expanding JKT's popularity in singapore
    [nod]

8. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
  9. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

hm... lets spread it. you should try this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/jkt48fans/

EDITED
    its from Akichafij-san
    sry for repost

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Another twins :hehe:

[​IMG]

Ayen and Siti Badriyah

11. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i don't know japanese but got some translation from fanbases...in the Jiko she said she like to go to Japanese convenience stores,and discuss it a lot with Hirari...
    and on the second MC session the other members asked her about the difference about Indonesia and japanese school uniform where in indonesia the girl students wear long skirts unlike in japan that wear short skirts

13. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

cek @Nyarodai tweet. He translate some(All?) MC section

edited
    let me add
    thats it. many thanks to @nyarodai -san :)

14. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

yesterday was haruka and hanna .. today seems to be akicha and nabilah turn to shoot pocari sweat CM .. all senbatsu members for this season pocari sweat TV campaign more likely there also? any news? Malaysia? I think Mr.BigBoss really wanna make JKT as regional (ASEAN) Idol group (although shooting CM overseas isn't an out of ordinary thing ) ;)

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Not only them, but Noella, Shania, Viny, Dhike, Kinal, Achan, Beby is also in Malaysia (you can see Malaysia's flag from Noella's photo [hehe])

16. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Ayen and Yupi r also @ the same location (maybe), and melody seems very busy, no twitter activity so far, who else? [hehe]

#i'm not a stalker, don't rush with the tweet [sealed]

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    if it's something related to Pocari and new PV..i'm sure Melo,Ve and Naomi will be there
    or maybe they're starting to shoot for the movie perhaps?

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    They shoot pocari CM i think and i heard they will have private press conference in Malaysia this Friday

20. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Hope this helps.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asahi Shimbun Digital – Entertainment October 10, 2013
    <News flash> “Japan-ASEAN Music Festival” produced by Ryotaro Sugi

The press conference about the Japan-ASEAN Music Festival (Nov.28,NHK-Hall,Tokyo) was held in Tokyo today. The producer of the festival,Ryotaro Sugi is a famous singer and actor in Japan, and also he is well-known as a committed philanthropist.

The festival will be held to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Friendship and Cooperation between Japan and ASEAN countries. From Japan, EXILE, AKB48, w-inds, Natsuko Godai, Huyumi Sakamoto, and Ayako Fuji get involved in the festival.

Minami Takahashi of AKB48 made the comment.” I'm delighted to be part of this project. We have sister groups in Indonesia and Shanghai now, and also we had a live stage performance in Singapore in past days. So we feel close to ASEAN countries.”

And Ryotaro Sugi said “The full-length TV show of the festival will be aired on NHK and in other 10 ASEAN countries.This is the first time that Japanese music event will be broadcast in so many countries. I am going to make our project successful.”

ASEAN summit will be held in Tokyo from December 13th through 15th, Sugi continued “This is a great opportunity to establish ties with ASEAN not only in the world of politics but also in the world of culture. And I have an idea of congratulatory surprise at the formal dinner for foreign dignitaries on 14th. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe looks forward to the surprise”